Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Who Can Recommend A Good Movie For Me - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Can Recommend A Good Movie For Me (408 Views)

Recommend Good Movie For Me / Good Movie / Recommend A Movie For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Recommend A Good Movie For Me by waleyp(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2021
Pls I need people to recommend good movies for me to watch on Netflix...... Thanks
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Movie For Me by JermelMatheo: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2021
watch boruto manga. thank me later

1 Like

Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Movie For Me by snuffly: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
From Netflix I only watched the series "Squid Game" on https://123moviesss.la/. I think you've heard of it of course. Because now this series literally blew up all the social networks of the Internet. It's all anyone's talking about. Every year some movie or series comes out that becomes a phenomenon. This year it looks like a South Korean mini-series called "Squid Game" will get the title of "Series of the Year" ahead of time. It consists of nine episodes. The plot of the series is quite banal. The main character is Song Ki Hoon a slacker and a loser which is another way of putting it. He along with others receives an invitation to participate in the game. At stake is a fabulous cash prize and at the same time your life. For fans of blood I advise you to watch.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Movie For Me by waleyp(m): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2021
I have watched it..... I just don't like the killing of other people in the series but it is cool �
snuffly:
From Netflix I only watched the series "Squid Game". I think you've heard of it of course. Because now this series literally blew up all the social networks of the Internet. It's all anyone's talking about. Every year some movie or series comes out that becomes a phenomenon. This year it looks like a South Korean mini-series called "Squid Game" will get the title of "Series of the Year" ahead of time. It consists of nine episodes. The plot of the series is quite banal. The main character is Song Ki Hoon a slacker and a loser which is another way of putting it. He along with others receives an invitation to participate in the game. At stake is a fabulous cash prize and at the same time your life. For fans of blood I advise you to watch.

(1) (Reply)

Omg� Big Brother Naija Season 7 House Tour Revealed / 18+ Make Love To Me / Top 10 Richest Yahoo Boys In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.