Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Should I Go Ahead And Eat This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Should I Go Ahead And Eat This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? (692 Views)

Please Remove One And Eat Others(photo) / Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead And Eat This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by NotoriousBiggyS: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
This beautiful Pawpaw I purchased last week was bitten by Rat from the storage unit in the house last night, should I cut the bitten part off and eat the remaining part or should be dispose completely?

Does that mean all other part of the pawpaw is contaminated by Rat poison?
Doctors and nutritionists in the house please I need answers. Thank you

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Eat This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by Thmaartentrends: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ewwww, dispose of it pls, looks like an open sore.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Eat This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by Juliusmalema2: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Go ahead and chop it.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Eat This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Eat This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by pozehnani(f): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Trash this thing and give yourself peace of mind because if you eat it now, any little fever or body pain, you'll think its Lassa fever.
So it's best you don't eat.

See how the thought of eating it is already making you restless to the extent you created a thread. Imagine if you now eat it.

Dunk that thing in the bin and.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Eat This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by Ahmback(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Op to slap u dey hungry me
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Eat This Pawpaw Bitten By Rat? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
I hope you've not eaten it?

Throw it away. The rat that ate something like this is obviously the big infectious type.

Don't give yourself sickness because of pawpaw that is not up to N400.

(1) (Reply)

6 Foods That Cause Diabetes / Sausage / Nigeria Foodstuffs Export. Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.