Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Demons? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons? (305 Views)

Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / Demons, Principalities And Powers. Who are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demons? by Lizlee: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm sorry what is the evidence for their existence?
Re: Demons? by petra1(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2021
petra1:

The Bible talks about it.
Also there are expetiences individuals have that shows their presence in the life of a person.

if you want me to go further . i can

Lizlee:

Matthew 4:24 (KJV Strong's)
24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.

Also there are expetiences individuals have that shows their presence in the life of a person. In form of oppressions, ailment, failures, Obsessions, depressions. and ither afflictions in finance , relationship etc

if you want me to go further . You msy ask more specific questions

2 Likes

Re: Demons? by Lizlee: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2021
petra1:

Also there are expetiences individuals have that shows their presence in the life of a person.

Please don't go any further.
Re: Demons? by Lizlee: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2021
petra1:

On second thought, please tell me more smiley
Re: Demons? by petra1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lizlee:

On second thought, please tell me more smiley

Maybe you ask specific questions or direction. It's a broad topics
Re: Demons? by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lizlee:
What's the evidence that witches don't exist? undecided

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchcraft
Re: Demons? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lizlee:

Throughout the world everyone wants PEACE but why can't they come together to stop the hatred and wars?
DEMONS are manipulating their thoughts! Revelations 6:3-4

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Recieves Miracles From God In A Short Time / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit} / [Topic Deleted]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.