Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Digital Currency & Blockchain Article Writers Wanted! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Digital Currency & Blockchain Article Writers Wanted! (230 Views)

Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Article Writers Wanted! / Pi Is A New Digital Currency. Mine Now That's Free Before It's Halved / Crypto, Blockchain Article Writer Wanted -contact Me On 09025338567 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Currency & Blockchain Article Writers Wanted! by MasterDeFi: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Hello Everyone smiley

We are looking for technical writers familiar with blockchain terminologies and digital assets to join our team of freelance writers.

Interested writers must possess basic knowledge of blockchain technology and its sub-niches.

We are looking for writers to work with consistently (long-term)

You will be paid well and promptly as long as you can consistently deliver top-notch content.

If you believe you fit the criteria and can adapt your writing style to suit any client's requirements, reach out to us via email on my profile and attach a sample of your work in the related niche (blockchain).

OR send me a message on whatsapp: +2349036824080

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Digital Currency & Blockchain Article Writers Wanted! by olaleke2(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
MasterDeFi:
Hello Everyone smiley

We are looking for technical writers familiar with blockchain terminologies and digital assets to join our team of freelance writers.

Interested writers must possess basic knowledge of blockchain technology and its sub-niches.

We are looking for writers to work with consistently (long-term)

You will be paid well and promptly as long as you can consistently deliver top-notch content.

If you believe you fit the criteria and can adapt your writing style to suit any client's requirements, reach out to us via email on my profile and attach a sample of your work in the related niche (blockchain).

OR send me a message on whatsapp: +2349036824080

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm interested in this. But please, can you give a rough idea of how much you pay per word?

I would like to know so that I don't end up wasting your time...and mine, sir ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deputy Sector Manager / Job Alert / Business Development Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.