Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Thriftplus And Target Savings - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Thriftplus And Target Savings (179 Views)

Target Savings On Thriftplus Platform / Target Savings, Cooperatives, Investment Banking App / Thriftplus And Domain Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thriftplus And Target Savings by 1saed: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hi there,

Its been a while I came up here to drop updates.

But we want to thank the new sign ups we had in the last three months.

As a partner and an "practitioner" it has really been an uphill task meeting up with schedules. But we thank God we did anyway

Some new business logic are Beginning to find there way to the Thriftplus platform. I recall one day, a client reached out and was lamblasting how he wished the platform had this and that feature, and we promised him that In no distant time, such features will come live. And today. . we celebrate such feat.

A lot of businesses would be depending on the services of Cloud based solutions to fire on their goals and projections and these come at a very affordable price, when compared to other alternative

And we Here with presence in Africa , providing the platform for small and medium scale businesses to thrive harder in a harsh and ever unfriendly business environment.

Businesses who are into target savings can now have a place on our platform and leverage on the robust services and tools it offers and at prices they never thought was possible.

And we ain't there yet, as more "towns and cities" are bound to come alive before the year ends.

We welcome you aboard

Whatever your business logic, thriftplus gives you a platform.

Thank you

Here's our link

https://thriftplus.pythonanywhere.com

Thank you

Got any business for us?

I wish I can reach u first.

Here's our line

Mathew

(1) (Reply)

Free Shipping Bar For Woocommerce / Startups Making Waves In The Technology Community: Edukero / Best Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.