Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigeria Is Afraid Of Nnamdi Kanu-- See The Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Afraid Of Nnamdi Kanu-- See The Reason (386 Views)

Aisha Blast Buhari Over Rearrest Of Nnamdi Kanu -see What She Said / Aisha Yesufu Seems To Be Regretting Attacking Nnamdi Kanu - See Her Twits / NNAMDI KANU : See Photos Of IPOB Protest In Aba Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Afraid Of Nnamdi Kanu-- See The Reason by Nwaokija(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2021
If you want to know the kind of hot soup that Nigeria and Kenya government landed in for the extra ordinary rendition of Nnamdi kanu which Kenya government is still denying till today?

Calm down and watch this viral video where Nnamdi kanu's lawyer barrister aloy ejimakor explained the meaning and consequences of extra ordinary rendition which reveals the charges awaiting Nigeria and Kenya government on the day of trial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3g5p0BJesY
Re: Nigeria Is Afraid Of Nnamdi Kanu-- See The Reason by olamidedivotee: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2021
May God bless your hustle sir. But on behalf of my people here on Nairaland, i have to tell you that I have nothing to say.

In case anyone need a content writer. Check my signature.
Re: Nigeria Is Afraid Of Nnamdi Kanu-- See The Reason by jlinkd78(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2021
Freedom is coming

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Afraid Of Nnamdi Kanu-- See The Reason by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2021
Kanu is only a god in alaigbo, he a criminal in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nk's Message To IPOB Members On Day He Was Captured / / Pdp National Exco Emerge... As Sen. Ayu Lead The New Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.