Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who Is Enforcing The Igbo Sit-at-home? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Enforcing The Igbo Sit-at-home? (351 Views)

We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB / Eastern Security Network Operatives Enforcing The Open Grazing Ban In Deltastate / ESN Operative Enforcing The Sit At Home Order In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Enforcing The Igbo Sit-at-home? by ScamHunter: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ndigbo are a peculiar people. They say Igbo like money more than all other tribes, yet Igbo (IPOB) sit-at-home action contradicts that. What surprises me is that I hear that IPOB had long suspended the Mondays sit-at-home, yet the Igbo Ezi-na-ulo seem to have bought into this concept based on the general consensus that Nigeria is no home for Ndigbo. I even heard that the governor have tried so hard to discourage it and bring people out to no avail. This Igbo protest reminds me of the German Machine of WWI, which once activated was programmed not to stop until the goal is accomplished. Now I wonder who can stop the Monday protests since IPOB that initiated it seems to no longer have the authority to stop it. Consequence of the never-say-die Igbo spirit. I envisage Ndigbo dedicating every MONDAY to the struggle for freedom from this whiteman-induced bondage. Perhaps, with this movement of the Igbo spirit, the eyes of other African tribes will be opened to what the African has become due to colonialism - the whiteman's puppet.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Enforcing The Igbo Sit-at-home? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
I think indigo people are afraid of ugm

1 Like

Re: Who Is Enforcing The Igbo Sit-at-home? by SlayerForever: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
SlyDev:
I think indigo people are afraid of ugm

Lol. The comments you see from Yoruba people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: How IPOB Can Get Nnamdi Kanu Released – VON DG, Okechukwu / Yankasi Vigilante And Mambila Militia Next To Be Declared Terrorists By FG / Why INEC Extends Voting Till Sunday In Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.