Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Earn Free 20usd Everyday On Google Admob - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Free 20usd Everyday On Google Admob (444 Views)

How To Make 5 Thousand Naira Everyday On Binance, Top Notch Secret. / The Real Google Admob (+payment Proofs) / Dollar Is Back To Normal On Google, Sigh :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Free 20usd Everyday On Google Admob by Elijah295(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hello� guys.
INTRODUCING TO ADMOB

I'm here to introduce google admob...google is a world wide software used in building all devices software both IOS and ANDROID its a platform trusted by over 15billion+ customers world wide and all mobile and PC manufacturing and programming company, so in a nut shell no google no perfect device.
So google now introduces a way of earning and making lots of money via admob(admob is a company owned and controlled by google)
WHAT IS ADMOB?

Admob is a ads publishing network that helps companies, organization,law firm and schools to post their advertisement online via app owners and website owners
HOW TO EARN ON ADMOB?

Google gets paid by all those companies i mentioned earlier, they get paid 100% monthly for publishing their ads but google doesn't post ads on their website nor any of their products and that's what gave us the opportunity to earn lots of money, google needs where to publish those ads so that it can reach out to more people and those platform owners used to publish google ads will receive 70% of funds received by google from those companies and google gains only 30%
[10/16, 2:34 PM] Emmanuel: Creating a google admob account is totally free since google needs more customers the only thing you are gonna pay for is app creation which will requires my knowledge and me being in stress so that can never be done for free others developer develops apps for as high as 5k but I'm only creatings apps for 2k for Nigerians and 10usd for foreigners and I know many people is scared of being scammed so i introduce a method to avoid scam and fear of being scammed which will be comfortable for both the developer and the customer...after the id as being sent and app as being created the app will be confirmed by screenshot and I'll also click the ads on the app and when your earnings on admob account increases then you will make payment to receive the app, very scam free�
WhatsApp contact: 07083543049
It will be a pleasure to work with you, thanks.

Re: Earn Free 20usd Everyday On Google Admob by alterego17: 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
U be thief
Re: Earn Free 20usd Everyday On Google Admob by Sheriman(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Elijah295:
Hello� guys.
INTRODUCING TO ADMOB

I'm here to introduce google admob...google is a world wide software used in building all devices software both IOS and ANDROID its a platform trusted by over 15billion+ customers world wide and all mobile and PC manufacturing and programming company, so in a nut shell no google no perfect device.
So google now introduces a way of earning and making lots of money via admob(admob is a company owned and controlled by google)
WHAT IS ADMOB?

Admob is a ads publishing network that helps companies, organization,law firm and schools to post their advertisement online via app owners and website owners
HOW TO EARN ON ADMOB?

Google gets paid by all those companies i mentioned earlier, they get paid 100% monthly for publishing their ads but google doesn't post ads on their website nor any of their products and that's what gave us the opportunity to earn lots of money, google needs where to publish those ads so that it can reach out to more people and those platform owners used to publish google ads will receive 70% of funds received by google from those companies and google gains only 30%
[10/16, 2:34 PM] Emmanuel: Creating a google admob account is totally free since google needs more customers the only thing you are gonna pay for is app creation which will requires my knowledge and me being in stress so that can never be done for free others developer develops apps for as high as 5k but I'm only creatings apps for 2k for Nigerians and 10usd for foreigners and I know many people is scared of being scammed so i introduce a method to avoid scam and fear of being scammed which will be comfortable for both the developer and the customer...after the id as being sent and app as being created the app will be confirmed by screenshot and I'll also click the ads on the app and when your earnings on admob account increases then you will make payment to receive the app, very scam free�
WhatsApp contact: 07083543049
It will be a pleasure to work with you, thanks.
You these people will not cease to baffles me with your Admob self click business. Creating Application for 2K 5K grin. Only gullible ones on Nairaland will fall to this cheap trap!
Re: Earn Free 20usd Everyday On Google Admob by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2021
It's all scam. You expect Google will just sit fold arms and watch you self clicking or using any code etc? How do you even think they'll approve your shitty app?

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Experience This On CAC Portal / What Can My 80 Thousand Naira Do For Me In Nigeria / How To Get Quickcredit Loan From Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.