Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations (2294 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of BTW / Bachelor's Degrees Abbreviations And Meanings / Abbreviations Many Use On Daily Basis Without Knowing The Full Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by pumpingiron(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
I joined this forum couple months ago. I observed when i am reading a topic sometimes, i get lost due to the fact i don't comprehend abbreviations in most cases.
I would like you guys to tell me the meaning of these abbreviations and term
e.g OP, FTC, SIMPS,
and others you know that i don't mention.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by RedMac: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
go and ask google abeg

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by iKingsley(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
OP - Original Poster, I guess
FTC - First To Comment
SIMP - a simpleton

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by pumpingiron(m): 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
iKingsley:
OP - Original Poster, I guess FTC - First To Comment SIMP - a simpleton
thanks do you know what moniker means
Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by iKingsley(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
pumpingiron:

moniker - username

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by McStoic(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
pumpingiron:

Moniker means one's username or a name your identity is attached to. Heck, try to use Google more na..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
For instance your moniker is "pumpingiron." The nickname you're using on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by care4you: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
you are the OP of this thread.

Redmac is the FTC of this thread

pumpingiron is your MONIKER

pls who will take the title SIMP?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Joeyfizzo: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
care4you:

For example a Simp is Janemena's husband

4 Likes

Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by care4you: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Joeyfizzo:

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Faber(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
care4you:

Ur Boyfriend/hubby(if any) is the SIMP grin
Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Matheusmartin: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
iKingsley:
FTC - First To Comment
SIMP - a simpleton
Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Matheusmartin: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
iKingsley:
FTC - First To Comment
SIMP - a simpleton
Op can also mean original post.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Mastakija(m): 1:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Joeyfizzo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Ozyluv22: 1:17am On Oct 18, 2021
shocked shocked shocked[quote author=Mastakija post=106830056][/quote]
Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Buharidgeneral: 5:58am On Oct 18, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Bankowner: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2021
Very salient question. You burst my belly with this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

care4you:

Re: Help Me With Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2021
Joeyfizzo:

Haaa!! My Liver Cage

(1) (Reply)

Two Undergraduate UNIZIK Students Found In Dead In Hostel / How Genesis Disgraced Himself On National TV / Ksu Post Ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.