Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano (7585 Views)

Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Female Victim In Adamawa / Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna / Police Arrest Three Oyo Hunters For Killing & Burning Of Fulani Huts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kano State police apprehended three alleged kidnappers yesterday at Sharada quarters in Kano Municipal.

DSP Abdullahi Haruna Kiyawa, the command’s spokesman, confirmed the arrest in a statement to the media.

He said the arrest followed a report received from a resident of Kwanar Ganduje, Sharada Phase II Quarters, Kano last month, that he was contacted and threatened on the telephone to pay the sum of Two Million Naira (N2,000,000:00), otherwise, himself or any member of his family would be kidnapped.
Kiyawa said after the complaint, the Commissioner of Police, CP. Sama’ila Shu’aibu Dikko, therefore, raised and instructed a team of detectives to trace and arrest the culprit.

He said based on credible intelligence and sustained follow-up the police succeeded in arresting three suspects; one Salihu Usman of Anguwan Rogo, Jos, Plateau State, Mubarak Aliyu of Duwala area, Jos, Plateau State and Sahibul Husna Auwal of Kwanar Ganduje Sharada Quarters, Kano.

The suspects, however, confessed to have conspired and sent threatening text messages to the complainant, demanding the sum of Two Million Naira (N2,000,000:00), they also confessed to have previously collected the sum of One Million Naira (N1,000,000:00) from him.

https://.com/police-nab-three-suspected-kidnappers-in-kano/

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
shocked

The first one is kinda smiling.

The second one is doing I don't care posture. While,

The third one is also smiling.

They knew very well that they would be released after the NPF must have finished snapping them and even the NPF knows that they can't do anything to these three businessmen doing their business.

Gone is Nigeria cry

11 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by Penguin2: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sometimes when I hear of kidnappers and bandits, I imagine them to be some 30 something or 40 something years old men with hardened face and looks.

But I’m usually surprised to see that they usually Fulani children who are possibly under the influence of cow dungs and pit toilets and other hard drugs.

I can’t wait for a brutal president who will put these murderers in their place.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by Staypositive: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ma gee
It is well...

The North is burning...

Kidnappers everywhere....

Bombs everywhere....

Thunder everywhere......

Five helicopters everywhere.....

The North is burning and the people are running.....

cheesy abeg na cruise I dey catch, no quote me ooo.....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by Forevermore85: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by paramakina202: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

They knew very well that they would be released after the NPF must have finished snapping them and even the NPF knows that they can't do anything to these three businessmen doing their business.

Gone is Nigeria cry

Na aboki vs aboki in Abokiland so they will face justice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by superCleanworks(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
so what next?
hope police will not open the back door for them to miss
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by Nadaken: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
While their women are on hijab leading the notorious fraud gangs

Cursed north

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by verybadmouth(m): 4:21am On Oct 17, 2021
What a man can do a woman can do bera
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by GboyegaD(m): 4:27am On Oct 17, 2021
The rate at which crimes are committed now is so alarming.
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by anonymuz(m): 4:27am On Oct 17, 2021
You'll think all theset urchins are innocent when you see them on the street.
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:39am On Oct 17, 2021
See their faces like kidnappers
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by Sabadon(m): 4:56am On Oct 17, 2021
The middle guy face tho niqqa gat no remorse

Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by princepee: 5:07am On Oct 17, 2021
Kidnapping is now a big business in the north.

Bandits , Boko Haram and every small criminal see it means of making quick money
Failure of governance
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by Authoreety: 5:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by optionalY09: 5:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Innocent people, the one they recruited into custom from chief terrorist to 3starts custom officer oga
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by ATEAMS: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Trust is very expensive o...the price don skyrocket
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by tenpipsperday: 7:05am On Oct 17, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Gone is Nigeria cry

You took words out of my mouth.

The one in the middle be like, abeg make una do make I comot joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by Abdullah36(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2021
in
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by Abdullah36(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2021
It happened more than three weeks ago, one of the suspect already died in their custody but they are just reporting it now

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by Viraltrends123: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2021
Nadaken:
While their women are on hijab leading the notorious fraud gangs

Cursed north
what's your issue with the hijab, they won't stop wearing it, and let the devil in you get angrier and angrier till it consumes you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by kjhova(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2021
Penguin2:
Sometimes when I hear of kidnappers and bandits, I imagine them to be some 30 something or 40 something years old men with hardened face and looks.

But I’m usually surprised to see that they usually Fulani children who are possibly under the influence of cow dungs and pit toilets and other hard drugs.

I can’t wait for a brutal president who will put these murderers in their place.

From this article, 1 of the criminals is from Kano while the other two are from Plateau state. Still you have to mention Fulani just to fit your preferred narrative. It's this mindset that's setting innocent victims ablaze while the real criminals walk free!
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by Joromi1: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2021
They know Gumi will still come and release them after all this police gragra.
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by Penguin2: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2021
kjhova:

From this article, 1 of the criminals is from Kano while the other two are from Plateau state. Still you have to mention Fulani just to fit your preferred narrative. It's this mindset that's setting innocent victims ablaze while the real criminals walk free!

Did you read their names?

Are you ignorant of the people who call themselves Jasawa in Plateau?

Who are those killing Plateau people?

Why is Jos a shadow of what it used to be in the 80s if not the crisis between indigenes and Fulani land grabbers?

Why do you guys always go into selective amnesia instead of saying the truth as it is?
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by kjhova(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2021
Penguin2:

Did you read their names?

Are you ignorant of the people who call themselves Jasawa in Plateau?

Who are those killing Plateau people?

Why is Jos a shadow of what it used to be in the 80s if not the crisis between indigenes and Fulani land grabbers?

Why do you guys always go into selective amnesia instead of saying the truth as it is?

So every Northerner with a muslim name is Fulani? Really?

Why do you guys always go into preferred narratives instead of leaving the fact as it is?
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by Penguin2: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2021
kjhova:

So every Northerner with a muslim name is Fulani? Really?

Why do you guys always go into preferred narratives instead of leaving the fact as it is?

So who are they sir?

Of course you and I know they are not native Plateaus.

About narratives, why do you have brains if you can’t use them put pieces together from the information supplied you?

Don’t you think?

Can’t you draw inferences from what is going elsewhere all over the country?

Nawa for una o!

No wonder they packaged Buhari for you people in 2015 and you swallowed every single lie they told you.
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by kjhova(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Penguin2:

So who are they sir?

Of course you and I know they are not native Plateaus.

About narratives, why do you have brains if you can’t use them put pieces together from the information supplied you?

Don’t you think?

Can’t you draw inferences from what is going elsewhere all over the country?

Nawa for una o!

No wonder they packaged Buhari for you people in 2015 and you swallowed every single lie they told you.

You are ranting and getting quite emotionally abusive. Is this some character defect, or what?

The bolded is your opinion, not fact. You and I don't know that. And, who are they? The article mentioned their names and where they are from. This is all the info we have and I leave it at that. Your inference is your inference and could be outright erroneous.

If you make eish up in your head and then go on to assume this as sacrosanct fact, there is a name for that ailment in medicine and general knowledge.
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by selfmade22: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2021
there must be one who always look like indigene from sahel

is always them
Re: Police Arrest Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kano by Penguin2: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2021
kjhova:

You are ranting and getting quite emotionally abusive. Is this some character defect, or what?

The bolded is your opinion, not fact. You and I don't know that. And, who are they? The article mentioned their names and where they are from. This is all the info we have and I leave it at that. Your inference is your inference and could be outright erroneous.

If you make eish up in your head and then go on to assume this as sacrosanct fact, there is a name for that ailment in medicine and general knowledge.

If you heard Okechukwu from Kaduna would you be making this argument?

Hausas or Fulanis are not native or indigenous to Plateau.

So, any Hausa or Fulani name you hear from Plateau is an interloper, an itinerant Futa Jalonian who is bloody thirsty and looking to dislodge people from their ancestral lands.

Stop playing this ostrich.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. / Jesse Jackson Commends Jonathan’s Transparency / Obono-Obla: 'Ekweremadu Should Face His False Asset Declaration Case'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.