Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Am Ready To Give If You Are Ready To Do Same - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Ready To Give If You Are Ready To Do Same (330 Views)

Am Ready To Date Again / Am Ready To Date Again / If You Are Ready To Settle Down Before Sept. 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Give If You Are Ready To Do Same by IyamiOse: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2021
Male
Property Developer
Restaurateur
Serial Entepreneur

Seeks a female companion for life

I am Yoruba, based in Lagos and London but more in Lagos; slim, athletic built, good conversationalist, well travelled and like to read.etc

I only seek for chemistry-and the following as below.

Get in touch if interested. 09124057052 whatsapp

1. We make eachother smile: we look for special ways to interact with eachother and make ourselves smile. We believe that our happiness and joy are as important for eachother. If we do these things, I hope we can hold on to each other and don't let each other go.

2. We listen to eachother: Have you ever felt like you're talking to yourself when talking to some people? it’s not about sitting in front of you and simply hearing what you say. I want to listen to you, interacts with you, asks you questions, and suggests results to the problems you have.

3. We make eachother a priority: The difference between a like and a love is that the latter will not only show that you are a priority, we will prove it every day. will watch for us and we will be priority to each other. We won't be ashamed to admit it. We won't hide passion for each other.

4. We respect eachother: If we enjoy eachother's company, we will show respect every day. The respect will still be there even when we quarrel. We'll be proud of each other and show off with eachother in front of
family and friends.

5. We motivate eachother to be more: The beauty of being with the right person is that you both grow together. Love is more than cuddles and kisses. Love means support to achieve your dreams. Love means you value each other's goals and make moves to achieve them.

6. We are kind to eachother: It’s that type of kindness you feel toward someone who is truly important to you. It’s the kind of care one shows with feelings and passions. We will gently touch and hug with love. We will have the feeling that we are for each other.
Re: I Am Ready To Give If You Are Ready To Do Same by XXXXTENTACION: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Simps be rushing to thread.... lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Ready To Give If You Are Ready To Do Same by Jeon(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2021
IyamiOse:
Male
Property Developer
Restaurateur
Serial Entepreneur

Seeks a female companion for life

I am Yoruba, based in Lagos and London but more in Lagos; slim, athletic built, good conversationalist, well travelled and like to read.etc

I only seek for chemistry-and the following as below.

Get in touch if interested. 09124057052 whatsapp

1. We make eachother smile: we look for special ways to interact with eachother and make ourselves smile. We believe that our happiness and joy are as important for eachother. If we do these things, I hope we can hold on to each other and don't let each other go.

2. We listen to eachother: Have you ever felt like you're talking to yourself when talking to some people? it’s not about sitting in front of you and simply hearing what you say. I want to listen to you, interacts with you, asks you questions, and suggests results to the problems you have.

3. We make eachother a priority: The difference between a like and a love is that the latter will not only show that you are a priority, we will prove it every day. will watch for us and we will be priority to each other. We won't be ashamed to admit it. We won't hide passion for each other.

4. We respect eachother: If we enjoy eachother's company, we will show respect every day. The respect will still be there even when we quarrel. We'll be proud of each other and show off with eachother in front of
family and friends.

5. We motivate eachother to be more: The beauty of being with the right person is that you both grow together. Love is more than cuddles and kisses. Love means support to achieve your dreams. Love means you value each other's goals and make moves to achieve them.

6. We are kind to eachother: It’s that type of kindness you feel toward someone who is truly important to you. It’s the kind of care one shows with feelings and passions. We will gently touch and hug with love. We will have the feeling that we are for each other.

Lol a nairalander talk say

sundaygray:
Men don get sense...who wan dey relationship when sex no dey...You go dey spend money and the future is not sure, why not enjoy the present.
Truth is men do not need companionship like females do, we need sex. grin

But ain't you a man? Why looking for a companion...

Re: I Am Ready To Give If You Are Ready To Do Same by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2021
Put your picture here or on your dp.But ain't you a married man?you left that angle untouched

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up, Dating, And Love / Friends/ Chat Buddy / DP SEXCLUB.. Join Now Whatsapp 09126619110 Or.09090398886

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.