Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate (608 Views)

Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman / Why South-South Must Produce Next APC Chairman - South-South APC Leaders / The Next APC Governor Of Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by IamYorubaMuslim: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
With the bad situations of everything in the country caused by the APC led government, how would the next APC presidential candidate convince people to vote them in again?

Is he going to tell us he will continue from where Buhari stops or do things differently?

If he says yes he will continue, that means nothing will change. Bad situations continue.

If he says he will do things differently, that's automatically admitting the out-going administration is a failure.

If Nigeria still exists post 2023 elections, the next president will either have a lot to do to fix the mess or choose the path of blaming the previous administration for the whole of his tenure.
Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
IamYorubaMuslim:
With the bad situations of everything in the country caused by the APC led government, how would the next APC presidential candidate convince people to vote them in again?

Is he going to tell us he will continue from where Buhari stops or do things differently?

If he says yes he will continue, that means nothing will change. Bad situations continue.

If he says he will do things differently, that's automatically admitting the out-going administration is a failure.

If Nigeria still exists post 2023 elections, the next president will either have a lot to do to fix the mess or choose the path of blaming the previous administration for the whole of his tenure.
Who is your candidate?

BAT 2023

Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by IamYorubaMuslim: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Unfortunately, I don't have any. I don't trust politicians.

DubaiLandLord:
Who is your candidate?

BAT 2023

Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
IamYorubaMuslim:
Unfortunately, I don't have any. I don't trust politicians.

Okay!

BAT 2023

Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by IamYorubaMuslim: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
I respect your choice.

But, I don't see how he will convince someone like me.

DubaiLandLord:
Okay!

BAT 2023
Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
A leopard cannot change his spot, a ibo cannot change his behaviour

Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by Sirjamo: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
You talk as if the election is next week

For your mind, nothing will change before 2023, he go shock you.

Our $1b weapons have been delivered, bandits are getting bloody nose, at least, 80% of our insecurity will be gone before 2023

Crude oil prices are looking up, when we finally get production to 2m barrel per day in the first half of 2022, our economy too will improve exponentially.

We already doing great with infrastructure and social investments.

STAY TUNED, YOU WILL GET THE SHOCK OF YOUR LIFE

Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by IamYorubaMuslim: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
If you achieve half of these before 2023 elections, I will praise this administration.

Sirjamo:

Our $1b weapons have been delivered, bandits are getting bloody nose, at least, 80% of our insecurity will be gone before 2023

Crude oil prices are looking up, when we finally get production to 2m barrel per day in the first half of 2022, our economy too will improve exponentially.

Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
IamYorubaMuslim:
I respect your choice.

But, I don't see how he will convince someone like me.

I respect your choice
Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Who is your candidate?

BAT 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu you mean?

A Muslim has ruled for 8 years... You want another 8 years...

CAN will not allow that

Haba!

Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu you mean?

A Muslim has ruled for 8 years... You want another 8 years...

CAN will not allow that

Haba!
I'm not forcing you orCAN to vote the BAT.

Is your candidate not a Muslim too?

BAT 2023

Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sirjamo:

Keep on deceiving yourself even if you export 5 million barrels per day nothing will change. Nigeria needs to sell his oil for 140 US dollar per barrel to break even and to cancel his debt
Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by emperorakins(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
I think it's high time we Nigerians start thinking, because from history men in charge of Nigeria's affairs either make or mar the country, we all know we can't continue like this, but we have to remember the past so that it won't repeat itself, majority of politicians are just there for their own selfish gain, it is evident in everything they do, but I want to plead with every Nigerian the idea of my vote doesn't count should be eradicated, this statement is very dangerous because when we don't vote it makes it easy for election to be rigged, we should be concerned about who will lead us for the next four years, it will determine if we will suffer for another four years, the truth is not everybody will travel out of Nigeria, so others who will still be in Nigeria should
really think. This suffering is too much.
Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by Unik3030: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
IamYorubaMuslim:

u should b more worried about how an igbo will campaign for all other Nigerian tribe tgat they hate with passion.

U should b more worried about how anyone will b happy to have an igbo vp

Re: Challenges For The Next APC Presidential Candidate by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
IamYorubaMuslim:

It's very easy for them to figure out what to say, and it's most easy for gullible Nigerians to believe them!

Judical Reform: How Clear Execution Backlog And Decongest Prisons / Reason FG Will Never Win NNAMDI KANU Explained / They See Themselves Ist As Yoruba,Hausa,Igbo,before Seeing Themselves As Nigeria