Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya (6737 Views)

Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Stunning Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu, Nigerian Ambassador To Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2011
The moment you have a woman in your house, Install cameras all over

At least when she fabricates stories those recordings would be your saving grace.

Assuming the Man is not a highly placed Ambassador or the children were not witnesses, he would be in jail right now for a crime he is probably innocent of.

What stops a woman from claiming you raped her or beat her up anytime she wants to
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by bisiaet: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2011
Please does anybody know where does this woman came from please anybody with clue?
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by lastpage: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
@dayokanu
What stops a woman from claiming you violated her or beat her up anytime she wants to

NOTHING! grin grin

And who do you think the "authorities" (especially if you are a black/brown man living in the WEST) will believe?

HER OF COURSE! wink wink

With all the wide-spread, concocted image of a black man as a "savage and brutish animal" that is only fit for PRISON!

Again, is there a better and faster way to destroy a family, the children and their future, THAN TO DESTROY THE FATHER OF THE HOUSE FIRST?

Of course, with the "help" of the so-called wife

So sad, "some" women think this is what "freedom and women rights" entail? Can someone tell them that these "struggles" have far reaching implications for all of us, if only they can peep into the future. But then, "greed and selfishness" does not allow one to reason that way.
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by saibuhari(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2011
When I saw the picture in punch newspaper, I knew it was conjured. That woman is evil, she is wicked and does not deserve any man. I have two options for her:

1. Go for deliverance, repent and confess your evil plots against your amiable husband.
2. Commit suicide and save mankind your troubles.

All those women groups and journalists that wont do investigation before shouting crucify him, crucify him, I hope you learn something from this. Its not all who shout and call for help (SOS) that are truly oppressed. I just hope nothing happens to the man's career.
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by ladej(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2011
the fact that the boy wrote this is extremely revealing. very sad state. hope the truth will set him free and normalcy will return to their household. prayers are required.
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by member479760: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2011
not always good to rush into conclusion, something is there that no one know beside dem dem.
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by hackney(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^^ exactly.
if the wife makes him lose his job, make she come back naija begin chop sand.chikena!
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by md4real(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2011
the family seems cursed to, why the argument@first
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Outstrip(f): 1:07am On Jun 03, 2011
One version said the woman hit her face on the stairs
Mr Wigwe said she hit it on a shoe rack
Desmond Elliot says she drew the blood out of the atmosphere
Nobody is saying how hitting your face on a shoe rack or the stairs leads to cuts on both sides of the face
Finally, desmond elliot needs to stfu
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Ossaifamous(m): 2:53am On Jun 03, 2011
Nolltwood actors went to kenya for some diplomatic mission , well a certain site said that they were late for a visit to a kenyan arts school (bad character) but they were just intime for a tea time with the Nig ambassador to discuss his damn business
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Theblessed(f): 4:24am On Jun 03, 2011
[b][size=16pt]But, who is this Desmond, everyone should listen to? 

??Intelligence, here! This man gets carried away by his emotion instead of common sense.  Is he in the marriage to know the all the details?

Well, I could see the reason for his imbalanced assessment of the incident - the Diplomat was hosting him/friends so, what do we expect? They say 'a dog does not bite the finger that fed him/her' abi? He hosted them, and in the process, Desmond obviously secured a few influencial new friends along the line, I suppose. 

You see, people look after their own as result, morals get thrown out of the window. Imagine him condemning the Lady Diplomat on the basis of their daughters witness, eh!

Naturally, the daughter would side with her father and the whole world knows, daughters and their fathers click. I love my father to 'D' no matter what he's done, defending him in public any time but, wait till we get home!

I believe most daughter on Naira land would vouch the same kind of love for their fathers - it does not mean we don't love our mothers we do but, father/daughter relationship is naturally, special.
The same applies to mothers and their sons, too which seems to push them to the edge, when anyone dare abuse their mothers. 

Also, in his assessment, Desmond forgot that the daughter looks after her own too -  there's an incentive there for her to support her dad instead of mum.  Daddy has all the family inheritance under his belt and can allocate them as he pleases, abi? She wants to get married one day, how about that big wedding? Who's gonna foot it?

So, do you want him to dis-inherit her for supporting her mother, in public in this issue?  Yes the kids might have insight into their parents marriage but, like most families, they all take sides. 

Imagine the Diplomat admitted they had a heated arguement.  In our society, everyone knows when a husband and wife had such an argument, it usually ends with a b l a s h h h h and a black eye for the weak one - obviously, the lady but people don't understand the degree of damage that blash can cause the lady and, the entire family.

Like I have always said, instead of sitting or hovering around, listening to every l e t t e r that comes out of a woman's mouth, pick up your car key and drive off or cycle out, walk away from satan trying to destroy your family, through your rage. 

Remember, when you go on to challenge your wife because, you did her a favour in marrying her, when every thing quietens down, your won't like the look of your own hand work, as this Diplomat is discovering now - an expensive way to find out! undecided 
[/size][/b]
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Anaegboka(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2011
Theblessed:

??Intelligence, here! This man gets carried away by his emotion instead of common sense.  Is he in the marriage to know the all the details?

Well, I could see the reason for his imbalanced assessment of the incident - the Diplomat was hosting him/friends so, what do we expect? They say 'a dog does not bite the finger that fed him/her' abi? He hosted them, and in the process, Desmond obviously secured a few influencial new friends along the line, I suppose. 

You see, people look after their own as result, morals get thrown out of the window. Imagine him condemning the Lady Diplomat on the basis of their daughters witness, eh!

Naturally, the daughter would side with her father and the whole world knows, daughters and their fathers click. I love my father to 'D' no matter what he's done, defending him in public any time but, wait till we get home!

I believe most daughter on Naira land would vouch the same kind of love for their fathers - it does not mean we don't love our mothers we do but, father/daughter relationship is naturally, special.
The same applies to mothers and their sons, too which seems to push them to the edge, when anyone dare abuse their mothers. 

Also, in his assessment, Desmond forgot that the daughter looks after her own too -  there's an incentive there for her to support her dad instead of mum.  Daddy has all the family inheritance under his belt and can allocate them as he pleases, abi? She wants to get married one day, how about that big wedding? Who's gonna foot it?

So, do you want him to dis-inherit her for supporting her mother, in public in this issue?  Yes the kids might have insight into their parents marriage but, like most families, they all take sides. 

Imagine the Diplomat admitted they had a heated arguement.  In our society, everyone knows when a husband and wife had such an argument, it usually ends with a b l a s h h h h and a black eye for the weak one - obviously, the lady but people don't understand the degree of damage that blash can cause the lady and, the entire family.

Like I have always said, instead of sitting or hovering around, listening to every l e t t e r that comes out of a woman's mouth, pick up your car key and drive off or cycle out, walk away from satan trying to destroy your family, through your rage. 

Remember, when you go on to challenge your wife because, you did her a favour in marrying her, when every thing quietens down, your won't like the look of your own hand work, as this Diplomat is discovering now - an expensive way to find out! undecided 
[/size][/b]
Desmond Eliot is a man who dares to stand out for what he believes is the truth and not some faceless poster on the internet. Have you read the son's story as by your deduction sons will do anything to protect their mothers? What's your take on that?
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by bidemi12(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2011
bottom line; dont put your hands on anybody. we are supposed to be civilised right? that kind of thing may be accepted in Nigeria (since there is no law anyway) but is frowned upon in other normal places (emphasis on normal). to make it worse she has a really torn and battered face as proof. i doubt any nigerian lady, especialy one who is/has tasted luxury would cut their face that deep to prove a point. Please think people. even if it was ten days before she went to the police nko? there is no statue of limitiation.
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Guyman02: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2011
I can feel the mans pains, I had a similar experience, where I was attacked by my woman on different occassions, I faced serious abuse and was almost dying in silence because I didnt want the public to see me as bully or batterer. It got to a point where she slapped me viciously on the face during an argument and for the first time I struck back because of the extreme provocation and next she was calling everyone to report to them that I mercylessly beat her up.
Many friends and relations where calling me to express their disappointment that I could lay my hands on my woman, I saw my image being battered and what i did was to concentrate on my job, working late hours because I was adviced by my dad (who believed my side of the story)that if I should loose my job the situation would get worse for me.
I asked her to leave my house but she would not heed to that, I contemplated divorce but it was not easy because your family in Africa feels you are going to embarass them and the pastor kept reminding me of what the holy book says;
like what the ambassador said, there are many men in Nigeria who are living in bondage with their wives. Those who are lucky not to have experienced such will never understand, they will quickly jump up to say crucify the man, what sort of man should ever raise his hand against his wife, he is not man enough bla bla bla!

For all bachelors, before you decide to settle down, among the women around you, choose the one that seems to respect and fear you most, not the one that seems to love you most. There are many ladies who will hide their ugly sides and pretend to be good just to get you to marry them.
I hope that ambassador doesnt commit suicide, as the Igbo proverb says 'its better for you to kill a man than to humiliate him'
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Guyman02: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2011
saibuhari:

When I saw the picture in punch newspaper, I knew it was conjured. That woman is evil, she is wicked and does not deserve any man. I have two options for her:

1. Go for deliverance, repent and confess your evil plots against your amiable husband.
[s]2. Commit suicide and save mankind your troubles.[/s]
All those women groups and journalists that wont do investigation before shouting crucify him, crucify him, I hope you learn something from this. Its not all who shout and call for help (SOS) that are truly oppressed. I just hope nothing happens to the man's career.

My fear is not the mans career, but his life, he should be put on suicide watch! Its easier to kick her out before she does any danage if she is still a girl friend, but when you take her to the altar and this days they ladies also insist on court marriage its a different scenario altogether; because Getting a divorce will see you sharing all you have worked for in your life with a woman out to destroy you.
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Remii(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2011
emmadeiza:

Women!! I wish I'm already married. Now because of so many things I've seen and heard about women, I'm so scared of them. How am I going 2 manage a woman under my roof, or do u mean in my room? sori, I'm just thinking aloud!

lol, bro, get married, you just have to be careful and stay out of trouble, one thing with women is that, when you have problem with them they hardly think of past or future, we just heard of one that microwaved her baby to to death just punish an unfaithful man, can you beat that?
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Outstrip(f): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2011
Guyman02:

I can feel the mans pains, I had a similar experience, where I was attacked by my woman on different occassions, I faced serious abuse and was almost dying in silence because I didnt want the public to see me as bully or batterer. It got to a point where she slapped me viciously on the face during an argument and for the first time I struck back because of the extreme provocation and next she was calling everyone to report to them that I mercylessly beat her up.
Many friends and relations where calling me to express their disappointment that I could lay my hands on my woman, I saw my image being battered and what i did was to concentrate on my job, working late hours because I was adviced by my dad (who believed my side of the story)that if I should loose my job the situation would get worse for me.
I asked her to leave my house but she would not heed to that, I contemplated divorce but it was not easy because your family in Africa feels you are going to embarass them and the pastor kept reminding me of what the holy book says;
like what the ambassador said, there are many men in Nigeria who are living in bondage with their wives. Those who are lucky not to have experienced such will never understand, they will quickly jump up to say crucify the man, what sort of man should ever raise his hand against his wife, he is not man enough bla bla bla!

For all bachelors, before you decide to settle down, among the women around you, choose the one that seems to respect and fear you most, not the one that seems to love you most. There are many ladies who will hide their ugly sides and pretend to be good just to get you to marry them.
I hope that ambassador doesnt commit suicide, as the Igbo proverb says 'its better for you to kill a man than to humiliate him'

That statement there just tells me that the woman must have been living in hell. I am not trying to to minimize your suffering but the woman must have gone through hell to have to deal with a husband that calls the house "his house". It just means tome that you enever even understood what you were doing when you decided to marry
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Guyman02: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2011
Outstrip:

That statement there just tells me that the woman must have been living in hell. I am not trying to to minimize your suffering but the woman must have gone through hell to have to deal with a husband that calls the house "his house". It just means tome that you enever even understood what you were doing when you decided to marry

No, she was not leaving in hell, she was earning good salary and I was also giving her additional money to spend how she likes in order to please her, I was the one suffering abuses, i almost left the house for her, now I think I am so lucky because she has greatly changed and she said she was been influenced by a coleague in her office who kept reminding her about how to deal with a man who tries to subjugate a woman which i never did. Finally, her mum asked her to quit that job she loved and attend counselling, not all men are lucky to see their wives changing from bad to good.
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by bidemi12(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2011
Theblessed:

[/size][/b]

you wan blind us? haba!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Outstrip(f): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2011
Guyman02:

No, she was not leaving in hell, she was earning good salary and I was also giving her additional money to spend how she likes in order to please her, I was the one suffering abuses, i almost left the house for her, now I think I am so lucky because she has greatly changed and she said she was been influenced by a coleague in her office who kept reminding her about how to deal with a man who tries to subjugate a woman which i never did. Finally, her mum asked her to quit that job she loved and attend counselling, not all men are lucky to see their wives changing from bad to good.

We will just agree to disagree. I am happy though that you guys found a way to make it work. Kudos
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Theblessed(f): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2011
bidemi12:

you wan blind us? haba!!!

[size=16pt]I noticed, you love reading a logical and clearly written essay - don't you? That's why you keep reading work from theblessed, no bi so! wink

Now let's get this straight, since you can't make sensible decision about your own health, I suggest from now on, you stop reading theblessed work, alright?

Sure, you'd be back again reading and complaining and that would make you, the last hypocrite on earth, shame on you!
[/size]
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Theblessed(f): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2011
Anaegboka:

Desmond Eliot is a man who dares to stand out for what he believes is the truth and not some faceless poster on the internet. Have you read the son's story as by your deduction sons will do anything to protect their mothers? What's your take on that?

[size=16pt]So, you couldn't see he too has got interest.  He is a chief stakeholder in the family fortune, can't you see that?

Money rule this world and where the honeycomb is, there the bees will be, also. grin grin  Yes, he loves his mother but money/status speaks and mother hasn't got a bob as much as father, has she??  Remember, judas iscariot sold for 30 pieces  and what will stop someone with the biggest stake in family fortune not selling his soul to keep it?

Perhaps, he is the first son and after daddy, all authorities fall on him and you expect him to side with mum now? No, maybe, after daddy has done!

Did Prince William side with his mother (Princess Diana) when it was obvious to the world that Charles was hurting her and breaking up the family? It's called MONEY, INHERITANCE at stake, don't you forget that! cool cool 
[/size]
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by juman(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2011
Women!
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by tpia5: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2011
i think desmond elliot should stay out of it.
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by lastpage: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2011
^^^^^^^If "WE ALL" who doesn't have any relationship or closer knowledge of the family and their travails think its our given right to poke our nose in this sordid affair (did l hear you say freedom of speech!) AND MAKE COMMENTS (dont mind how silly some are or how parochial it gets when women Libs take over), WHY THEN SHOULD DESMOND ELLIOT BE LEFT OUT or ain't he one of "humans" again?

Okay, he is not speaking or saying what the "men-haters" like to hear!
wink

Imagine, If anyone speaks the truth, as long as it is not in favor of the wife, "They have an interest to protect?"
What manner of kwashiorkored reasoning is this?

The FEAR of (wariness about) a woman is the beginning of wisdom!
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by tpia5: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2011
Hellooooo

are the comments on the internet forums on the front pages of the newspapers?

Think before attacking your keyboard!!!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Blackrace: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2011
What is it? DID HE TOUCH HER OR NOT? Whether there was injury or not, big or small, little or much blood, the truth is that he phycically got involved with her. Before going physical, there must have been numerous other forms of abuse.

The socalled nice ambassador is only displaying his narcissistic personality. Very crafty, manipulative, pursued career that inflated his false sense of importance (that's why he paraded the streets of tokyo and restaurant as a diplomat with a "female colleague" to degrade his wife. He totally lacks empathy like this Elliot, very narcissistic! (little wonder they can undermine the injury etc). ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW this man Chijoke had played "god" in this woman's life when they first started, this is just the climax all their 30yrs of marriage.

NO ONE CAN REMAIN THE SAME IF HE/SHE SHARES LIFE WITH A TRUE NARCISSIST. They do evil things quietly and gently until they send their partner wild/crazy, then they use it against him/her to further inflate the false image of themselves to outsiders! You can be sure that He is usually the engineer of frictions between his wife and other females or people and later turn to be writing stories about how bad she is!. They are always too clever to be caught doing wrong at the surface. They are very good in recruiting people as narcissistic suppliers, see how he'd recruited the children, househelps, guards, etc through his falsified generousity with nigerian money. How he paid flight tickets for his son's girlfriend to visit the son in UK, how he encouraged his daughter to visit her boyfriend until she got pregnant out of wedlock so that the world can blame the mother for not being strict on the kids!!!!WICKED GREEN SNAKE UNDER GREEN GRASS! NOT ALL THAT GLITTER IS TRULY GOLD! 75% of narcissists are men. A few normal men get hooked to 25% narcissistic women and the story is the same.

For TRUE NARCISSISTS: IN THE PAST, they delibrately chose girls with low education or from low-socioeconomic background as marriage partners to demonstrate to the world how nice, humble and loving they are. BUT the real motivation was to get worshippers/slaves that will be answerable to the master while the master is answerable to no one! Experience has shown that HUMANS ARE ALLERGIC TO SLAVERY. Otherwise we would not detest trans-atlantic slave trade!. Such girls do turn out (after much humiliations) to stand for themselves during which they are viewed as "open eyed" "rebels" "evil possessed" etc.

MOST RECENTLY they are rather going after highly educated girls (engineers, bankers, doctors, pharmacists etc, and girls from wealthy families) as an evidence of how highly placed they are too. BUT their motives, to take advantage of the priviledges of marriage and turn their spouses into ATM machines! without taking care of their needs. They pursue nice careers too but their income are strictly for themselves and their private runs (mistresses, holiday travels etc). When the women discover they're being used, they develop strategies to end the slavery. True narcissists will then turn to the societal norms (she does not respect me because of pride, because she earns more than me, she returns home late as banker, nurse, doctor etc, she's having an affair, she's mean and won't help me support the family blah blah blah). In their mind set, for their wives to question how the family is being run constitute NARCISSISTIC INJURY so they usually resort to physical violence and intimidations. They still get enormous support from the other narcissists in the society!.

There are alot of them in diaspora. They wisely choose women with careers that can earn well or even force them to study courses that will earn a well paying job (eg nursing) after graduation. These problems are on the increase because the women are getting to realise that they're being used. Most nigerian families living abroad are having one form of abuse or the other related to family purse. With police visitations etc.

I am sure the next generation of narcissists will have to device a different criteria! Cos this one is failing already!.
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by lastpage: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^ shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Narci-Wetin? Hmmmm.,.,.
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Knorkastur: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Blackrace: 3:17am On Jun 17, 2011
@Guyman02:
Honestly I think your deep-seated ideologies about "who a wife is to you" is the root cause of all your marital conflicts. Advising young men on the same route may not help future families.

Think about the use  of terms FEAR and RESPECT, I ask, do you TRULY respect anyone you FEAR?. O yes, I tell you, as soon as that fear is overcomed, you can be sure that the fellow will stand up to you to free himself/herself from the torments of fear. RESPECT IS EARNED NOT DEMANDED. The focus should be on self-integrity (healthy principles of living) than a sense of entitlement to be respected and feared!

LOVE is the greatest. Please scan through your life if you ever find it difficult or almost impossible to respect, trust, obey and even worship anyone (father, mother, sister, brother, friend, boss, etc) you have come to believe loves you and have your interest at heart. You will discover that it is sooooo easy. You voluntarily (happily with contentment) enslave yourself to that fellow. If you crave to be respected and feared then try LOVE.

What you seem to talk about as improvements from your wife may likely be "Stockholm syndrome". She's given up to survive your ideas about how your marital relationship should be. ITS ALL ABOUT YOU her captor, she rests her case.
Re: Desmond Elliot Defends Deposed Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
Thanks Desmond, that woman will rot in hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotani Omotayo: Wizkid’s Girlfriend / Photo:Asisat Osoala Strikes Pose With Her Friends,Exposes Her Pant? / Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.