Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

One Of The Major Market In Anambra Engulfed In Fire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Of The Major Market In Anambra Engulfed In Fire (373 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Fire Engulfs Another Major Market In Edo State / Fire Engulfed Katangowa Market In Agbado/okeodo, Lagos State (photos) / SAD : Popular Philippines Mall Engulfed In Flames, 37 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Major Market In Anambra Engulfed In Fire by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ihiala central market caught fire this afternoon.
cc Mynd44 OAM4j seun

Re: One Of The Major Market In Anambra Engulfed In Fire by Nwodosis(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
The reason I prefer handwork to trading.
Re: One Of The Major Market In Anambra Engulfed In Fire by BadNews: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Na Now you dey see the news?
Re: One Of The Major Market In Anambra Engulfed In Fire by BigSarah(f): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
embarassed
Re: One Of The Major Market In Anambra Engulfed In Fire by annayawchee: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nwodosis:
The reason I prefer handwork to trading.
so what if the hand come paralyse?

Everything get pros and cons

Just do what you can

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Bank In Nigeria Is The Best? / What Should I Choose? Upwork Vs Fiverr / Residents Happy As Mall Of Istanbul Opens In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.