Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others (18315 Views)

Pandora Papers: EFCC Summons Peter Obi / EFCC Opens New Office In Ilorin, Kwara. Nigerians React / Timi Frank Exposes Midnight Meeting Between Buhari, INEC Boss, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by ATEAMS: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Smoke screen
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2021
They have already announced their main focus before... All these other new names are just for boutique purposes. Obi is their main focus.

As usual, their major investigation will be done on social media, calling out numbers without proper verification. They will appear in court like tabula rasa.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by cassidy1996(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2021
k
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by uchwar1: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Tinubu? I laugh in Jamaican language? That's our next president
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by mariovito(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2021
R
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by AutoChick4U(f): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Please I need a job in Abuja, please any link will be appreciated. Help me
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by Ofunaofu: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2021
grin
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by tfelicityk(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2021
All this media houses want to sell their papers at the peak of October...

I will read them free on social media
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by Zorn: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2021
Superwave16320:
Igbos will let the Criminal Pandora Peter Obi should be let lose because he is rich before becoming governor, even even argued he spent his private money to develop Anambra unlike others listed in the Pandora papers.
so why are you particular about Obi when they're many names on that Pandora paper?

3 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2021
They would have sent a cover up your tracks message before going for the probe
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by gurunlocker: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2021
Saw this guy seunmsg calling Peter Obi Pandora man yesterday or so, I guess he didn't know his ever corrupt brown teeth pay master is on watch as well grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by DeHorus: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2021
I command EFCC to forget the probe immediately
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by CapitalBank: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
If true, then it is good news...this will either make or mar Obi. If he survives it, he has something to campaign with (if eventually picked). But if he doesn't survive it, it will make things easy for other aspirants in his party.
It is not true. Stella Oduah is already in APC, they wont touch her. Peter OBI is the major target and watch as they will focus on just him and leave out the others... they had to come up with this because people were saying the focus are only on Obi...
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by CapitalBank: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2021
Zorn:
so why are you particular about Obi when they're many names on that Pandora paper?
You know the answer already.
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by Hottdawgg: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2021
EFCC is capable of doing NOTHING
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by stinechykee: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/pandora-papers-efcc-opens-probe-of-obi-oduah-npa-boss-others/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1634523735
Now all the tribes are represented in this Pandora saga let's see whether if those children of hate from South West that was jubilating for the invitation of Peter Obi will comment here now that their Bullion Van and Drug Lord Tinubu including their thief thief governors from South West have been mentioned officially

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by Superwave16320: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2021
Why can't I be particular about the criminal ? Why must I avoid a criminal of such magnitude. ?!

Zorn:
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by Oracleforce: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2021
Baba Buhari is sending red alert to Tinubu that he will not be given a presidential ticket....

Make we dey look how he go end...

Can a rogue like Tinubu, Atiku, and the likes be allowed to rule the country again...? The country has been so battered to the extent that it will take god's grace to redeem it

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by Noshitboi(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2021
Tinubu is the main target here
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by stinechykee: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2021
gurunlocker:
Saw this guy seunmsg calling Peter Obi Pandora man yesterday or so, I guess he didn't know his ever corrupt brown teeth pay master is on watch as well grin grin grin
I called him out on that particular thread he was talking like a kid against Peter Obi but he never knew that his drug Lord Tinubu and almost all the governors of the South West will be mentioned in this Pandora saga.Who.saie that God is not wonderful.You will never see him and his gullible tyoe of people here now hahahaha
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by Lightorder: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2021
Superwave16320:
Igbos will let the Criminal Pandora Peter Obi should be let lose because he is rich before becoming governor, even even argued he spent his private money to develop Anambra unlike others listed in the Pandora papers.
dumb and dry
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by Zorn: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2021
benuejosh:
Peter Obi should be made to face the full wrath of the law. We cannot have people around us who are saints in the morning but demons at night and also wanting to rule Nigeria.
I have said it before that you're Igbo hater but you denied it now look at you . They're other names on that list but you managed to single out Peter Obi because he is an Igbo man . And have also told you before that you're not from Benue state .

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by psalmistkakah(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2021
Nothing good will still come out.. probe or no probe...
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2021
benuejosh:
Peter Obi should be made to face the full wrath of the law. We cannot have people around us who are saints in the morning but demons at night and also wanting to rule Nigeria.
And pandora Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by Lightorder: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
OP, why didn't you mention tinubu in the headline because he's also mentioned ING the people that will be investigated
Oga, go back and read the headline again .
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by BigYash: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2021
I said it. If cabals mean Tinubu ,his case will be like that of Osho..
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by Mossadd: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2021
benuejosh:
that's what I was telling one nairalandar both obi,oyetola,atiku bagudu and tinubu should be sent to life imprisonment
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by newbornmacho(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by samwillyco1(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2021
EFCC is a SCAM and a disgraceful agency that only relies on foreign investigations to act, SHAME on them but are only good in intermediating youths in the name of Yahoo Yahoo tag
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by stinechykee: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2021
BigSarah:
Peter Obi has a stable defence, I can see over 12 names there but Obi happens to be the click bait..
Dead on arrival
This is probably Andy uba and malami in action again to hijack Anambra since the state of emergency plan fell like a pack of cards...
We'll see how it plays out..
Guy stop talking like a foolish child if you don't know what to comments.What bring Andy Uba into this Pandora saga.I don't comments emotionally so I suggest you do same too
Re: Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others by oghenetega100(f): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Political Rascals: Afenifere Knocks Iwuanyanwu, Seeks Clarity From Ohanaeze / Return Of Train Services In Abia: Otti Holds Talks With NRC Officials / Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.