Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Best Places To Live In Lagos Mainland - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Places To Live In Lagos Mainland (369 Views)

The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja / Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Places To Live In Lagos Mainland by Demaxl(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
What are some of the best places to live in lagos mainland. If possible pls share some pictures of the environment
Re: Best Places To Live In Lagos Mainland by YeyeGbami: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
I no get camera phone , ikeja/Ajao Estate
Re: Best Places To Live In Lagos Mainland by luvlyoracle(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2021
Depends on your work place and aw much you are willing to spend for housing.
There are lots of cool areas in Lagos for all budget.
Re: Best Places To Live In Lagos Mainland by Demaxl(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Depends on your work place and aw much you are willing to spend for housing.
There are lots of cool areas in Lagos for all budget.
for now lets ignore about budget, I just want to know the places

(1) (Reply)

LAGOS HIGH-RISE COLLAPSE: My ‘7-star Hotel’ Story (ended In Tragedy), By Osibona / Land For Sale In Awoyaya - Meridian Park Estate /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.