Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday (22799 Views)

Sit-at-home Order: Igbo Lawyers Task South-east Govs / Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Extradited To Face Trial – Igbo Group / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by ajumma(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Redcrafton:

10 virigins...?hahaha...

What about those hundreds you killed in churches and schools up north because of 72 Virgins?

You are stuck in cocoon.

so you are them are now equivalent.? i pity you

Ipob and fake news are like 5 and 6. To them the real Buhari has died and the man in Aso rock is Jibrin from Sudan. The same way they lied that their lunatic leader kanu was murdered by the military when he escaped to London.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Mccullum: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Cr7772:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims grin grin

I don't have time to engage someone who's religion encourages them to marry underage girls.

Because you're illiterate of history if not you'll aware that according to Catholic encyclopedia, Mary the mother of Jesus married at the age 12 year to Joseph who was 99 years.

I have many references but I will not educate you further freely, just go and make your findings. Stop displaying ignorance on this forum.

Useless IPOB terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Bewiseedet(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Stanleyq:
But i tell u, de majority want biafra, only politicians want presidency, therefore, let there be referendum, if those polititians win us to be in nigeria, then we be.
Exactly the point. They same people agitating for biafra are also clamouring for presidency. Damn who does that? How can you be trusted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Bewiseedet(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
od501:

You mean the president of a terrorist organization? Nah...I wee pass
Tell that to your selfish politicians sabotaging, and indirectly killing young igbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Abujason: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bewiseedet:
There's hunger in the land but igbo can never be trusted with the presidency.

To hell with your types and the presidency. Whether an Igbo becomes president or not, we will continue to dominate you economically and intellectually. See what you and your people have done to a country that was supposed to be great through incompetence and nepotism. If I were you I will hide my face in shame for what you and your partners in crime have done to Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Redcrafton: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
ajumma:

Ipob and fake news are like 5 and 6. To them the real Buhari has died and the man in Aso rock is Jibrin from Sudan. The same way they lied that their lunatic leader kanu was murdered by the military when he escaped to London.

Danjuma...die hard hypocrite...

See how only you tells the truth...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Alfamann: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bewiseedet:
That's why one old fulani man "buhari" the send soldiers to kill una like chicken.

Haha. Is that your consolation for cowardice?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
uvie66:
Nobody is putting down the igbos but don't make it as if igbos are better than other Nigerians by calling it Zooland.
The Igbos are not calling other tribes zoo animals,but are calling the structure, the system,tribalism a zooland...unless you are enjoying the imbalance then you are right to feel offended.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by UncommonLogic: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
Baawahala:

Like I said you are speaking like someone who is a nuisance to your neighborhood.... The black Americans agitated and their grievances are met with positive response from the Government and some whites even support them on this course,but being a vile man that you are,you claim to know something about justice...Yet when they want to leave you to your lazy asss you cry and fight for them to remain with you....
You hate someone, but you can't afford to let go because the obvious is glaring you can't stand without the Igbo...
[/s]

See how delusional you are. Have you seen anywhere in the world where someone who claims that they want to be left alone yet they are mostly living on other people's land.?
Why not tell all your blodas to move to your region and then declare your Biafuro?
So all African Americans are happy with their issues in America? You must be clueless like a jelly fish and simply ignorant of state of things in the US. Every section of the US population have their own gripe , be it blacks, Hispanics, Indians and now even the Whites.
Bro, you are clueless and I don't have the time to educate you properly.
I'm done responding to your infantile rants.
My only suggestion for you is to tell your fellow blodas to move back from the rest of Nigeria and then have your leaders to declare Biafuro.
It's simply stupidity and childish to expect Buhari or anyone other leader from other regions to do that for you.
Stop blaming others for your miserable existence and start taking responsibility for your own lot in life.
BYE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Buckeyemedia1: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Akuko the trial would be postponed

You guys should keep sitting at home, we can never be bullied
Adjourned is the right word, not postponed, anyway you are correct, he will suffer seriously, useless Terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Redcrafton: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Adjourned is the right word, not postponed, anyway you are correct, he will suffer seriously, useless Terrorist.

Kanu..and these guys here from your region, who is more of a terrori-t and have terrori-ed you more?

I know you are that policeman praying with them, so al-h can guide you ter-orist operations in Southern Kaduna and Zamfara.

Repent of your blind hypocrisy or you will suffer for 666 years.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Feggie3:
You must be very stupid to call it a game.. Useless unity beggar. Come to Orlu and call this a game let us devour you apart in pieces. Arusi Okija gbaguo kwa otu nne gi ebeahu!! Useless parasitic dimwit!!!

You must be a stupid pig not to have known politics is a game. Right from a primary school class rep down to an an SUG/SRC President, the people always vote. So have it been, and so shall it be.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Eaglefine(f): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Odinaka00:
Nnamdi Kanu may be dead by now..

Shut up your mouth and stop spiting trash...

Na you kill'am ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by FORDCULTURE: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Igbo, ipob etc ... Una too like make noise. Empty brains being brainwash by fiction "biafra"
no

Cooly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by FORDCULTURE: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mccullum:

Because you're illiterate of history if not you'll aware that according to Catholic encyclopedia, Mary the mother of Jesus married at the age 12 year to Joseph who was 99 years.

I have many references but I will not educate you further freely, just go and make your findings. Stop displaying ignorance on this forum.

Useless IPOB terrorist.

Why are you pained

Mary married at the age 12 and Joseph was 99 years??
grin grin grin grin grin sad sad

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by FORDCULTURE: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
LordVoldermort:

That Nigeria is a Great country with a Bright future

That he does not intend to achieve Biafra

That he is being paid by Western powers and America to cause division in this country and hence make subduing Nigeria easier

That he never cared about Igbos all he cared about was Power, he wants to be a king...

There is a long list of sins though but Nigeria is a forgiving country

Nigeria has, a great future indeed..

Na thunder go fire ds one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Uchenco6: 1:21am On Oct 19, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Igbo, ipob etc ... Una too like make noise. Empty brains being brainwash by fi okction "biafra"
You must be empty in your skull
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Uchenco6: 1:26am On Oct 19, 2021
ajumma:

Parasite is talking. Animal!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Uchenco6: 1:35am On Oct 19, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

See how delusional you are. Have you seen anywhere in the world where someone who claims that they want to be left alone yet they are mostly living on other people's land.?
Why not tell all your blodas to move to your region and then declare your Biafuro?
So all African Americans are happy with their issues in America? You must be clueless like a jelly fish and simply ignorant of state of things in the US. Every section of the US population have their own gripe , be it blacks, Hispanics, Indians and now even the Whites.
Bro, you are clueless and I don't have the time to educate you properly.
I'm done responding to your infantile rants.
My only suggestion for you is to tell your fellow blodas to move back from the rest of Nigeria and then have your leaders to declare Biafuro. Look at someone who is feeding from the feeding bottle. You should be hiding your face in shame. Do you and your almagiris brothers contribute anything to the nation's growth?
It's simply stupidity and childish to expect Buhari or anyone other leader from other regions to do that for you.
Stop blaming others for your miserable existence and start taking responsibility for your own lot in life.
BYE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Mccullum: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=FORDCULTURE post=106858500][/quote]

Useless IPOB terrorist.

Why are you pained

Mary married at the age 12 and Joseph was 99 years??
grin grin grin grin grin sad sad

It shocked that mother of Jesus married at the age of 12, Stop using that to attack Muslims OK....

I know all your antics to hide the post, if you're bold enough, display your respond freely without any manipulation.

It proves that you're in serious pain. IPOB terrorist internet warrior.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by Bewiseedet(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Uchenco6:
You must be empty in your skull
Lame
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday by ajumma(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Uchenco6:
Parasite is talking. Animal!

Succubus, your logic suddenly disappear.
we soon catch you like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party / My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan / Ibrahim Tumsah To Forfeit 86 Vehicles, Four Houses To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.