Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Confusion In Benin City As Man Meets His Wife In An Orgy Party - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confusion In Benin City As Man Meets His Wife In An Orgy Party (543 Views)

Confusion In Aso Rock, Buhari, Osinbajo Clashes, President’s Convoy Attacked / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / Uber Copter Will Now Fly You Over City As The Company Has Opened Up Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion In Benin City As Man Meets His Wife In An Orgy Party by Rapidnews220: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
The quiet in the Isihor area of Benin City was yesterday disrupted as a man Osahon Odiaka, and his wife Vera met themselves in an orgy party in an hotel in the GRA area of the ancient city. YeyeNews.com gathered that the orgy party was organized by two WhatsApp groups (names withheld) based in the city.

The admin of the group that Mr. Osahon belong told YeyeNews.com reporter that the both husband and wife was unaware of each other’s membership of the groups.

“The situation was terrible last night. Both of them did not know that each belong to the different groups. This party was organized for the fun and we specifically emphasized that only unmarried women should attend. So we don’t understand why Vera had to hide her true marital status just to attend a orgy party. If I was the husband I really don’t know how I would have reacted. I commend Osahon’s restraint”.

Click below for full story..........

https://yeyenews.com/confusion-in-benin-city-as-man-meets-his-wife-in-an-orgy-party/

Re: Confusion In Benin City As Man Meets His Wife In An Orgy Party by benuejosh: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
When the bushmeat cash the hunter
Re: Confusion In Benin City As Man Meets His Wife In An Orgy Party by GOFRONT(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
embarassed
Re: Confusion In Benin City As Man Meets His Wife In An Orgy Party by budaatum: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Rapidnews220:

we don’t understand why Vera had to hide her true marital status just to attend a orgy party.

Do you understand why the husband hid his true marital status just to attend a orgy party? Or did he tell his wife where he was going?

Good thing is, they can both orgy with each other.

(1) (Reply)

Now Rank Your Website With Our Digital Marketing Services In Lahore / Bekaboo Colors Tv Serial Wiki / Authorized Or Unauthorized, Leaking, And Intentional Posting Of Nude, Sex Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.