Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (632 Views)

Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour / North Retaining Power In 2023: Formula For Retaining Power (read Carefully) / Killings Need To Be Handled Carefully To Avoid Civil War - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Re: .. by Noeasyway042(m): 1:07am On Oct 18, 2021
Ok
Re: .. by LegendAnselm: 1:38am On Oct 18, 2021
kmcutez:
There are basically thousands upon thousands of agents on this forum. Most of them have multiple ids. People you don’t expect to be agents are agents. They are pretending to be every tribe, just to cause chaos. I think they are secessionist agents, not government, so be careful. They are so brilliant. I’m really really impressed.
wat shud we do now? fry beans?
Re: .. by helinues: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2021
BigSarah:

They are the mods, majority of tribalistic threads are created by the mods.
I doubt regular users will be eternally jobless to keep doing the same tribal stuff everyday..
Must be the mods

Mods are not that jobless or idle to be doing that.

We know those who have been creating senseless threads and whinny like a little baby on this forum
Re: .. by BigSarah(f): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2021
helinues:

Mods are not that jobless or idle to be doing that.

We know those who have been creating senseless threads and whinny like a little baby on this forum

The tribalistic posts covers all major tribes, the posts in support and against each tribe..
So it's insensitive to pin it to one group..
If you study the sequence in which tribalistic posts(crimes, Unnecessary banter, ethnic stereotype) hits FP you'll understand, that the mods are also part of this thing.

Of course there are independent tribalists but I'm certain the active ones are the mods or maybe in cahoots with the mods..
Re: .. by Valkrie: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2021
I think it is the Chinese that are doing it.. !! grin
Re: .. by ItsTutsi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Blame nyamuri flat.heads

(1) (Reply)

Only In Nigeria Can A Former Dictator Become President / Buhari Approaches World Bank, Others For $30million Loan To Build Vaccine Plant / Why Should Notable Igbo Leaders Beg For Kanu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.