Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Mr. Tim, Is 28days Enough To Qualify Or Move To The Next Level In ICAN Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mr. Tim, Is 28days Enough To Qualify Or Move To The Next Level In ICAN Exam? (128 Views)

Mr. Tim, Is 42days Enough To Write And Pass My ICAN Exams? / 10 Steps To Take Your Career To The Next Level / Babcock, Covenant Univeristy Accounting Graduates To Write Only 5 Papers In ICAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Tim, Is 28days Enough To Qualify Or Move To The Next Level In ICAN Exam? by planetpgold(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

As the ICAN November 2021 Diet Exam gets closer, the common question I get from students, especially those with busy schedules, is this: "Mr Tim, is 28days enough to qualify or move to the next level?"

With this timing, you can only write one course.

So, if you are serious with yourself and with your studies, Let me share some tips that will help you out.

*1. Remove your Fear:* Don’t think too much about the exam and its marks. Marks are obvious if you have studied from day one and you are sure of your preparation so you will get your expected marks.

Don’t think about your question paper, like most students are worried about what type of questions will be asked. They google these things over and over.

No need to be fearful, you will be tested on what's in your syllabus. Hardly there are fewer possibilities that they would raise questions outside the syllabus.

*2. Make sure that you have covered your syllabus once:* You are left with only 28days, make sure that your syllabus is complete once. Don’t bring ambiguity in your studies, make 100% sure that you have completed your syllabus once before the exams.

*3. Make sure that you have gone through past questions and answers.* I believe that this is explicitly clear.

*4. Take care of your health:* What happens in the last 28 days might make you work really hard and forget about your health.” A Healthy mind lives in a healthy body”. Ensure 7 hours sleep, eat good meals and Do some exercise.

If you will not take care of your health, so your health will also not take care of you. The effects will be during exam time. You may get sick and miss your exams. Then, all hard work goes to waste. So take care of your health.

*5. Believe in yourself:* Be confident during exam times, I know you have worked very hard to chase your dream of passing your exams, I know that you will achieve your expected marks, just like I believe in you, I want you to believe in your self.

Want to pass your ICAN exams with ease, even if it means writing just one course. Get your simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

No Student Of FULAFIA Was Kidnapped - School Management / FUOTUOKE Reduces Cut Off Mark For 2021 Post-utme Screening, Extends Registration / Apply For Immediate Overseas Jobs With No Working Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.