Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigeria’s Unity Is Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria’s Unity Is Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe (185 Views)

Nigeria's Unity Is Non-negotiable, No To Secession, Yes To Dialogue, Says Group / Biography Of Running Mate Of Late MKO Abiola Baba Gana Kingibe / Kingibe: I’m Not Interested In Buhari’s Job (presidency In 2019) — Ignore Those (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Unity Is Negotiable – Babagana Kingibe by NewsGeh: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Babagana Kingibe, the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, has stated that the unity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is negotiable. Using the example of a couple’s relationship, Kingibe explained that once a party decides to opt-out of a union, he or she must weigh the benefits and drawbacks of his or her decision before making a final decision.

“I was born in Nigeria,” he explained. In Nigeria, I was groomed. Nigeria is something I believe in. Nigeria is something that my generation believes in. We are certain that we have no choice but to go to Nigeria.

“However, I think that a few of my colleagues believe that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable.

Read more: https://newscentral.africa/2021/10/18/nigerias-unity-is-negotiable-babagana-kingibe/

(1) (Reply)

Biden Signs Order That Allows Nigerians To Receive Vaccines In US / Factores That Have Triggered Rise In Health Insurance Costs / 'his Wife Will Pour You Acid' Bbnaija's Maria Warns To Stay Away From A Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.