Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour (3469 Views)

Story Of Osisikankwu And Why Ndị Igbo Must Thread Carefully (graphic) / Nigeria’s Unity Must Be Negotiated Without Bias – Sultan / Analysing Issues Without Bias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by afonjaheadhunts: 1:21am On Mar 04, 2021
I believe many old Nairalanders will be familiar with my handle, I don’t need any introduction here. Over the years I boycotted Nairaland for promoting tribalism and bias I am still trying to convince myself not to write this or post it either so I don’t get back into the tribalism and bigotry associated with being a Nairalander. I will make this as short as possible and go directly to the point so many can comprehend and so it sinks-in properly.

I am compelled to write this because I have noticed that we now have a lot of weak and emotional Igbo’s on here speaking in the interest of Ndigbo and making a mockery of our great people on this platform, many of us are carried away with the recent events in the country and think that things have taken a new turn on the new call for southern unity as a result of the insecurity in the South and Country in general.

Please I hate to burst your bubbles “There is nothing like southern unity” anywhere in the south before the south can come together to scream southern unity under any guise then truly there have to be fairness, equity and unity in the real sense of it. Is it the same SW region that forbids an Igbo man sitting in Aso Rock more than the new found southern unifying factor (Hausa-Fulani) that will be united in sending a Umahi or Peter Obi to Aso Rock when they will rather push a Bola Tinubu with corruption Charges after their son in the Person of Olusegun Obasanjo have ruled for 8 years? Ask for Igbo presidency and watch Westerners say; Igbo’s should build bridges, presidency will not be given on a platter of gold, then it makes you wonder which bridge did the west build to give OBJ presidency, was it not handed on a platter of gold to the West in fairness to the south for a stolen mandate.

The SS on the other hand are only united in their hate for Ndigbo, They are always quick to claim Igbo territories carved into the SS region by the Nigerian Government post independence but scream foul when Igbo claim our own brothers and sisters across these artificial borders that never existed pre-colonial era. They also love to live in the deceit that the Igbo’s are non oil producing nation and even sponsor failed attempts in promoting ethnic denials in Igbo oil producing areas of the Niger-delta. Fortunately for Ndigbo they have been an awakening of the Igbo’s in the SS region.

What however compelled me to writing this piece is the fact that despite the disunity of the South I find Igbo’s taking sides in what we clearly should be spectators and enjoying the show. Even when you see northerners exposing the west for what they truly are and the role they played in the Civil war, the lies, deceit and the games, however some Igbo’s who should learn from undocumented history that was told to their children as folklore are here taking sides when we should learn from their history to know truly who are our friends or foes or what prompted many of the actions in our bloody Nigerian history and Civil war.

It is really funny yet very interesting for me seeing Yorubas denying their actions in the civil war and if you have been here on Nairaland for a while seeing comments from yorubas saying things like “We Suyanised your Fathers”, “We suyanised 3 million fllatheads” will not be uncommon even though the Civil war was majorly a Northern Nigeria + Allies and Eastern region battle the Notherners here nor in real life never make such remarks in all my encounter with them in real life or reading their comments here on Nairaland no matter how provoked they are, that shows remorse and a conscience, But constantly we see this from our western neighbors’ who are always quick to remind MNK to pick up Arms so they could suyanise us how they “suyanised our fathers” and “3 million fllathead women and children” .

Do I also need remind us who said shoot anything that moves? Adekunkle. It was Awolowo that weaponised food (A war Crime) in the Civil war, what Westerners could not endure for 5 days in a time of peace, It was Awo that asked Gowon not to accept the Aburi Accord reached in Ghana It was also Awo that Stop Red Cross Supplies to the Eastern Region in the Civil war, it was same Awo that seized all or Igbo’s wealth in exchange for 20 pounds regardless of your wealth or status in the Society. The Horors of the Civil war was brought by the Westerners they committed the war crimes of the civil war From Adekunle to Awolowo, the West supervised the bombing of farms, market places, churches, schools and every civil gathering in the East. Awo saw that the war could not be won on Sheer strength of Niger or Chadian fire power on Battle ground or Egyptian air strikes he therefore settled to win the war Through war crimes starving 3 million Innocent Biafran Women and Children of food and medical supplies consisting of SS and SE children. This action singlehandedly made Ojukwu hand over to Philip Effiong for a surrender.

Igbo’s thread with caution and approach issues with wisdom, if this crisis was between the SE and North I don’t think I should tell us what the reactions of the westerners would be, they would join the north to mock us and show no remorse while I do not encourage taking sides let approach issues without bias even if the author is Fulani; the truth many Igbo’s don’t know is that Igbo’s live more peacefully in the North than in the SW, the North would hardly loot a Igbo mans business even in time of crisis but the west would deliberately create tension to loot an Igbo man business like the did to the Hausa’s in Shasha, I don’t think I Have to remind any one of Endsars and how it played out still today they still blame MNK in London for The distructions done by yorubas in Lagos.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 04, 2021
Great point. Every sensible easterner, not just Igbos knows afonjas are naturally wicked and hate Igbos and easterners with passion. They know we are not the same people, we don't even look alike, the spirits in us are different( ours is about love but theirs is evil and wickedness) but easterners are yet to grasp that. Most of the civil war crimes and wickedness were masterminded by yorubaas like you said...Adenkule and Awolowo. Now they are trying to rope/drag SE and the whole south into their Fulani-Hausa crises. These are the same people will enter Nnamdi Kanu threads to insult him but go to Igboho who hasn't done 1/100th what Kanu has done to praise him. They brought the government to power out of hate for Igbos, let them carry their cross. They actually think Jonathan is Igbo and sees him as Igbo...that's how they view so-called SS but pretend because of oil. Umu ekwesu!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by Omoluabi1stborn: 2:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Igbo’s thread with caution and approach issues with wisdom, if this crisis was between the SE and North I don’t think I should tell us what the reactions of the westerners would be, they would join the north to mock us and show no remorse while I do not encourage taking sides let approach issues without bias even if the author is Fulani; the truth many Igbo’s don’t know is that Igbo’s leave more peacefully in the North than in the SW, the North would hardly loot a Igbo mans business even in time of crisis but the west would deliberately create tension to loot an Igbo man business like the did to the Hausa’s in Shasha, I don’t think I Have to remind any one of Endsars and how it played out still today they still blame MNK in London for The distructions done by yorubas in Lagos.

If there is anything I like, is how to dismissed fake history.

History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

In fact I can see many Igbos living peacefully in the North since 1914 cheesy
If this is what you mean by living peacefully in the North, maybe we should reciprocate it for you in the West?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by Zionmdde: 5:38am On Mar 04, 2021
In short terms "all man for himself, to ur tents oh israel"
Let every region face their problems.
Its foolishhness to be in fore front of supporting people who don't like u. As OP said, if it was North vs SE, u won't be hearing southern unity.

Was in a meeting where all the 3 major tribes were fully represented, as we were introducing ourselves, the speaker a yoruba man said nothing until I and my other guy introduced ourselves, and suddenly he started talking of how we look like onitsha and ariria guys. I and my guy left d meeting and that was d end of it. I have had many other experiences like dat.

Any Igbo who did not learn from how the yorubas destroyed their land and turned around to point accusing fingers on Igbos is very foolish.
Its absolutely correct every region tackle their problems but of course kanu and his followers will never mind their business, d idiott will soon be seeking partnership with Igboho

Southern unity my foot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by GuyWise101(m): 6:42am On Mar 04, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yorubas only play the Southern unity card when they are at the recieving side.

Nothing like Southern unity as long as it involves that betraying tribe.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by Tap0lane: 6:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Many of your deluded Igbos are mentally deranged beyond cure.

A Tinubu that as been taken to court tried by the opposition which Peter Obi is a member n was acquitted of all charges is tagged with corruption while a foolish Peter Obi that was building the largest mall in both Abuja n PH when he was the governor of Anambra state is a state that should be sent to rule Nigeria n this fool like he is not a bigot ?

Sir, you are a foolish n your bigoted igbotic need to be beaten to an extent the foolish you spill desist from your hate filled soul. If your father like make he wail to hellfire. His or your wail won't stop Yoruba interest come 2023.

afonjaheadhunts:
Please I hate to burst your bubbles “There is nothing like southern unity” anywhere in the south before the south can come together to scream southern unity then truly there have to be fairness, equity and unity in the real sense of it. Is it the same SW region that forbids an Igbo man sitting in Aso Rock more than the new found southern Unifying factor (Hausa-Fulani) that will be united in sending a Umahi or Peter Obi to Aso Rock when they will rather push a Bola Tinubu with corruption Charges after their son in the Person of Olusegun Obasanjo have ruled for 8 years? Ask for Igbo presidency and watch Westerners say; Igbo’s should build bridges, presidency will not be given on a platter of gold, then it makes you wonder which bridge did the west build to give OBJ presidency, was it not handed on a platter of gold to the West in fairness to the south for a stolen mandate.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2021
Shut up.

That the Snake tribe is bad isn't a good reason for us to affiliate with Northerners.

Nwanne, o wu nzuzu

Anyway, you made sense when you said that we should just be looking at the two regions(as the are fighting each other) and be taking note.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by Idiko1: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Even seun, the owner of nairaland is not known by all members and therefore needs to introduce himself not to talk of a moniker I'm seeing for the first time. undecided

Who gives a ratass about an introduction in a public forum? Do Africans have a thinking hat?

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by stonemasonn: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2021
Una welldone oh, ndo.
Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by afonjaheadhunts: 9:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

If there is anything I like, is how to dismissed fake history.

In fact I can see many Igbos living peacefully in the North since 1914 cheesy
If this is what you mean by living peacefully in the North, maybe we should reciprocate it for you in the West?

Is that all you have?

If that is all the list of Igbo/North conflicts post independence till date then you are a learner. That list does not come close to the list of crises in Lagos alone not to talk of SW in general or when you include yoruba crisis with other groups like Ijaws, Hausas, Eguns. etc, Not to mention many market clashes with Traders and Opc many of which are supervised by the Government of the day in the west. Yorubas loot in time of peaceful co-existence not to talk of when you have dispute or crisis in their region, However yoruba media will not report these conflict to create a false impression of the safest region in the country.

Your list includes the massacres and genocide that lead up to the civil war events that yoruba media spearheaded and setup Igbo's to be killed in Numbers. Was it not Yoruba press that tag the Coup an Igbo Coup regardless of its ethnic composition?

Was it not same yoruba media and a yoruba cartoonist that used a Bread label in the North and labelled the devil Ahmadu Bello and the Angel an Igbo man which sparked up major killing up north? Was it not a Yoruba Colonel that supervised the Asaba massacre.

Many of the Crisis mentioned Post-Civil war were Religious or Political and Southerners were the target not Igbo's however Igbo because of their numbers would feel it's impact more does not mean these events had Igbo's as the main target.

In your Yoruba craftiness and treachery you even listed events in which yorubas took the major blow and were the main target of the crisis and summed them all as Igbo massacres in the North, In coming weeks watch how yoruba media will spin the food Blockage and say it was targeted against the East, when yorubas start their Unity begging consultation like FFK have already begun.

The event that saw corpers massacred had yorubas bearing the most casualties and the rest of the victims shared among the rest of the Southern part of the country this is the yoruba treachery and craftiness where you people keep lying and setting up other ethnic groups for conflict and to fight your own battles then you take the back seat and excalate it using your media to demonise one group over the other like you are currently doing to Hausa-fulani now and like you did to Igbo's in the past.

12 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by afonjaheadhunts: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2021
Tap0lane:
Many of your deluded Igbos are mentally deranged beyond cure.

A Tinubu that as been taken to court tried by the opposition which Peter Obi is a member n was acquitted of all charges is tagged with corruption while a foolish Peter Obi that was building the largest mall in both Abuja n PH when he was the governor of Anambra state is a state that should be sent to rule Nigeria n this fool like he is not a bigot ?

Sir, you are a foolish n your bigoted igbotic need to be beaten to an extent the foolish you spill desist from your hate filled soul. If your father like make he wail to hellfire. His or your wail won't stop Yoruba interest come 2023.

Adiddas face, make your comments without insults trust me you don't want to go down that route with me...

See how this one is defending the face of corruption in Nigeria tomorrow some one will shout Southern unity, So you want the south to support a certified criminal he is not called bullion van for nothing.

You know Peter Obi's Business long before he was governor now what was the Face of corruption's business pre-1999.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by afonjaheadhunts: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Shut up.

That the Snake tribe is bad isn't a good reason for us to affiliate with Northerners.

Nwanne, o wu nzuzu

Anyway, you made sense when you said that we should just be looking at the two regions(as the are fighting each other) and be taking note.

You call them Snake tribe yet you rather affiliate with them than Northerners. A northerner will rather watch a Ogbonnaya Onu, or Umahi sit in Aso Rock as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria than the "Snake tribe" so why hate.

The earlier you realize that the crisis rocking the SW is a SW 2023 calculation the better for you, that is their definition of building bridges. The same bridge they built June 12, 1998 post election violence that saw OBJ emerge president in 1999.

Are you at war with the Northerners? or Any other region at that so why choose to Associate with one over the other, If I were you I would weigh my options and see who guarantees or protects my interest come 2023 and I am definitely sure that would not be a tribe called "Snake"

Now you Shut up and think about that.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2021
These are type of thread i like.

Lets speak the truth nothing but the truth.

The civil war is something we need to talk about and how the press which is controlled majorly by the yoruba tribes try to shift the blame of the war on a particular tribe while also removing themselves from involvement.

History is repeating itself again, if things are not properly monitored the yoruba media will surely turn this country into anarchy and pit each tribe against each other while they watch from afar.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

You call them Snake tribe yet you rather affiliate with them than Northerners. A northerner will rather watch a Ogbonnaya Onu, or Umahi sit in Aso Rock as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria than the "Snake tribe" so why hate.

The earlier you realize that the crisis rocking the SW is a SW 2023 calculation the better for you, that is their definition of building bridges. The same bridge they built June 12, 1998 post election violence that saw OBJ emerge president in 1999.

Are you at war with the Northerners? or Any other region at that so why choose to Associate with one over the other, If I were you I would weigh my options and see who guarantees or protects my interest come 2023 and I am definitely sure that would not be a tribe called "Snake"

Now you Shut up and think about that.

If I slap you ehn, you will face your region.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by afonjaheadhunts: 11:30am On Mar 04, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

So you are a Northerner.

If I slap you ehn, you will face your region.

I am not a Northerner.

Infact i am from that State of Igboland that westerners love to hate, Me and are from thesame town "A-E" a border community with Nnewi, Nnobi, Ichida and Nnokwa people from my state would already know this town. So guy cool down and use your brain not emotions.

Northerners, Hausa's, Fulani's or any other ethnicity is not our enemy, Fulani Herdsmens, Bandits, Armed Gunmen, Agbero, One million boys, etc or any group the distrupts our livelihood, farms, businesses within and outside Igboland is and should be our enemy not Northerners.

Lets be guided...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by Monogamy: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2021
shocked

You hate Yoruba
You detest Hausa
You dislike SS

Who exactly do you people love?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by tamdun: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Is that all you have?

If that is all the list of Igbo/North conflicts post independence till date then you are a learner. That list does not come close to the list of crises in Lagos alone not to talk of SW in general or when you include yoruba crisis with other groups like Ijaws, Hausas, Eguns. etc, Not to mention many market clashes with Traders and Opc many of which are supervised by the Government of the day in the west. Yorubas loot in time of peaceful co-existence not to talk of when you have dispute or crisis in their region, However yoruba media will not report these conflict to create a false impression of the safest region in the country.

Your list includes the massacres and genocide that lead up to the civil war events that yoruba media spearheaded and setup Igbo's to be killed in Numbers. Was it not Yoruba press that tag the Coup an Igbo Coup regardless of its ethnic composition?

Was it not same yoruba media and a yoruba cartoonist that used a Bread label in the North and labelled the devil Ahmadu Bello and the Angel an Igbo man which sparked up major killing up north? Was it not a Yoruba Colonel that supervised the Asaba massacre.

Many of the Crisis mentioned Post-Civil war were Religious or Political and Southerners were the target not Igbo's however Igbo because of their numbers would feel it's impact more does not mean these events had Igbo's as the main target.

In your Yoruba craftiness and treachery you even listed events in which yorubas took the major blow and were the main target of the crisis and summed them all as Igbo massacres in the North, In coming weeks watch how yoruba media will spin the food Blockage and say it was targeted against the East, when yorubas start their Unity begging consultation like FFK have already begun.

The event that saw corpers massacred had yorubas bearing the most casualties and the rest of the victims shared among the rest of the Southern part of the country this is the yoruba treachery and craftiness where you people keep lying and setting up other ethnic groups for conflict and to fight your own battles then you take the back seat and excalate it using your media to demonise one group over the other like you are currently doing to Hausa-fulani now and like you did to Igbo's in the past.
It seem u hit ur head on the tile, why not mention the name of the people u accused of blackmailing Igbos, name d yoruba media that mocked Ahmadu Bello after his death and give us the date and time that yoruba massacre people like the one omoluabi1son Listed,
1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
28. Mubi January 6 2012

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by afonjaheadhunts: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

You hate Yoruba
You detest Hausa
You dislike SS

Shut up!

The only people capable of so much hate in Nigeria are westerners, That is why you are the only tribe in the South that have fought with all other tribes in your region From Ijaws, Binis, Egun's, Hausa, Igbo's, Fulani etc if that is not hate tell me what is? Except love or tolerance have a new meaning.

Yoruba's and contant thirst for Innocent blood is the reason for the constant violence in the west.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by Monogamy: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Shut up!

The only people capable of so much hate in Nigeria are westerners, That is why you are the only tribe in the South that have fought with all other tribes in your region From Ijaws, Binis, Egun's, Hausa, Igbo's, Fulani etc if that is not hate tell me what is? Except love or tolerance have a new meaning.

Yoruba's and contant thirst for Innocent blood is the reason for the constant violence in the west.

Hahahahahaha, just because we have misunderstanding with Northerners does not mean we hate them.. They have been our buddy for quite some time now..

SS people can't say we hate them cos we hardly have fracas.

As for SE, the truth is we don't hate you people cos if we do, your people won't be flocking enmass to SW region. Sophisticated accommodator...

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by afonjaheadhunts: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
tamdun:

It seem u hit ur head on the tile, why not mention the name of the people u accused of blackmailing Igbos, name d yoruba media that mocked Ahmadu Bello after his death and give us the date and time that yoruba massacre people like the one omoluabi1son Listed,
1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
28. Mubi January 6 2012

So now you want Name, Date, Time and Address crafty human beings when you have being accusing other tribes did you provide same; nevertheless i will oblige you.

Asaba Massacre 1967
Maj. Ibrahim Taiwo, Ordered fire of civillians

Stop acting ignorant use your brain or use google one should work where the other fails.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

I am not a Northerner.

Infact i am from that State of Igboland that westerners love to hate, Me and are from thesame town "A-E" a border community with Nnewi, Nnobi, Ichida and Nnokwa people from my state would already know this town. So guy cool down and use your brain not emotions.

Northerners, Hausa's, Fulani's or any other ethnicity is not our enemy, Fulani Herdsmens, Bandits, Armed Gunmen, Agbero, One million boys, etc or any group the distrupts our livelihood, farms, businesses within and outside Igboland is and should be our enemy not Northerners.

Lets be guided...

I really don't like arguing with underaged folks, but I must to tell you that The Snake tribe and Northerners are thesame

Your point is that we should embrace Ndi Hausa and dislike the Snake tribe. What if we embrace this people now and something goes wrong, don't you know that we would be seen as idiots for embracing people that started killing us in 1940s without good reason.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by Refinedbeing(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Emotions in play. Ibos love trying to paint this picture that Yorubas will and must need them someday in their head. It's laughable. North blockade to West is non of your concern, if we are a country and control our own border, the north would have been replaced in less than two days. It's our market and we are rather doing them a favour by letting them sell their produce in it. But since we are part of a country, Nigerians not just Yorubas will feel the brunt but all the same it's none of your concern.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by afonjaheadhunts: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Hahahahahaha, just because we have misunderstanding with Northerners does not mean we hate them.. They have been our buddy for quite some time now..

SS people can't say we hate them cos we hardly have fracas.

As for SE, the truth is we don't hate you people cos if we do, your people won't be flocking enmass to SW region. Sophisticated accommodator...

grin grin

Like I said Love and tolerance must have a new meaning or a different one in the SW. I think you are mistaken or over emphasizing your relationship with the North. It's a slave-master relationship and you have seen what happens when a slave disrespect his master. He will starve. Thank God for FFK who pleaded on behalf of SW.

You mean the same SS with Ijaw and Bini's in it? This people fought tooth and nail to break away from the western region and succeeded they don't have good tales about the west my friend, the same Ijaws are complaining about imposition on them by Western govt in Lagos and Ondo where Ijaws are indigenous. When will SW hand over Lagos back to the Bini's it is not enough to just be paying royalties and be coronated by the Oba of Bini.

South East is flocking to SW daily same way we flock to North, SS cause we are Nigerians and have freedom of movement and peaceful association nothing more we even flock to Togo, Benin, Ghana, US and UK , Germany etc it is our nature and there is nothing anyone can do about it, least of our worries in that regard are westerner's. So get off your high horse and stop thinking highly of yourself, Igbos are Economic drivers, we chase economy globally and drive them ask Okonjo.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by Danzakidakura(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

I am not a Northerner.

Lets be guided...
stop responding to that skull minner. He has a an Afonja Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by Danzakidakura(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

You hate Yoruba
You detest Hausa
You dislike SS

Afonja Muslim and lie, ibos never dislike SS. They have been playing big brothers role to the SS. Ibos never hate north or SW. But if you show you don't like the they will treat you like trash . That's what they are so big to north and Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by dignity33: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Thank you Op for bringing this to there notice, I once said that the problem of Nigeria is Yoruba not Hausa/Fulani as per said. Awolowo being a Yoruba hate Ndigbo with passion infact Awolowo was the reason Biafra war consume more life. He is the one that advice Gowon to back down from agreement made in Aburi Ghana, he is the one that asked for Economic blockade and without pity he spearhead the 20 pounds given to any Biafra that have account in the bank what an evil. Today I see them trying to pin the Biafra war as war between only the North and Easterner I laughed. How can you claimed a Southern Unity but when is Igbo turn for position you tell the Northerner that Igbos can not be trusted because of Biafra, hypocrite set of people. The Yoruba sit as a vice-president still conive with Northerner and take the position of Speaker of the house without remorse to federal character such couldn't be happened if Igbo man was vice. #ENDSARS today DJ SWITCH is being insulted not because of anything but because of her igboness have you had them calling falz name but promoting her as the face of #ENDSARS fear Yoruba. Nigeria is not divide today is because of Yoruba. Why no one tribe from this three major tribe will be able to hold Nigeria together if two decided to leave but instead they will tell you is North and they will go to back stab you, look at that womanizer FFK, election are drawing nearer he is now jumping to Northerner seeking for favour that is the life of average Yoruba person. Why do you think they have no particular religion believe today a Yoruba man is Muslim if he think being it will favour him tomorrow he is Christian. I don't detest them but I know that the problem Nigeria are facing today if only they had taken side would have been solved longtime ago.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Just wasted a few minutes of my life reading this crap. I should sue you OP for wasting my time. Take your time.
Re: Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour by afonjaheadhunts: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

I really don't like arguing with underaged folks, but I must to tell you that The Snake tribe and Northerners are thesame

Your point is that we should embrace Ndi Hausa and dislike the Snake tribe. What if we embrace this people now and something goes wrong, don't you know that we would be seen as idiots for embracing people that started killing us in 1940s without good reason.

Northerner's and the "Snake tribe" are not the same thing North will not leave you hanging at the 11th hour.

Comprehension? Did you do that as a child in school because if you did I am sure you never excelled in it. I am not saying we should pick anybody over the other read my post again abi should I double space it for you to see clearly father Abraham? The "Snake tribe" will not hesitate to sell you out to be in the good books of the Northerner's

I simply said we should sit back relax and watch yorubas build bridges.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

400 To 500 People Here Got Burnt And None Of Them Escaped”- Eyewitness Recounts / Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! / Tinubu In Port Harcourt, Ikwerre And Rivers People Are Happy And Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.