Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Christians, Shari'a Law And Their Hypocrisy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Shari'a Law And Their Hypocrisy (224 Views)

Progressives Ban Dawkins From Speaking And Further Expose Their Hypocrisy / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Tithing Is Of The Law And Not Meant For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Shari'a Law And Their Hypocrisy by Zackybright: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2021
It’s pretty wacky that Christian talk about shariah law like it’s not exactly what they want just in a different color. I don’t care if you’re Christian. In fact, I will fight for you to have your religious liberty and practice your Christianity. I believe in that.

I don’t believe in Christianity, which means that you do not get to dictate the way I live my life based on your religion. I don’t care what the Bible says. You have every right in the world; all those women who identify with your religion have every right in the world to not get an abortion, to not take birth control. But they do not have the right to dictate my life and what I decide to do with my body. I don’t care about your goddamn religion.

I’m so tired of having non-stop conversations about what the Bible says. You live your life in the way that you interpret the Bible. Again, I don’t care. But you don’t get to take the Bible and tell me well the Bible says this in this chapter in this verse. I don’t care.

- By Ana Kasparian

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Shari'a Law And Their Hypocrisy by Zackybright: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2021
Zackybright:
It’s pretty wacky that Christian talk about shariah law like it’s not exactly what they want just in a different color. I don’t care if you’re Christian. In fact, I will fight for you to have your religious liberty and practice your Christianity. I believe in that.

I don’t believe in Christianity, which means that you do not get to dictate the way I live my life based on your religion. I don’t care what the Bible says. You have every right in the world; all those women who identify with your religion have every right in the world to not get an abortion, to not take birth control. But they do not have the right to dictate my life and what I decide to do with my body. I don’t care about your goddamn religion.

I’m so tired of having non-stop conversations about what the Bible says. You live your life in the way that you interpret the Bible. Again, I don’t care. But you don’t get to take the Bible and tell me well the Bible says this in this chapter in this verse. I don’t care.

- By Ana Kasparian

Good morning all

1 Like

Re: Christians, Shari'a Law And Their Hypocrisy by MightySparrow: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2021
Zackybright:

- By Ana Kasparian

You should not care or bother about these things also.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Shari'a Law And Their Hypocrisy by LordReed(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2021
Zackybright:

- By Ana Kasparian

Hi TYT fan. LoL.

Ana is so right. Muslims and Christians especially like to tell the general public how to live based on their interpretation of their holy books. Thank Andromeda we live in more enlightened times.
Re: Christians, Shari'a Law And Their Hypocrisy by XXXXTENTACION: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2021
Absolutely correct... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Christians, Shari'a Law And Their Hypocrisy by Blue86(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2021
You will be judged by the same gospel book on the last day.

It is wise to make peace with the gospel book now.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School 7th Of November 2021 – Dynamics Of Prayer / For The First Time, The Experience Concert Failed To Hit Front Page On Nairaland / We Don’t Need A Dating App! – Leke Adeboye Laments As RCCG Launches Online Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.