Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Deola Smart And Malivelihood Set To Open Their Second Hotel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deola Smart And Malivelihood Set To Open Their Second Hotel (453 Views)

Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make / Malivehood Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Deola Smart As Wedding Gift / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deola Smart And Malivelihood Set To Open Their Second Hotel by boluwatife22: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Luxury designer, Olusola Awujoola better known as Malivelihood, and his wife Deola Smart are set to open their secodnd hotel, this time in the heart of Abuja.

Recall days ago, news went round that the luxury designer was about dumping his wife, to have a secret wedding with another woman, one Chinelo Eyiuche.

However my source confirmed the accusations are false and now they are about to even open an hotel — the second branch of No1 Hotel.

The hotel is set to launch in November, according to my source. If it didn’t launch next month, hold my source, lol. But i trust this source sha, 100percent.

Full gist: https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2021/10/deola-smart-and-malivelihood-set-to-open-their-second-hotel/

(1) (Reply)

“I Wish I Wrote Wizkid’s Hit Song, Essence” – American Singer, Ne-yo / Nollyhood Actor Ijebuu House Warming Preparation / Portable Zazu Zeh Snub Olamide Pocolee His Boss & Linkup With New Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.