Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,138 members, 7,953,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria (610 Views)

Food Price Inflation In Nigeria 2021 / APC Governors Exchange Heated Words Over Oshiomole At Meeting With Buhari / Makinde, Oyo Government Trade Words Over Alleged Last-Minute Spending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2021
[[b]b]Inflation is a general increase in prices and fall in the purchasing value of money.

I went grocery shopping yesterday and I was in near tears as to how things are so pricey. A loaf of sliced bread that was =N=350 earlier in the year is now =N= 500.

Blue Band margarine of 250gm now goes for 823 as against 350 of months ago.

A bag of beans is now =N=100,000 as against =N=20,000.

This means that a lot of sellers might decide to go extra miles to achieve profits at the expense of people's health.

This beggars the question:

Why do we keep uttering negative words over country Nigeria ?

Why do we keep wishing negativity over where we live, eat , work and might live for the rest of our lives?

It is like we are pouring coals of fire over ourselves.

Was it Nigeria that put us in this predicament or our leaders leaders who are selfish greedy and wicked.

I see proponents of Biafra calling Nigeria a zoo and other bad words , don't you realise that you are wishing ill on yourselves? Technically , Biafra doesn't exist yet.

We have poured acid over ourselves in our usual shortsighted approach to important issues with our words.

Why don't we direct those negatively charged words over corrupt and inept leaders?? You can name them sef for good effects. Kidding lolz

In the Bible, the Israelites were told to sow and work for the peace of the country they were taken as slaves to, so we can take a lesson from that.

Wherever you live and work, pray and work for the peace of the place. Live in peace with your hosts and hostesses and do not mock them at all.

Let us combat any negative words over Nigeria with positive ones please

The aftermath of hatred for Buhari is what we are passing through.

Our words are life and death, let's choose life family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by vanbonattel: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Nigeria is cursed.

That's the only truth.

Only the truth can set you free.

4 Likes

Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by Ammishaddai: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2021
Another member of BMC is confessing ,but you neva see anything . By the time the exchange rate starts trading at 1000 naira to a dollar ,na that time you go wake up from this slumber

4 Likes

Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2021
vanbonattel:
Nigeria is cursed.

That's the only truth.

I had to go through your posts before replying you.

Nigeria is not cursed! grin

Nigeria �� is very blessed.
Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by vanbonattel: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2021
PeachtreeReside:

Tell me in which area the blessing is manifesting in your life.

1 Like

Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Another member of BMC is confessing ,but you neva see anything . By the time the exchange rate starts trading at 1000 naira to a dollar ,na that time you go wake up from this slumber

What is BMC

Lol at your opinion though.

It's a sad shame that you didn't get the depth of what I wrote.

You can't keep speaking negatively over where you live and may live in for the next couple of decades.

You are indirectly hurting and harming yourself bro.
Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by Ammishaddai: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
PeachtreeReside:

What is BMC

Lol at your opinion though.

It's a sad shame that you didn't get the depth of what I wrote.

You can't keep speaking negatively over where you live and may live in for the next couple of decades.

You are indirectly hurting and harming yourself bro.
[/s] Selective amnesia is not an excuse for not knowing what BMC means

3 Likes

Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2021
vanbonattel:

Tell me in which area the blessing is manifesting in your life.

If I start to talk ....
Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by Lastmankc(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2021
vanbonattel:
Nigeria is cursed.

That's the only truth.

Baba,pls be calming down.What the op is saying is the truth.

Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by kodded(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2021
vanbonattel:
Nigeria is cursed.

That's the only truth.

the country is cursed and tommorow you will still pray and hope that this same 'cursed' country will favour you lol
Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by kodded(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2021
PeachtreeReside:
[[b]b]Inflation is a general increase in prices and fall in the purchasing value of money.

I went grocery shopping yesterday and I was in near tears as to how things are so pricey. A loaf of sliced bread that was =N=350 earlier in the year is now =N= 500.

This means that a lot of sellers might decide to go extra miles to achieve profits at the expense of people's health.

Why do we keep wishing negativity over where we live, eat , work and might live for the rest of our lives?

Was it Nigeria that put us in this predicament or our leaders leaders who are selfish greedy and wicked.

I see proponents of Biafra calling Nigeria a zoo and other bad words , don't you realise that you are wishing ill on yourselves? Technically , Biafra doesn't exist yet.

We have poured acid over ourselves in our usual shortsighted approach to important issues with our words.

Why don't we direct those negatively charged words over corrupt and inept leaders?? You can name them sef for good effects. Kidding lolz

In the Bible, the Israelites were told to sow and work for the peace of the country they were taken as slaves to, so we can take a lesson from that.

Wherever you live and work, pray and work for the peace of the place. Live in peace with your hosts and hostesses and do not mock them at all.

It is called the pragadiam effect.

The more negative situations you see, the more negative words you speak and the more negative words you speak, the more negative the situations becomes

The only way to break out from this demonic cycle is to change the paragdiam effect by uttering positive words into that negative situations and you will see things turing around for good.

Your thoughts and words are very powerful because when you decide to see and speak positively every negative situations start changing for your favor. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by SmartPolician: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2021
A country that is not built on equity, fairness and justice is programmed to fail from the onset. Nigeria doesn't have any of those values.

So, only those who take Nigeria seriously are the beneficiaries of the failed state. Things can only get worse if the fundamental problems of Nigeria are not addressed, starting from the fake constitution.

3 Likes

Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2021
PeachtreeReside:

While the tongue may have power indeed, I can assure you that the mouth speaks only from the abundance of the heart.

Even if people don't open their mouths to curse Nigeria and her leaders, their hearts do everytime hunger pangs kick in their stomachs.

If the nation was viable, joy and happiness will well up in their hearts.

But when there's hunger and poverty in the land, the only things that can dwell within them are sorrow, anger and curses.

You can't flog a child and expect the child not to cry. Impossible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by vanbonattel: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2021
PeachtreeReside:

If I start to talk ....

You will not find the words to speak? grin

That summarises the failed country. Just as you failed to speak, your hope for Nigeria will fail to materialize. Biafra is coming.
Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by Naijabad: 10:00am On Oct 18, 2021
Nigeria is irredeemably cursed.

If you think Nigeria will ever be good, then goodluck to you.
Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
vanbonattel:

You will not find the words to speak? grin

That summarises the failed country. Just as you failed to speak, your hope for Nigeria will fail to materialize. Biafra is coming.

How would you feel if people come daily and curse Biafra and wish it dead on arrival?

Best of luck with your incoming Biafra though....Smile.
Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Naijabad:
Nigeria is irredeemably cursed.

If you think Nigeria will ever be good, then goodluck to you.

I choose to override your cursing Nigeria.

NIGERIA IS BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2021
Our words....

Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by ambale(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2021
While you raised a whole lot of good points

There are some things I think we need to learn as a nation and it has been so from the foundation of this nation

Being a great nation is just a wishful thinking of our founding fathers

We failed to learn the process of nation building

We have also failed to inculcate real moral values into our society, which keeps breeding negativities

Then to our policies makers who have constantly and continuously battered us with all sort of malicious policies which has harmed us more than it has helped us as a nation

Like someone said until we accept we are having problems and put in a great effort at resolving these problems

Things might not be as rousy as we expect

In all, God bless our dear nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2021
ambale:
While you raised a whole lot of good points

There are some things I think we need to learn as a nation and it has been so from the foundation of this nation

Being a great nation is just a wishful thinking of our founding fathers

We failed to learn the process of nation building

We have also failed to inculcate real moral values into our society, which keeps breeding negativities

Then to our policies makers who have constantly and continuously battered us with all sort of malicious policies which has harmed us more than it has helped us as a nation

Like someone said until we accept we are having problems and put in a great effort at resolving these problems

Things might not be as rousy as we expect

In all, God bless our dear nation.

Yes indeed on all counts
Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by DadaHammed: 5:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Hmmm
Re: Inflation In Nigeria And Our Near Constant Negative Words Over Nigeria by JoeNL22(m): 5:49am On Nov 04, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

"For with God, OBI must be POSSIBLE!"

(1) (Reply)

If Anambra Is Too Hot For You, Come To Lagos / It’ll Take Nigeria 120 Years To Meet Medical Demands – Minister / Hipocrisy Of The US, UK, Australia And Other Western Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.