Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Mauritius Study And Work - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mauritius Study And Work (91104 Views)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Nigeria At Mauritius / Pls I Need To Know About Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Gerrard59(m): 1:24am On Jan 25
tensazangetsu20:

So practically we are banned

With the unofficial ban on study visa, I am curious about the profiles of Nigerians in Nigeria who spend holidays there.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Teepresh2: 9:52am On Jan 25
Hilariousthiago:
they don't even take study visa application from Nigeria anymore. That dude has probably applied from early last year.

Yes

Last year February
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by AgentGoat: 10:41pm On Jan 31
mastersammy:

please what is the condition of nurses working over there especially folks from nigeria?
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mastersammy(m): 5:36am On Feb 07
Christie171:
Pls, what do you think about the new Mauritius work visa videos on YouTube?

Christie , at the moment work visa in Mauritius is still possible to secure, but anything study visa for Nigerians has been put on hold for more han 1yr now except for some schools.

Like for example if you apply for a program in one of the biggest university in Mauritius and pay $5000 tuition fee complete, then immigration will allow you to pass through bcus paying that huge amount means your coming for study purpose .

But if you apply for a program in any backyard school for Mauritius , they won't give you the visa and even if they give you the visa, the might turn you back at the airport

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by akaahs(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07
mekanta7:

Currently I'm still in the school accommodation for now, but I will be moving out next week to my own rented accommodation.
The infrastructure here is absolutely great. As a student your bus pass is free, medicals is free upto some certain extent. The power supply is steady, the power has never gone off since I arrived here. This is a perfect retirement Island for Europeans and Americans.
Can u recommend any vocational institutions with good practical skills??
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by udoka55555: 11:42am On Feb 16
Just here to mark that I completed the whole pages and I will say I am not surprised. Maybe the reason why Nigeria is not working is because of us. Anything goes in this country and we want to use same mentality over there.

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by ahmedio2017(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26
udoka55555:
Just here to mark that I completed the whole pages and I will say I am not surprised. Maybe the reason why Nigeria is not working is because of us. Anything goes in this country and we want to use same mentality over there.

Hmm you really try ooooo, I'm even tired honestly, where can one God now, business is not moving inflation left and right wetin dey happen to us for goodness sake...

Me I will try that visit visa o, let's see if one can be lucky to secure job there. I don't have much to even pursue study.

2 Likes

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by udoka55555: 6:29pm On Feb 27
Nah money make me never travel like this now.
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by CptWalter: 1:31pm On Mar 06
Hey guys, I got an offer from University of Mauritius, proceeding with the visa application process, what are the chances based on this unofficial ban thing I am hearing
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Minsk24: 1:44pm On Mar 06
CptWalter:
Hey guys, I got an offer from University of Mauritius, proceeding with the visa application process, what are the chances based on this unofficial ban thing I am hearing
A friend of mine got visa last month, try ur luck...
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by mastersammy(m): 6:31am On Mar 30
CptWalter:

Make sure you pay all your tuition fee then you will stand a chance of getting their visa and been allowed by immigration to enter the country.

I think they still give study visa to people that apply for university of mauritius, bcus dey see you as serious student after paying the huge tuition fee
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Phrankher(f): 10:08pm On Apr 14
mekanta7:

Your passport is good to go.. carry on.. you can always extend your permit anytime any day. Merci

Please check your mail bro. Sent you a mail 2days ago

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Teepresh2: 5:19pm On Apr 28
After visa rejection since January
School didn't refund my tuition deposit
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Minsk24: 9:10am On Apr 29
Teepresh2:
After visa rejection since January
School didn't refund my tuition deposit
Which school is that, i am working with MDX for my own refund
Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Teepresh2: 6:48pm On May 01
Minsk24:

Which school is that, i am working with MDX for my own refund

Malaysian Consumtum

Mine is since January

1 Like

Re: Mauritius Study And Work by Minsk24: 4:40pm On May 02
Teepresh2:

Malaysian Consumtum

Mine is since January
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Living In Saskatchewan, Canada / Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.