Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

"A Motor Has Sunk Inside A Flood.." Funny News Report - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "A Motor Has Sunk Inside A Flood.." Funny News Report (317 Views)

A Motor Has Swonk onk Inside A Flood / See Funny Thing I Found Inside A Drug I Bought / See What These Dogs Were Caught On Camera Doing Inside The Texas Flood [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"A Motor Has Sunk Inside A Flood.." Funny News Report by Confamnews24(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2021
Following the incident of a flood in iradewa which took the advantage over some cars and buildings, a well meaning Nigerian has took to the internet to report the incident.
The report will make your day grin
"a motor has sunk in the flood,we are trying to flood the motor out of the flood.."
[url=http:///3n0G0Op ]Click here to watch the full video[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Please Watch, Share And Please Don't Forget To Subscribe To My Channel / Asking Random People To Go Back To Their Ex Or Sing The National Anthem (part 2) / Help Judge This Matter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.