Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why Some Foods Explode In The Stomach! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Some Foods Explode In The Stomach! (205 Views)

Know Some Foods That Are Not Friendly To Epididymitis Patients / Moving Object In The Stomach. I Need Help / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Foods Explode In The Stomach! by Olasupov2: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2021
I will never forget the day I stumbled on Dr. Eugene Christian’s solution to Stomach Ulcer.

“THE combinations of food that most people eat three times a day inflict nothing less than a crime against their health and are the direct cause of 90 per cent, of all ulcers.”
I learnt what I am to teach you from Dr. Eugene Christian, the famous New York Food Scientist, whose wonderful system of corrective eating is receiving so much eager attention throughout the Nation at the present time (You can google it). He is the first person who revealed this information.
Re: Why Some Foods Explode In The Stomach! by Olasupov2: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2021
According to Eugene Christian, we eat without any thought of the relation which one food has to another when eaten at the same time.

The result is that often we combine two foods each of great value in itself, but which when combined in the stomach literally explode.

They liberate toxins which are absorbed by the blood and form the root of nearly all types of stomach ulcers, the first indications of which are acidity, fermentation, gas, constipation and many other sympathetic ills leading to most serious consequences.
Re: Why Some Foods Explode In The Stomach! by SimthJonson(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2021
Is it really?
Re: Why Some Foods Explode In The Stomach! by Olasupov2: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2021
All of these, can be avoided if we would only pay a little attention to the selection of our daily menus instead of eating without any regard for the consequences.

This does not mean that it is necessary to eat foods we don’t like.

My research journey began in 2015 when I was eager to know how to cure stomach ulcer permanently.

For the first three years, I bought all types of drugs prescribed in and outside the hospital without respite.
Re: Why Some Foods Explode In The Stomach! by Olasupov2: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2021
One of my friends asked me, Can ulcer go away on its own?

Here’s my answer: Left untreated, many ulcers eventually heal. But ulcers often recur if the cause of the ulcer is not eliminated or treated.

If ulcers keep coming back, you have an increased risk of developing a serious complication, such as bleeding or a hole in the wall of your stomach or intestine.

The most common causes of peptic ulcers are infection with the bacterium Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) and long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen, diclofenac, antacid, etc.

In 2019, I was fortunate enough to confirm that both raw and ripe bananas are found to be very beneficial in curing stomach ulcer.

There are certain antibacterial compounds in bananas that inhibit the growth of ulcer-causing H. pylori.
Re: Why Some Foods Explode In The Stomach! by Olasupov2: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2021
One case which sticks in my mind was that of a young man whose efficiency had been practically wrecked through stomach acidity, fermentation and constipation, resulting in physical sluggishness which was naturally reflected in his ability to use his mind.

When he first went to see Dr. Christian, he prescribed bananas and a supplement – recipe.

Yet in a few weeks by following Dr. Christian’s suggestions as to the recipe, his constipation, extreme case of stomach acidity and intestinal fermentation had completely gone.
Re: Why Some Foods Explode In The Stomach! by Olasupov2: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2021
Here is why this method works:

Every day, hundreds of Nigerians use the same old method to treat ulcer which is why the ulcer keeps coming back after a temporary relief.

Instead, you can try this new recipe.

You can watch the free video of Nigerians who have used this new recipe for ulcer cure by clicking here: https:///30gS2v8

(1) (Reply)

Aspirin Can Cure Covid 19 By Up To 50% / What Causes Obstetric Fistula In Woman After Childbirth? / Are There Any Long/short Time Effect(s) Of Not Having A Good Night Rest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.