Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Stop Calling To Threaten Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Smith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Calling To Threaten Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Smith (239 Views)

I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / I Am 21. Stop Calling Me "Ma" - Bbnaija's Angel Smith Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Calling To Threaten Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Smith by lilbadroo: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Angel Smith, Big Brother Naija Season 6 housemate has taken her social media to call out those that ring her phone with No Caller IDs, to threaten her.

She disclosed on her Twitter page that unknown numbers have been calling her, threatening her to stay away from their fave.

Read Full Gist via https://www.entstoday.com/stop-calling-threaten-me-bbnaijas-angel-smith/
Re: Stop Calling To Threaten Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Smith by Zaxbash1: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Animal

(1) (Reply)

Name Change: Kanye West Has Officially Changes His Name To ‘ye’ / Bbnaija White Money Angry Warns Bbnaija Seriously (video) / In The Absence Of Resources Creativity Is Birthed, Says Daniel Ogoloma Of New Ge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.