Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,631 members, 7,847,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: PART 6 & 7 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: PART 6 & 7 (144 Views)

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: PART 4 / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 1 / Join The Favourite Whatsapp Football TV! On Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: PART 6 & 7 by Iampbams: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hello guys

today is 16th of October 2021

I am texting from my room

and yes, I didn't post yesterday,

i was actually tired, like very tired

I'm a student writing exams

I'm a worker working

and I'm also looking for ways to make money online by the side, and it hasn't been that rosy.

so you see I have work on my head.

yh thats it, I will keep posting even if it has low views.

so if you are just seeing this click the link in the signature below this post.

My aim is to have at least 500 status views after a month (that will be before 10th of November,. 2021).

I will be sharing my growth process till 9th of November 2021.

so if you want to be part of this growth journey, click the link in the signature below, I promise I post strictly football content and I know you will love it, tell me you saw this on nairaland and I will save your number asap.

Aim: to have at least 500 WhatsApp status views before 10th November 2021

from yesterday and today I got like 15 more view

making that 135, thanks for those joining, I appreciate

so that's it guys, will tell you about my improvement Tomorrow

if you are seeing this, oya click the link below to join my sport Tv.

I know you will love it.

Peace and Good night.

(1) (Reply)

Rules Of Lawn Bowls / Group Stge Records / Arbitrage Betting In Nigeria + 200k+ Naira Profit Made + My Live Withdrawal Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.