Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why You Have To Invest In DOGE Coin Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Have To Invest In DOGE Coin Now (928 Views)

Here Is Why You Should Start Mining Sidra Coin Now. / Start Mining SEEID Coin Now / Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Have To Invest In DOGE Coin Now by Articlewritter(m): 12:29am On Oct 18, 2021
[b] I will show everyone here at the end,
how to claim 100 [color=#990000]DOGE
coin free without any investment. [/color]

After getting your cool doge coin from the platform am going to show you soon

Then you can invest it in another platform for higher profits

Let's start by knowing what is ( Doge coin )

Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency created by software engineers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer

who decided to create a payment system as a "joke", making fun of the wild speculation in cryptocurrencies at the time.

Despite its satirical nature, some consider it a legitimate investment prospect.

Accordding to Wikipedia
Market cap: US$29 billion as of September 22, 2021

Code: DOGE

Exchange rate: Floating (very volatile)

Developer(s):

Billy Markus ("Shibetoshi Nakamoto"wink,

Michi Lumin, Ross Nicoll

Block reward: 10,000 Dogecoins

Supply limit: Unlimited Exactly five billion Dogecoins will enter circulation each year

Symbols: D, Ɖ[/b]

Let's not rush it

1 Like

Re: Why You Have To Invest In DOGE Coin Now by Articlewritter(m): 12:32am On Oct 18, 2021
According to Wikipedia see the price below

Crypto price
$0.2308

DOGE Price Statistics

Dogecoin Price $0.2308

Trading Volume24h $1,449,679,654.93 1.92%

Volume / Market Cap 0.04768

Market Dominance 1.25%

Market Rank #10
Re: Why You Have To Invest In DOGE Coin Now by Articlewritter(m): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2021

I hope you get anything from this of my definition about doge
If yes let me know below

First I said I will show you a platform that give free 100Doge free.

By now you will be asking. How can some one give somebody 100doge for free.

Yes even me I did not believe until I try

Just give it a try since you don't have anything to lose

It's a platform that give doge coin for you to register under their supponsors.

Just get the coin free and invest it on the platform am going to give to you on plate of gold
at the end of this for people that reach out to me
Re: Why You Have To Invest In DOGE Coin Now by Articlewritter(m): 1:03am On Oct 18, 2021
What is causing Dogecoin to go up?

Why Dogecoin surged in the first place

So why the sudden interest from investors? It's primarily due to retail investors artificially inflating its price to try to make money quickly.

Will Dogecoin ever hit $1?

Dogecoin started as a joke online, and shot up over 11,000% in value in the past 12-months. The race is on for it to eclipse the $1 mark, and though it's plausible, it's clear that the crypto will falter in the long run. ... However, with no inherent value nor utility, Dogecoin is likely to fall flat in the future.

Will Doge coins rise?

Ahead of dogecoin's latest surge higher, a panel of cryptocurrency experts predicted the memecoin could be worth 42 cents by the end of 2021—an increase of 60% from its current level—thanks to the "pump and dump" cycle. Dogecoin has been one of the best performing cryptocurrencies this year

Is Dogecoin worth buying?

You might be asking yourself, “how much Dogecoin should I buy?” Well, Dogecoin is almost certainly not a good investment in any traditional sense of good investing, but that might just be the reason to buy. Dogecoin was created by software engineer Billy Markus in only 3 hours.

How much will Dogecoin be worth in 5 years?

As per the common technical analysis and Dogecoin price prediction from Wallet Investor, a long-term increase is expected. The price prognosis for 2026 is $0.945. With 5-years investment in DOGE/USD, the revenue is expected to be around +86.33%.

Will Dogecoin reach $100?

Every coin has pros and cons. ... Therefore, Dogecoin will never reach $100 per coin. However, from our experience with Bitcoin and Ethereum, we expect that Dogecoin will reach $1 because it has far more potential than Bitcoin. Even Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk believes that Dogecoin is underestimated.

+234-810-3755-212
Re: Why You Have To Invest In DOGE Coin Now by Articlewritter(m): 1:06am On Oct 18, 2021

Re: Why You Have To Invest In DOGE Coin Now by Articlewritter(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mine DOGE at higher speed in the link below, completely free of charge.

*Use any of these means of Identity for KYC:

National ID card, Drivers licence or your International passport.

Mine the future⛏️�today.

To learn crypto currency trading completely free of charge or learn how to withdraw your mined DOGE to your personal wallet DM me.
VIA WHATAPP MY NUMBER IS IN THE ABOVE POST
Re: Why You Have To Invest In DOGE Coin Now by Articlewritter(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
[b]

Let me introduce you to SHIBA INU another fast growing cryptocurrency

INTRODUCTION Our journey was the answer to a simple question. What would happen if a cryptocurrency project was 100% run by its community? While the term DeFi literally includes the word decentralized, this is in reference to economic status as opposed to its internal hierarchy. Our founder, Ryoshi, said this of our beginnings, “We are an experiment in decentralized spontaneous community building(...)” While none of us could have imagined it at the time, this was a concept that would start a revolution. Projects built on the foundation of community involvement are the untamed wilderness of our future. As we move further away from rigid financial structures and traditional mindsets, we become free to discover new ways to solve problems and relate to one another. In a world ruled by the commodification of time, community-run projects are more than just a change of pace, they are a way to practice the radical acceptance of others. When success depends on the shared strength of the individuals who make up a collective, we are forced to shift our perspectives to align with those around us. The Shiba Inu Ecosystem is our way of recognizing the importance of tearing down this long-established paradigm. A community is held together by hundreds, if not thousands, of interconnected moments. By studying those drawn to our project, we realized that true strength doesn’t come from one of us alone, it comes from when we work together in harmony. With that thought bright in our minds, we began developing the Shiba Inu Ecosystem in earnest. [/b]
Re: Why You Have To Invest In DOGE Coin Now by Articlewritter(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2021

WHY DECENTRALIZATION? We are standing at a pivotal moment in innovation. Until now, centralization has been a prerequisite for all of our official structures. Political, educational, and financial systems are, and have always been, crafted in a way that does not equally and ethically distribute power to those functioning within them. There have been times in our history where this sort of internal structure played an important role, but in an age with the information of the world available at the click of a button, it’s time to rethink. 2021 opened our eyes to how little control the average person has in the face of these overarching, generational structures when GameStop and AMC stock value exploded seemingly overnight. WallStreetBets tested the waters of what it would look like to disperse control to consumers and inexperienced investors alike. It was inspiring, but it didn’t last long. Just when the movement seemed to be on the brink of success, it was throttled by the bureaucracy of our centralized society. However, not before this concept of a new power among the people took root. Months before any of these events made international news, Ryoshi was already setting his 100% community-based, cryptocurrency experiment into motion. Cryptocurrency itself comes from the idea of redefining wealth and how it can be acquired, which goes against traditional processes by its very nature. And yet, most, if not all, cryptocurrencies function within enforceable rules. It’s easy to see when we look back at cases like the SEC’s win over the Kin Ecosystem (a centralized authority), or when we consider how the Binance Smart Chain seems to use centralized authority to offer “benefits” over their decentralized partnership
Re: Why You Have To Invest In DOGE Coin Now by Samken2: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
How can I register in binance account using just NIN
Re: Why You Have To Invest In DOGE Coin Now by Articlewritter(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Samken2:
How can I register in binance account using just NIN
chat me up in Whatapp I will teach you how to use your NIN to get National ID plastic one and you can use it for BINANCE

Put this number together to WHATAPP me

(1) (Reply)

$RATIO The Next Big Airdrop Just Engagement On Twitter / I Want To Open An Account With A Stock Broker / Do U Immediately Count The Cash ATM Dispense For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.