Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat (23046 Views)

Is It Okay To Let Your Fiancée Know Your Monthly Salary Range? / Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by BigBashiru: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Offpoint1:
No matter how satisfying your partner is, you'll get tired of them at a point and want to explore.
This happens to EVERYONE, some have the ability to control themselves and while others don't have.

Cheating has nothing to do with sexual satisfaction, it has everything to do with our animal instincts.

Even as a single a guy, the urge to have sex with all women that meets my sexual fantasy or physical sexual attraction is always high and the temptation strong... but I had to weigh the consequence to the pleasure ration and realized it doesn't worth it.... not everyone have that ability to tame their animal instincts.

Why should we tame our animal instincts?? We should only tame it to the extent that it doesn't lead to sin. I like the fact that you used the words "animal instinct".... because if you analyze male and female human behavior, you would see that we are really in the animal kingdom....

And what if not taming the animal instincts is what will lead to finding a partner?

1 Like

Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by seanjy4konji: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Most of nigerian women marry for the comfort of spending another mans money while keeping theirs...even get mad when he spends on his brothers and sisters...

They want to be called Mrs Rich man wife and put their burdens on him knowing he will go to hell and bacj to provide for his family as a good man he his but they will pay him back by lieing to visit parents or sorts to enjoy dick with past boyfriends and LovePeddler aroud while he is workin his ass off..

They are selfish bastards know this and know peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by advanceDNA: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Scamburster:

Quoting you for what, if you are yet to marry sorry for you because your wife will soon disturb her exes who are single to come and satisfy her too.

That’s not how life works.... everyone has their personal decision to make in life.....

If his wife chooses to be a hoe....it has nothing to do with his life style or choice.....

Bad things happen to good people good things happen to bad people....
And vice verse....

Life go run all of us street eventually.. whether u are good or bad...the goal is to come out stronger
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Fourwinds: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Cupcake25522:

Uhm...
What if you guys did "No sex before marriage"

Nna meeeennhhh... Na women quick dey give this conditions
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by BigBashiru: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Most of nigerian women marry for the comfort of spending another mans money while keeping theirs...even get mad when he spends on his brothers and sisters...

They want to be called Mrs Rich man wife and put their burdens on him knowing he will go to hell and bacj to provide for his family as a good man he his but they will pay him back by lieing to visit parents or sorts to enjoy dick with past boyfriends and LovePeddler aroud while he is workin his ass off..

They are selfish bastards know this and know peace.

You have spoken nothing but the truth....when you read stories of men who murrder their wives, this is why.... extreme selfishness on the part of the women/wives....
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
See as you dey talk like say men no dey cheat..
Don't blame one gender.. guys dey cheat like say tomorrow no dey..
Na both sides abeg..

1 Like

Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by vickydevoka(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Cashsteady:
It pains me alot reading alot of stories and how married women cheat on their husbands...
The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is being cheated on by a woman he loves.. The pain is unbearable and hard to forget..

Women if you know your husband is not satisfying you enough before marriage why agree to marry him or if you know you not ready for marriage why accept his proposal and end up cheat on him.. marriage is not by force..

It'd be better if you are single and sleep around with men rather being married and sleep with other men
Women criteria of marriage is money
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Broveens42(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Babyg0123:
Most married women who cheat do so because they have been neglected by their husbands who go about chasing other women. They can't leave the marriage because of their kids and what people would say so they resort to helping themselves cool cool

Being neglected is most times just an excuse. Studies show she might have fantasized about cheating at one time in her married life

1 Like

Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Digmygold: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ask Ubunja the failed, wrinkled gay redpiller. He even cheats on his gay partners. Thunder fire them all.
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by rosalieene(f): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
I want to get something here.
Who cheat the most if not the male gender?
Hian
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by kurlz(f): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
MHBNeiman:
You can never satisfy a woman. Give her all the billions and good sxex. She may still desire to explore another guy's "thing" cool. Pray you marry the bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh. By that, she will be satisfied with whatever you offer her. And again, don't be an irresponsible fellow.

Wow. I feel like hugging you.
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by DavidHarry(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
The nig She's marrying can put food on the table.

Women naturally go for higher in the ladder if they can't get perfect score they compromise to get it
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by seanjy4konji: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Be very careful of that gender,,very very careful....Dont do them favors without getting any return as well...They wont do you any favor unless you have money as well so treat them as such...

Sho ra fun obirin..Olu wa a wa pelue oooo
BigBashiru:

You have spoken nothing but the truth....when you read stories of men who murrder their wives, this is why.... extreme selfishness on the part of the women/wives....
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by kingthreat(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
When people become Redpillers, you need to understand that they have seen the worst of women.
2 things women can't resist is money and good sex. They can marry because of money but not sex. But they would do anything for good sex including cheating.
Reminds me then of my female friend with benefit, who became bisexual because a married woman used her to fulfil her sexual urge. Or should I talk of my friend married to a Naval officer who cheats like mad because her husband is always on the high seas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by BigBashiru: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Be very careful of that gender,,very very careful....Dont do them favors without getting any return as well...They wont do you any favor unless you have money as well so treat them as such...

Sho ra fun obirin..Olu wa a wa pelue oooo

They won't do you any favor unless you have money or there is something else they are gaining from you such as sex, safety, comfort in addition to money.
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Gravity56: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
A woman can marry a man she can't kiss because of Car material things.
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Offpoint1: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
BigBashiru:

Why should we tame our animal instincts?? We should only tame it to the extent that it doesn't lead to sin. I like the fact that you used the words "animal instinct".... because if you analyze male and female human behavior, you would see that we are really in the animal kingdom....

And what if not taming the animal instincts is what will lead to finding a partner?
It's very necessary for us to tame it, firstly for our safety health wise and to that of our partners.
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Offpoint1: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fratello:
Explore sounds like you're advocating for cheating. I believe everyone in a committed relationship has a responsibility to be morally loyal.

If anyone want to explore, stay a player or runs babe.

Read my comments again, you're missing my point.
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by BigBashiru: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Offpoint1:

It's very necessary for us to tame it, firstly for our safety health wise and to that of our partners.

Just robbing boobs and kissing doesn't lead to infections does it?
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Mstick: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Woman:my husband's cheating on me.
Men:all married men cheat, men are polygamous in nature, as long as he does his duty it's none of your business, shut up only you want to enjoy one man, give him peace, lose weight, dress sexy, pray e.t.c
Man: my wife is cheating on me.
Men: divorce the hoé, women are evil! No good woman again! Eyah! Just kill the b*tch.
Lady: my boyfriend's cheating on me.
Men: has he married you? Olosho, golddigger, lazy ho3, are you the only one with pûssy? With that your smelly hole.
Guy: my girlfriend's cheating.
Men: leave that olosho, go and get other girls, keep banging her but with protection then when you've a new girl dump her.

They think they have more morals than women because they've successfully convinced themselves that they are "animals" only when it suits their whims and desires and they still expect faithfulness as a reward.

Buhahahahajajajjaajajajjajajaajajajajjajajajajaja the audacity of men never fails to amuse me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Fratello(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
You mean offpoint?
Offpoint1:

Read my comments again, you're missing my point.
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
To me o a cheating husband is like being a prostitute as a wife because your fucking everyone he has bleeped when you Bleep him. I understand some guys concerns and as a faithful woman it’s not easy temptation is everywhere but I feel the purer your love is the more faithful you will be

I work mostly with men but I don’t plan on cheating once I’m committed I can look o but I can’t touch that’s the discipline of love
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Whytval: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Women are the only creature who thing's they should eat their cake and still have it back.
The least broke girl still want the richest guy in town.
Just have it at the back of your mind that you cannot really satisfy a woman even the one inside your house
When they come to you like that married sometimes you don't have to follow them as a man.
But Trust me a wise woman will always know that cheating has never been a woman thing and so they choose to accept their fate
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by ngwababe(f): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Women are prostitutes while men are polygamous. Uwa zuru unu oke biko.
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Guzx: 12:08am On Nov 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by batb: 1:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Cashsteady:
It pains me alot reading alot of stories and how married women cheat on their husbands...
The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is being cheated on by a woman he loves.. The pain is unbearable and hard to forget..

Women if you know your husband is not satisfying you enough before marriage why agree to marry him or if you know you not ready for marriage why accept his proposal and end up cheat on him.. marriage is not by force..

It'd be better if you are single and sleep around with men rather being married and sleep with other men
This is not an issue jare, life doesn't revolve around Virginal alone! There are more important thing and many other thing that can make you happy.
I don't know why we feel marriage is the only reason for our existent So any little issue we feel like life has come to an end!
Poverty is the reason why we feel our marriages must provide what we can not afford!
I have noticed that ( for Nigerians) marriage is following;
1. Life purpose,
2. Entertainment,
3. Bank
4. Employment
5. Recreation etc.
Please add your own.
These are things your spouse should not be responsible for but for poverty!
Please take it easy on your spouse, they are human not super human. They can not provides for all your needs and they we make mistakes as well. Learn to accommodate and forgives when necessary!
Let enjoy life abeg!
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by batb: 1:42am On Nov 09, 2021
jeez
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by isaacsegun(m): 2:54am On Nov 09, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
That's where guys like me come in grin

Since I discovered that it's easy to bang a married woman I don't even waste my time on single ladies and their wahala grin

A guy once told me this that it's easy to get a married woman laid than even singles...
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Hayee(f): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2021
whodeyhere:

Hmmn! another angle maybe. But cheating is not the best solution even at that.
sorry in this generation as you say that seems to be the only solution most times undecided undecided cheesy cheesy
Madam is tired of praying for oga to change cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Hayee(f): 5:38am On Nov 09, 2021
toujurs:
Big lie, don't associate your greed with others, there are ladies that are contented with what they have, or rather what you could provide for her.
some ladies are satisfied not all cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bitter truth humans are insatiable grin cheesy wink
Re: Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat by Hayee(f): 5:44am On Nov 09, 2021
rosalieene:
I want to get something here.
Who cheat the most if not the male gender?
Hian
Toor don't mind them the reason they are shouting I don't know men that are cheating are they cheating with dogs or goats is it not women the other way around should also be applied tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' / Can Two Dark People Make A Bright Skinned Baby? / What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.