Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex (98021 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by chriscrosss(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sora fun obinrin ooo...oluwa dey with you..
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by ThugCheetah(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Razgas:
the first thing you must stop having if you want a happy life is shame.

Remove shame from your life and watch your life soar to new heights
Is this true?
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by agisame: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

I cover my single brothers with the blood of JESUS. The best thing to do is save money and travel to all these south American countries and marry a decent girl.

Na them still value marriage the last time I checked.

Nigerians ladies are turning to waste materials GRADUALLY

i feel more for the husband imagine a married man hearing what kpo kpo said about the wife after 9 years of marriage haba haba thats too much for any man to handle no matter how much she dance or twerk or seems unbothered that marriage is already in big trouble

1 Like

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by nedekid: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
I don chop this one before
E sweet?
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by JOemmy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ashawo dey shame? This one nah tega pro max.
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Mcslize: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
kmcutez:

What do you then compare men to or women to?

It's shameful for a woman to cheat cuz no man will like to wife a cheater. More so, cheating depreciate the value of a woman cuz no man will like to wife a promiscuous woman.

A cheating man with high value can still have lots of women running after him to secure their places in his life cuz they believe he can provide. But that's not same with a woman. Hence, the reason why ladies should remain faithful after marriage just so they won't end up being second hand goods to other men.

In essence, the value of a man and a woman in terms of securing a life partner after engaging in some cheating here and there is way different. Why the value of a man goes up, that of a woman goes down.

I'm not supporting men cheating but it is what it is.

4 Likes

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by agisame: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
i feel more for the husband imagine a married man hearing what kpo kpo said about the wife after 9 years of marriage haba haba thats too much for any man to handle no matter how much she dance or twerk or seems unbothered that marriage is already in big trouble
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by nedekid: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
baby124:

����. Indeed. No be the same South American girl cheat on IK, divorced and following sugar daddy in Nigeria.
Nna, na the opposite. Watin I hear na say Ik cheat on am with person weh get blocos.
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Onliie:
You want to compare covenant with awareness. Do you know what covenant is?
Bro they're both guilty
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Justbehave(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
I pity guys weh still wan marry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by blackslayer: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Now this is the type of girl i like! Notice i didn't call her Olosho or Ashewo or whatever....If she likes to twerk and likes to have sex and owns it...i respect her!
Her response is golden! Bleep....I think i like her!

1 Like

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
ThugCheetah:
Is this true?
it is. Fear of what people will say is another name for shame
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by omoadeleye(m): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Miller232:

Wetin come dey vex me be say the guy dem dey Bleep just be like baboon na that tonto dikeh own dey vex me pass she fit Bleep monkey
I wish say na that shameless Tonto dikeh dey this kind situation I no know wether her p*ssy no dey rest she don start to dey follow one oyinbo again
Chaiii I wonder wats going on that her innocent son mind

Kpokpogiri fit knack wella, hence he always ended up with the biggest fish.

But, wtf you mean someone be like baboon, how tf will you stoop so low to be supporting a shawty over a man. You must be a pvssy and i don't like a pvssy guy.

Are you better than the man?

Wtf nigga.

You don't need to reply. Take care
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mcslize:

It's shameful for a woman to cheat cuz no man will like to wife a cheater. More so, cheating depreciate the value of a woman cuz no man will like to wife a promiscuous woman.

A cheating man with high value can still have lots of women running after him to secure their places in his life cuz they believe he can provide. But that's not same with a woman. Hence, the reason why ladies should remain faithful after marriage just so they won't end up being second hand goods to other men.

Well I’m just happy no woman believes this hogwash, just your fellow deluded men. High value or not, if you are a man and you cheat on me you are out of my life. I like my peace and can’t come and catch any stds, just because of any man. Who wants a community prick with sagging balls anyway? A man that can’t control himself, is that one a man?
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Justbehave(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:

Bro they're both guilty
Is kpokopgri married?
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Justbehave(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
kmcutez:

Well I’m just happy no woman believes this hogwash, just your fellow deluded men. High value or not, if you are a man and you cheat on me you are out of my life. I like my peace and can’t come and catch any stds, just because of any man. Who wants a community prick with sagging balls anyway? A man that can’t control himself, is that one a man?
Atleast he is still single but in her own case,she is a married woman. Spot the difference
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by snoopz: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Well she didn't deny
In short kpo kpo no lie
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by J2381: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Well that happened...
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Justbehave:
Is kpokopgri married?
Did she fvck herself?
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Justbehave(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:

Did she fvck herself?
There's a difference. He committed fornication while she on her path committed adultery.The shame she has caused her husband,in-laws and even her own family.
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by breeezefe: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mcslize:

In essence, the value of a man and a woman in terms of securing a life partner after engaging in some cheating here and there is way different. Why the value of a man goes up, that of a woman goes down.

I'm not supporting men cheating but it is what it is.

"It is what it is" that's what got us here. Well, for women now, "it is becoming what it will become".

My question is simple. Who will men cheat with? Them selves? Of course not, it's definitely a female. And now, do you know that many married women are hotter than some single girls, hence the rise in adultery. If we all agree that men cheating "is what it is", then let's agree that they will definitely cheat with our wife's and girlfriends. So why the fuss?

Janemena is a lady who's married to a man who thinks cheating "is what it is" for men. So let's relax out nerves and fix our individual orientation.
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Danisaint112(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kpokpogiri would have knacked her stupor that is to pieces that he wouldn't want to have a piece of that cake again. Because no man would ever want to let go of that Ass I'm seeing right there. It's something every man dreams of. Just that most people that have it and know how to shake it, lack sense.

1 Like

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by highness25(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Niece:
Instagram model and dancer, Usiwo Orezinena Jane known simply as Janemena has reacted after audio where Tonto Dikeh’s ex-lover, Prince Kpokpogri alleged that he has had carnal knowledge of the dancer, surfaces online.

Recall that the dancer had earlier denied having an affair with Kpokpogri.

Few hours after the audio was leaked, the dancer took to her social media platform and posted a video of herself with the “shut-up” hand sign while a song “Okay” by Adekunle Gold was playing in the background.

The Instagram model seems unbothered about the leaked audio.

Watch The video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFZ9aB-L7I8

https://.com/instagram-model-janemena-reacts-to-kpokpogri-leaked-audio/

See Earlier thread
Janemena And I Have Done Dirty Sex, We Sex From Morning Till Night, If We Are Tired We Rest & Resume, She Told Me I Do It Better Than Her Husband - Kpokpogri Reveals In Leaked Audio https://www.nairaland.com/6805589/prince-kpokpogri-janemena-sex-severally
Chai! I for like taste this girl something. Chai! See wetin money de do me. Better thing go hungry person but you no fit but chop. Nawah!

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Fahdiga(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
nedekid:

E sweet?
It tastes like orange
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Realhommie(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
GeneralPula:
Jane nah Ashana, right before fame dropped on her..

But one thing that makes me feel she’s able to get herself a man is that she has orientations... She’s a good bitch..

There are good girls in church, there are bad ones..
There are good girls on street, there are bad ones..

Either from the street or church, if you find yourself a good girl, you’ll enjoy her..
A good girl who's supposedly married yet having extra marital affairs? What sort of orientations exactly?

Bro there's nothing like a good bìtch. You're a bìtch or you're not.
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Realhommie(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Angelfrost:
Social media just makes celebrities out of idiots... It is so pathetic!!!

I will refrain from saying more... lipsrsealed undecided
I'm telling you.. It is beyond pathetic.
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Justbehave:
There's a difference. He committed fornication while she on her path committed adultery.The shame she has caused her husband,in-laws and even her own family.
Did you realize it happened while he was married to Tonto?
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Justbehave(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:

Did you realize it happened while he was married to Tonto?
Did he ever married Tonto? Lol. Please tell me more.
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by CSTR2: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
hammer567:
THAT IGBO BOY SHOULD UP HIS GAME AND GET THAT BITCH POPPING BABIES.

OTHERWISE, ALL THIS NONSENSE WILL CONTINUE.

HOW U GO MARRY WIFE SINCE, NA ONLY TO THEY CHECK YANSH YOU DEY SEE, NO BABY?
You sure say she go let Belle stand?

How sure are you that she is not on family planning to make her twerking business last longer.?
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by nedekid: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
It tastes like orange
grin
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by Babyg0123: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
E be like her husband no sabi do. Babe gat enjoy herself
Re: Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex by CSTR2: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
To be fair, this bitcch set o.

From her posture, you already know she is born to be a sex machine.

She has a body made for sex.

The kind of girl you can stretch to any geometrical shape feasible.

And given her slim shape, her well go too deep.

I don't blame kpokpo too much jare.

He did not force her.

If she open legs for you, it would take a miracle for most men not to enter.

The only problem is the kiss and tell he is doing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Naira Marley Snubs Journalists As EFCC Sends Him To Prison, His Mum In Tears / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.