Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri (23738 Views)

Fulani Bandits Display Heavy Artillery (video/pictures) / Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army / Bobrisky Fires Heavy Shots At Bbnaija 2019 Guys; Says Their ‘d#cks’ Are Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by helinues: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
eTen94:
Rest abeg no be today we dey hear all this noise

Why is this news purging some of you guys?

That wasn't what you expected right?
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Conrod: 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Audio!
Stupid zoo army
Failed government
Just hopes there wont be weapons buyback from boko haram later.
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by WaffenSS(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
The kinds of senseless comments I see on nairaland worries me about this country's future.
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by MangekyoAlt: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na this kind news I dey like
The news headline really muzz me.
Cant wait to join the military next year. By God's grace
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dejidigital:
Okay

FIRING GUNS IN THE AIR IS NOW MILITARY OPERATION IN NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Theunbothered: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Cholls:

No do mistake wound me like last time o! I no be Boko Haram grin

Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Germi9: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kasco:
Noise as usual
Hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Amanpo: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
This Nigerian terrorism is confusing.

Friends handling projects in Maiduguru claim dy feel very safe within the metropolis and walk around freely 24/7 but we keep hearing of attacks & bombardments.

We hardly see pictures of captured or kiiled terrorists/bandits,even a glimpse of destroyed camps is quite rare despite the heavy artillery being used.

Despite the surrender of thousands of terrorists ,dr are still constant fatal attacks.

Fighters are not being asked to provide Intel in exchange for amnesty as credible info frm that magnitude of defectors shld provide the NA all day need to win the war.

No top ranking terrorists have been captured and brought to trial/interviewed even though dy all live within Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Myhusband(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
God bless our forces...they are really doing a good job. It's not easy. I travelled 9 hrs from Maiduguri to Baga by road thru devastated villages. I saw carnage n battle was written all over the walls of all the towns we passed thru. Gajiram and Kross town was filled with bullet holes and rounds from AA ... chai.....we got to Baga safely no ambush.

let Nigerians praise you by your work Mr soldier, stop hyping yourself
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by AsawanaDgreat: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
They are good to go
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Amanpo:
This Nigerian terrorism is confusing.

Friends handling projects in Maiduguru claim dy feel very safe within the metropolis and walk around freely 24/7 but we keep hearing of attacks & bombardments.

We hardly see pictures of captured or kiiled terrorists/bandits,even a glimpse of destroyed camps is quite rare despite the heavy artillery being used.

Despite the surrender of thousands of terrorists ,dr are still constant fatal attacks.

Fighters are not being asked to provide Intel in exchange for amnesty as credible info frm that magnitude of defectors shld provide the NA all day need to win the war.

No top ranking terrorists have been captured and brought to trial/interviewed even though dy all live within Nigeria.

i will not say anything buh Nigeria is zoo a worthless country in Africa tah! undecided
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Jaqenhghar: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Maiduguri will soon fall
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by techWriter3: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
make them stock this region.
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by hope4nigeria(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
Good but better if they fire it to boko-haram
I'm currently in MAFA local government area, 80km from maiduguri, bokoharam hideout is like 30km away from my location, they come to Mafa everyday this time not to fight but to surrender most time in thousands, the first time I witnessed them coming out from bush, I was asking someone who are they, he said bokoharam! I was like you mean the killers? He said yes, I asked why are they giving they heroic welcome like that? in my opinion, buhari and APC government has through with the Boko boys, fighting against Nigerian state,thier mission accomplished, for the Nigerians that lost thier life, may thier soul RIP.. everything you ever heard about bokoharam, destruction, killing, chaos, was a script acting by buhari and his cohort. It's unfortunate that innocent Nigerians have to pay the price

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by kindlyheart: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
money wasted on bullets that is sufficient to subsidize the price of cooking gas. black man!!!!!!!! cry
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Skillsnigeria: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
hmmmmmmmmmmm. this one weak me down. may Almighty God help us
hope4nigeria:
I'm currently in MAFA local government area, 80km from maiduguri, bokoharam hideout is like 30km away from my location, they come to Mafa everyday this time not to fight but to surrender most time in thousands, the first time I witnessed them coming out from bush, I was asking someone who are they, he said bokoharam! I was like you mean the killers? He said yes, I asked why are they giving they heroic welcome like that? in my opinion, buhari and APC government has through with the Boko boys, fighting against Nigerian state,thier mission accomplished, for the Nigerians that lost thier life, may thier soul RIP.. everything you ever heard about bokoharam, destruction, killing, chaos, was a script acting by buhari and his cohort. It's unfortunate that innocent Nigerians have to pay the price
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Joeyfizzo: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Myhusband:

Do u think Nigerians know wat Soldiers are passing thru up there? U can't even spend a sec in that area.
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Joeyfizzo: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Myhusband:

by the way those gallant men don't need Nigerians to praise Dem.
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by ofiko123(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kasco:
Noise as usual

How sure are you about this??
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Oizee(f): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
aspabay:
Buhari hates Hausas.....

Oh no one is saying that now
na so, we are not always fair the way we judge him
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Perfectbeing(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
It's obviously IPOB the military are fighting in Maiduguri. After all Boko Haram is being treated with kids glove
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
God bless our forces...they are really doing a good job. It's not easy. I travelled 9 hrs from Maiduguri to Baga by road thru devastated villages. I saw carnage n battle was written all over the walls of all the towns we passed thru. Gajiram and Kross town was filled with bullet holes and rounds from AA ... chai.....we got to Baga safely no ambush.
Bro, the frustrated fools of Nairaland won't understand you. May God help our gallant officers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by Banmeallday: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nigger Army only knows how to beat civilians and protect the looting of resources for their international gang OGAS
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by betwo: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
They will soon handover it to bokoharam
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by darichlife: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
aspabay:
Buhari hates Hausas.....
Oh no one is saying that now
You are awaken. Keep pushing
Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by darichlife: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
WaffenSS:
The kinds of senseless comments I see on nairaland worries me about this country's future.
Their time will pass, pettiness dwells in their heart, any progress of good to shall always be mocked by their closed mindedness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri by nony43(m): 2:35am On Oct 19, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
God bless our forces...they are really doing a good job. It's not easy. I travelled 9 hrs from Maiduguri to Baga by road thru devastated villages. I saw carnage n battle was written all over the walls of all the towns we passed thru. Gajiram and Kross town was filled with bullet holes and rounds from AA ... chai.....we got to Baga safely no ambush. The Navy boys are just marvelous. Our military boys are willing and ready....assuming they were no saboteurs in the military the fight wud av been a thing of the past. Our boys are too gallant.....

Bro you get mind o. Abi you be military?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps: Ihonvbare Emerges Majority Leader, Chinda Minority Leader / Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos / APC To Matawalle: Well Done For Stopping The Bogus Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.