Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Hidden Truth About Investment, That No One Will Tell You That Will Make You Pros - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hidden Truth About Investment, That No One Will Tell You That Will Make You Pros (201 Views)

You Don't Need To Ask Age From Girls. They Will Tell You After You Ask These 6 Q / Interested In Learning About Investment In Nigeria? / The Truth About Olumba Olumba Obu Founder Of The Brotherhood Of Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Truth About Investment, That No One Will Tell You That Will Make You Pros by Sanusiade: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Carefully read this to the end, it will help you

Have choosen not to be poor.Have always give reason to the rich,for them to teach me how to fish not just giving me fish. Prior to this time, I invested in many scheme, investment..loose some, gain some.It was just up and down, I was destabilize at some point but never gave up.My question to myself was is it that hard to be rich...But My story 'changed' - the day my friend decided to tell me the 'bitter truth' you can't become rich by loosing some and gaining some. He continued,You worked for your money, it is your hard-earned money, so it is better to save up your money guide it jealousy than to loose it.
Then he said there are 'secret' to investing in any company;
1. The company must be registered under the government body
2. The company must be insured and if it is insured against what is it insured fire or theft. Because if the company insured against theft and fire occur it won't be compensated.This actually depends on the investment you want to go into
3.what are people saying about it over the years(review) is it real.
4. Do calculated risk analysis: it means if anything happen will you always be on a saver side because the consequence of a decision is greater than the decision itself.
Then he said once you follow this criteria you won't lose. Imagine how rich you will be in 3 years time when you decide to invest and how stale you will also become if you don't invest. None of those on Forbes’ rich list have savings. Their net worth is a calculation of their assets, not their cash in the bank. If the inflation rate is 1%, banks will give you a savings interest rate of 0.5. Don't be deceive you must not be passive about your income.- invest. When You invest you stay ahead of inflation, you will build lasting wealth, it will help you meet other financial goal and make you retire quickly. You will always get ahead of your peer when you invest and know how to invest.He continued by saying 'let your money work for you while asleep'.Don't always get carried away with investment and ROI but know if it is insured, if it is a registered company and analyze the risk involve...but I recommend zylus international group. This was the story that change everything and make me become a happy investor with zylus - story by chibuzo

We are zylus home limited a subsidiary under zylus group international.we help people create cash flow instead of their money sitting idle and you can buy an asset in one of the fastest growing hub in one of our estate...You can chat me up on 0-9-0-9-0-8-4-4-5-7-7
What are the benefit of investing with us.We offer 14% return for 6 month over any sum above N100,000 you invest with us and 30% return for a year.We also have rentizy for any sum above 1,000,000 naira - 40% return for 14 month

What guarantee the security of your investment;
•It is insured;
• a post dated cheque will be issued to you. Under the law it is a punishable offense for an international group of company to issue a post dated cheque and it bounce
• You will be presented deed of agreement
• certificate of investment.
If you are not investing it shows you are passive about your income.

Follow my page to get insightful information

(1) (Reply)

Top Khula Lawyers In Lahore Pakistan For Divorced Cases / How Life In Prison Is Better Than Your Life Out There. / Can I Create An Account Without Going To The Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.