Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Expand Your Reach And Make More Money Without Spending On Ads! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Expand Your Reach And Make More Money Without Spending On Ads! (123 Views)

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime / Nigeria To Reduce N6bn Fx Spending On Tomato Imports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expand Your Reach And Make More Money Without Spending On Ads! by digitaltahir: 4:36am On Oct 17, 2021
There's no major reason people engage in businesses other than to make money.

To make sales and of course money.
Even charity organizations actually do what they do truly to help people but the centre point of it still goes back to making money.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that....

But I just wanna enlighten you about something more important.

I've seen a number of people with great ideas and products but could not scale in the market due to wrong approach to advertising and inability to reach their target market

It's not the best product that wins but the most noticed product.

Do you know you can actually get good paying clients on Facebook and WhatsApp even without running paid Ads?

Advertisement has to do with telling people that "hey, I'm here, this is what I do"... Nevertheless, it is beyond that.

No matter how good your product or service is, no matter how skillful you are, if you don't make yourself known, you won't be known.
If you don't tell people about yourself, no money for you.

Now, how do you tell people about your business and then get them to buy your product/service?

That's why I've put in place the ONLINE VISIBILITY PACK for you

With this pack, you can reach millions of people who need your service everyday and increase your reach within a short time and sell massively to grow your business without stress

It will help you expose and position your business like never before

Here's what you'll get inside the pack

� *1* 250 active, responsive and open business whatsapp group links (with 20,000 members)

� *2* 50 active Nigeria ,buy & sell facebook group links(with over 110,000 members)

� *3* 20 Nigeria universities facebook group links, with over 120,000 students/under-graduate members.

� *4* 9000 + already saved whatsapp contacts of business oriented entrepreneurs ,you can strike a pleasant conversation with about your products.

� *5* 100 active networker's WhatsApp contacts

� *6* Nigeria state GSM database containing over 50miliion contacts for your targetted mobile marketing.

� *7* 500,000 Nigerian email address lists to launch your website

� *8* 36 marketplace,business listing website LINKS ,with 100m + traffic visiting them everyday.

This entire ENTIRE VISIBILITY PACK is worth over N100k and you can't get it anywhere for less than N10k

But I will deliver it all to you for a peanut if you take action now!

If you are really serious about showing your business to millions of people daily, then this is for you...
Contact me via WhatsApp number - 08038681622 to get access to the pack.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Win This Challenge, Am A Nairalander, Pls Surport Me. / New Features: Hot Post / Another Whistleblower Accuses Facebook Of Wrongdoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.