Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo (1440 Views)

Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / EPL: James To Leave Man Utd After Ronaldo’s Arrival / Manchester United Gains $300m In Share Value After Ronaldo Announcement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by ThierryJay: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Argentina captain Lionel Messi has received his fair share of requests from his fans over the course of his long career.

The Paris Saint-Germain forward has had to deal with people in the crowd asking for his match-worn jersey, posed for selfies with pitch invaders and even put his signature on one man's huge back tattoo of the six-time Ballon d'Or winner's image. But it's not often that Messi is asked to offer forgiveness.

However, that's exactly what happened this week when an 11-year-old fan turned up at Argentina's training base in Ezeiza on Tuesday clutching a hand-made sign. In an image posted on social media by TyC Sports journalist Gaston Edul, the youngster was pleading forgiveness from Messi because his mother had decided to name him after a different world footballing superstar.

Esto acaba de pasar en el predio de la Selección. pic.twitter.com/P16qprDhFF

— Gastón Edul (@gastonedul) October 12, 2021

Written in Spanish, the sign read: "Messi, forgive my mother, she didn't know what she was doing, SHE CALLED ME CRISTIANO."

https://africa.espn.com/football/blog-the-toe-poke/story/4496720/cristiano11asks-argentina-captain-messi-to-forgive-mother-for-naming-him-after-ronaldo

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: Mynd44
Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by JohnnyPalmer: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2021
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Kasco(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Funny boy

1 Like

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Amotolongbo(f): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2021
Alright
Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by ThierryJay: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm rather surprised a kid born in 2010 and who probably started watching Messi in 2017 already knows that CR no be Messi's mate. This is an obvious conclusion.

8 Likes

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by unbitchable(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2021
Lol. That boy wants a better destiny.

1 Like

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
pls messi fogive his mother for she does not know what she did..
it happened around 2010 n he named him christiano simply bcox sje was carried away by his looks..
the kid have realized dt "you dnt judge a book by its cover"
change his name to christian...or maybe Saka..

6 Likes

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
ThierryJay:
I'm rather surprised a kid born in 2010 and who probably started watching Messi in 2017 already knows that CR no be Messi's mate. This is an obvious conclusion.
truth no dey hide....it may b bitter bt it cnt b hidden no matter how long

1 Like

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lol. Lord Luxembourg won't b happy wit this. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by uthlaw: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
ThierryJay:
for age,tap In and penalties....yes he senior Messi!
Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by MJBOLT: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
I don't blame him, nobody wants to be named after a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by ThierryJay: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Numerouno94:

Lol, my guy, aje you dey inspire me grin

What do you think about this new nickname: Lord PenduLux or Lord Pendumbourg grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by complexBoss12: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Numerouno94:

who has that meme saying "Comrade calm down"

this one is new o grin

I just couldn't stop laughing.

3 Likes

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Whazar(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
una no go kee me for here

3 Likes

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by obonujoker(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
cheesy

Cr7 go still make some people do this...

1 Share

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
ThierryJay:

Lol, my guy, aje you dey inspire me grin

What do you think about this new nickname: Lord PenduLux or Lord Pendumbourg grin grin grin

HahahahahahH. LWKMD grin grin bro this ur own bad oo @bolded. I tink i will go wit Lord Pendumbourg. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
complexBoss12:

who has that meme saying "Comrade calm down"

this one is new o grin

I just couldn't stop laughing.

grin grin

A frnd jux added Lord Pendumbourg grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
obonujoker:
cheesy

Cr7 lord pendumbourg go still make some people do this...

Fixed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by ThierryJay: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2021
Numerouno94:

HahahahahahH. LWKMD grin grin bro this ur own bad oo @bolded. I tink i will go wit Lord Pendumbourg. grin grin grin

Lord Pendumbourg it is then!

1 Like

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Rujiano(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
✍: After sealing the contract renewals of Pedri and Ansu Fati, the next ones in Barcelona's renewal list are Ronald Araújo and Pablo Paéz Gavi. Their future will be discussed soon.

• Meanwhile, Ousmane Dembélé's situation is still not clear.

Via (�): @FabrizioRomano https:///REPY4IIPH6
Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Rujiano(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
✍: After sealing the contract renewals of Pedri and Ansu Fati, the next ones in Barcelona's renewal list are Ronald Araújo and Pablo Paéz Gavi. Their future will be discussed soon.

• Meanwhile, Ousmane Dembélé's situation is still not clear.

Via (�): @FabrizioRomano https:///REPY4IIPH6
https:///BwEXYP2trk2FHtFRdx1J04
Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Rujiano(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
https:///BwEXYP2trk2FHtFRdx1J04
Click the link to join Barcelona WhatsApp group.
Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Numerouno94(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
ThierryJay:

Lord Pendumbourg it is then!

wink wink
Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:54am On Feb 05, 2023
JohnnyPalmer:
grin grin grin
dis op na fulltime clown!

I had to track him down here 4rm d thread dat Ronaldo scored a recent goal wit his walahi talahi fc!

His hatred 4 CR7 is organic!
grin
Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Freshtruth(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2023
Chai ronaldo done suffer.

Re: Kid Named Cristiano Asks Messi To Forgive His Mum For Naming Him After Ronaldo by Hpesoj: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
MJBOLT:
I don't blame him, nobody wants to be named after a rapist.

Give room for peace. Man shall not live by vawulence.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Teen Onazi Handed Lazio Debut / My Withdrawal Request With Nairastake Is Still Pending Since 3rd December 2014 / Photo; Barclays Premier League Trophy Lands In Nigeria...See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.