Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa (9500 Views)

Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
I dey stay Delta State..

Abeg where the infrastructure wey Okowa dey build?? I no know where e dey?

I like check something!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by Timfreds(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is why it will be hard for Nigeria to move forward. Self seeking individuals praising failures just to win favor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by Balenciagabrain: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Delta State Secretariat alone, where each office have their own small Sumec petrol generator. No Nepa connection to the building and the governor is awarded best in infrastructure.
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
What a yeye country
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by Quitam: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Babzrockman:
Achievement cannot be hidden. I never heard of anything good from Okowa's government.

Although, I don't know much about Delta State and her politics
They'll tell you that he's a silent achiever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
calberian:
Who were the other governors that he beat to win this award sef?
all 35 states governors including your governor
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by GorillaApp(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
bamvik:
If na road infrastructure, he try.
Which road? Why are you reinforcing failure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by AsawanaDgreat: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Okowa is a failure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by xeju: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
AnonPoet:
HON OKE UMURHOHWO HAILS GOVERNOR OKOWA AS HE EMERGES BEST PERFORMING GOVERNOR ON INFRASTRUCTURE

https://leaders.ng/hon-oke-umurhowho-hails-governor-okowa-as-he-emerges-best-performing-governor-on-infrastructure/
Retard
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by cyndylove64(f): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
surequality:
Oke Umurhohwo, What are you saying? Politicians like you are not suppose to be leaders. You are saying here that Governor Okowa is the best performing Governor in terms of infrastructures. This is 100 percent professional lie! you said that because you are eating fat from Governor Okowa administration. I am a Deltan from Ughelli North and I live and work in Delta State. Delta State is one of the poorest in terms of infrastructural development.
Do not post what is not true here again because good volumes of Deltans living in Delta are Nairalanders. Be warn! My name is Ejiro-Oghene, Delta State born and breed.
This untrue story you posted has the capacity and the capability of killing your political career because what you posted is untrue.
my dear am even shocked when I saw the news cause even Lagos State that sanwo olu has been building infrastructure left and right no win na one idiot for delta that has not even done shit

2 Likes

Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by 7pages(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
our leaders aren't getting it right because of political sycophant and opportunist who are desperate to be rich at the detriment of Nigeria development and progress

this honourable knows he's deceiving the Governor but he doesn't care so far the political favoritism reach his side

Meanwhile I'm looking out for a driving job around ikorodu axis, if you've got one for me, please reach me via my SIG

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by MVLOX(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
This one dey smoke expired Igbo.....
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by Angelfrost(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Celebrating mediocrity from National down to state level... No wonder a serving senator or reps member can building a public latrine and call it constituent project!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by geemd434: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
athaboi:
Liars and deceivers that rule this unfortunate country! This one is looking for favour hence eulogizing a failure
Nor mind the foolish guy... And he is in apc
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by airsaylongcome: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Laughable. Sen Dr Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa is doing well abi? Okẹ, you be Dundee
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by airsaylongcome: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
ramatintin:
Which of the infrastructure are you talking about one?

Roads allegedly. Roads that will fail by December this year
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by unilagfreshest(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
I am very sure you wont post this on twitter,..

lazy write up, no pics of any acclaimed infrastructure to back you up, you didn't even mention or list the projects, just a collective phrase of 'he uplifted and repaired schools and roads' , Hope you know the meaning of posterity?.
you want to eat at okowas table doesn't mean you should be calling day night.
is this the kind of hounorable you want to be, when they vote you in 2023, telling us white elephant project.
what are the criteria's he was voted with, who are the other contenders?
oke i am your friend from unilag days, but please delete this post, even if you paid the mods move it to front page.
Thanks
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by tutudesz: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
lalajnr:
Shut up I'm very disappointed that you are an Urhobo Indigenes

I hate fullish kid
Brotherly I dey shame for Delta youths O! They can do anything to enter good book of politicans
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by tutudesz: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
surequality:
Oke Umurhohwo, What are you saying? Politicians like you are not suppose to be leaders. You are saying here that Governor Okowa is the best performing Governor in terms of infrastructures. This is 100 percent professional lie! you said that because you are eating fat from Governor Okowa administration. I am a Deltan from Ughelli North and I live and work in Delta State. Delta State is one of the poorest in terms of infrastructural development.
Do not post what is not true here again because good volumes of Deltans living in Delta are Nairalanders. Be warn! My name is Ejiro-Oghene, Delta State born and breed.
This untrue story you posted has the capacity and the capability of killing your political career because what you posted is untrue.
Maybe na Political infrastructure O! Because Benin to Warri road is very bad, Benin to Asaba the same thing
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by tracy23: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Is it the same Delta state that I am, bunch of failed leaders
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by hotseat: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is one of the reasons Delta State continues to lag behind other states in SS Nigeria.

They know the truth but have decidedly chose to exalt mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by Brown2012: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
AnonPoet:
HON OKE UMURHOHWO HAILS GOVERNOR OKOWA AS HE EMERGES BEST PERFORMING GOVERNOR ON INFRASTRUCTURE

https://leaders.ng/hon-oke-umurhowho-hails-governor-okowa-as-he-emerges-best-performing-governor-on-infrastructure/
So many bad roads in Asaba no new project that I know of, small rain and Asaba is flooded, this Award is just a mirage and fluke in one
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by Wernerblue: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Best performing Governor on Stomach infrastructure grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by otokx(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
Ifeanyi Okowa is seriously working. His problem is that he is not doing it in urban centers (Asaba and Warri) to get media attention. Over the years, those two places have enjoyed government's attention to the detriment of the riverine areas, but Okowa is rewriting the story.

Tell him to do Samagidi-Kokori to Urushue to join the Eku ~ Abraka road.
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by Buckeyemedia1: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
calberian:
Who were the other governors that he beat to win this award sef?
I thought Sun Newspaper gave Nyesom Wike infrastructure Governor of the year 2021 on Saturday?
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by TLE900: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Go check roads in Warri and you will weap.
AnonPoet:

Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by Prechboy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Everyday when I comot from my house enter road for Warri I dey provoke. The roads alone don kpafuka finish. Nothing dey give person joy for this Delta State..infact make God punish this mumu Oke and Okowa together
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by SocialJustice: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Sycophants
Only trying to make a living. Country is hard.
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by SocialJustice: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Prechboy:
Everyday when I comot from my house enter road for Warri I dey provoke. The roads alone don kpafuka finish. Nothing dey give person joy for this Delta State..infact make God punish this mumu Oke and Okowa together
That warri needs to be demolished, it is not fit for humans to live in.
Re: Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa by Robisky001(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Typical political sycophant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Complete Benin-Lokoja Road Within 6 Months – David Umahi. / Nigeria Will Crash If Fuel Subsidy Stays – GEJ / Just In: Former Governor Sullivan Chime Of Enugu State Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.