Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime (8768 Views)

Super Laptop Deals. Must Not Miss. Cheap Cheaper / SOLD OUT - USA Used Super Laptop For Sale - HP Zbook 15 G2 For Sale / Asus Republic Of Gamer Model: G-750jm Super Laptop For Heavy Users/gamers I7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Vandavoe(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
I purchased the 90,000mah Solar Generator and I must say I'm glad I did.

Delivery came in prompt and cheap. And it has been a great source of alternative with the national grid falling like rain and fuel scarcity.

If you have doubt like i did, i can assure you you won't regret it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

2 Likes

Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
guydangerous:
for how many hours or days?
days? lol.

for the AC90kmah model; it will run a 50W load for about 6hrs. so you can calculate from there
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Vandavoe:

Delivery came in prompt and cheap. And it has been a great source of alternative with the national grid falling like rain and fuel scarcity.

thank you sir, i appreciate your feedback.
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Solidarity9490(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wiremind Electronics is very reliable.

I purchased the 80,000mAh version of its laptop power bank in November 2021. I am a content writer and prior to my purchase of the laptop power bank, I was in dire need of a reliable power solution which would not only replace PHCN-provided electricity (esp. during power outages), but also deliver at least 15-hour runtime after being fully charged.

Fortunately, I came across Wiremind Electronics on Nairaland, and after being convinced about the reliability of its products, courtesy of a litany of positive user reviews, I opted to purchase the 80,000mAh version of the Wiremind Electronics laptop power bank.

I must confess that the power bank really proved to be the perfect alternative power source for my online content writing job. Starting from November 2021, the 80,000mAh power bank, after being fully charged, was powering my Acer Aspire mini laptop for nothing less than 20 hours, though I always kept the laptop's battery out of the laptop. This was usually in order to extend the runtime up to 20 hours or more.

Everything was going fine with the laptop power bank until June 2022 when I began to observe that the power bank could no longer deliver up to 20-hour runtime. I was shocked because at that time, I had barely used the device for 8 months. I was scared, thinking that the power bank had started declining.

At that time, the power bank could barely power my Acer Aspire mini laptop for 13 hours, as against the usual 20-hour+ runtime after each full charge. Then again, I noticed that the power bank could no longer charge up to 100%. Instead of the usual 6-7 hours it should take to charge from "low battery" to 100%, the charging time had drastically reduced to less than 3 hours. This, coupled with the decline in runtime, compounded my fear about the power bank and I felt it was high time I complained about the device.

Then, I contacted Wiremind Electronics in July 2022 (8 months after purchasing the power bank) and lodged a detailed complaint about the device. At first, I was amazed at the swift manner in which Mr. Yemi, the manufacturer and seller of Wiremind Electronics gadgets, responded to me. I asked if he could remember me and to my delight, he confirmed that he could.

I am based in Ilorin and in order to deliver the power bank to Mr. Yemi, I had to send it back to him in Ado-Ekiti. Mr. Yemi made it clear that something must have gone wrong with the power bank. I sent him a short video showing that the power bank could no longer charge up to 100%. Then, he said that there must be an error somewhere and demanded that I send the device back to him.

After sending it back to Mr. Yemi, he diagnosed the power bank and confirmed that its Battery Management System (BMS) board got tampered with as a result of some "stray conductive material" that got into it (I'm very sure that this must have stemmed from certain instances of poor handling by me). So, he concluded that this was the technical reason why the power bank was charging erroneously.

Three days after receiving the power bank from me, Mr. Yemi was able to correct the fault. He even helped add two more USB ports to the power bank (he rendered this additional service in return for a very small amount of money). Actually, I had demanded that he should do that because the single USB port on the device was not enough for charging my phones.

After three days of sending the power bank to him for repair, I got the device back. I have tested the power bank multiple times, and now I can confirm that my 80,000mAh laptop power bank is functioning well. The device now charges up to 100% and it can power my Acer Aspire mini laptop for nothing less than 20 hours while on light usage such as typing with Microsoft Word.

For a fact, what strikes me most about Wiremind Electronics (i.e. Mr. Yemi) is his manner of business conduct. He is very attentive and he tries his best to satisfy customers. Honestly, he didn't charge me a dime for helping me fix the faulty power bank despite that he had to replace its faulty BMS board with a new one.

My experience with Mr. Yemi is a clear testimony that there is a warranty on whatever laptop power bank you purchase from him. He is such a fantastic person to do business with. Moreover, his laptop power banks are very strong.

5 Likes

Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by fcdgrand(m): 6:11am On Aug 03, 2022
someone direct me to wiremind, i am in lagos, what are the price of laptop power bank
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Solidarity9490(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
fcdgrand:
someone direct me to wiremind, i am in lagos, what are the price of laptop power bank

I can't tell, but you may contact Wiremind Electronics via the contact number Zero.Eight.One.Zero.Nine.Six.Five.Five.Five.Two.Six, to find out the current prices of its laptop power banks.
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by oldienavie: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Solidarity9490:

I can't tell, but you may contact Wiremind Electronics, via the contact number Zero.Eight.One.Zero.Nine.Six.Five.Five.Five.Two.Six, to find out the current prices of its laptop power banks.
He is not available on whatsap.
Why is Wiremind himself not responding to request for his contact ?

How can we reach you on whatsap Yemmyteespeed007 ?
Thanks.
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by WIREMIND: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
oldienavie:

He is not available on whatsap.
Why is Wiremind himself not responding to request for his contact ?

How can we reach you on whatsap Yemmyteespeed007 ?
Thanks.
Hello sir,
I'm available on whatsapp and my contact is on the 1st post on this thread. I can also be reached via 070sixSeventwenty5454.
Thanks for reaching out.
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by WIREMIND: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Solidarity9490:
Wiremind Electronics is very reliable.

My experience with Mr. Yemi is a clear testimony that there is a warranty on whatever laptop power bank you purchase from him. He is such a fantastic person to do business with. Moreover, his laptop power banks are very strong.

Thank you bro.
I really appreciate.
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by WIREMIND: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2022
we build lithium battery pack.

1 Like

Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by WIREMIND: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2022
Solar generator from 50kmah to 200kmah

1 Like

Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
even for gaming laptop upto 239watts

1 Like

Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
high capacity mobile power station featuring sinewave inverter.

1 Like

Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by lasgidi4rv: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hello and Happy New Year. Let me first say that I am still enjoying the use of the 80kmah laptop powerbank, I purchased from you last year (2022). I am curious as to what this particular model is able to power? Do keep up the good work.

Everyone, I will recommend him. From my experience, I found him courteous, professional and he delivered on time as promised.

Yemmyteespeed007:
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2023
lasgidi4rv:
Hello and Happy New Year. Let me first say that I am still enjoying the use of the 80kmah laptop powerbank, I purchased from you last year (2022). I am curious as to what this particular model is able to power? Do keep up the good work.

Everyone, I will recommend him. From my experience, I found him courteous, professional and he delivered on time as promised.

thank you for reassuring us sir.

it can power most basic household appliances
TV
laptop
LED bulbs
blender (below 500watts)
decoder
clipper.

1 Like

Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Elitefosa: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2023
Yemmyteespeed007:
thank you for reassuring us sir.

it can power most basic household appliances
TV
laptop
LED bulbs
blender (below 500watts)
decoder
clipper.

Hello,
I use hp Probook 45420s Laptop about 65W if I am not mistaken.
In addition to it, I want to add a bulb of max 300W.

What powerbank would be appropriate and how much will it cost?

Please I need feedback ASAP
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Elitefosa:

Hello,
I use hp Probook 45420s Laptop about 65W if I am not mistaken.
In addition to it, I want to add a bulb of max 300W.

What powerbank would be appropriate and how much will it cost?

Please I need feedback ASAP
hi,
you mean a bulb of 300W or 30W.

if you mean 30w,
I'll recommend a 290whr (89kmah) - 390whr (110kmah) capacity.

besides is your bulb AC or DC?
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Elitefosa: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
30W I meant sir....

Please give me the available ratings and their prices...

the bulb is your everyday energy saving bulb....

Yemmyteespeed007:
hi,
you mean a bulb of 300W or 30W.

if you mean 30w,
I'll recommend a 290whr (89kmah) - 390whr (110kmah) capacity.

besides is your bulb AC or DC?
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by neutralmind: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
What do I need to power the following items;

Tv.. 50 watts

Fan.. 20 watts

Decoder.. 20 watts

Bulbs.. 30 watts

Total.. 120 watts.

Kindly recommend and ideal solution
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by neutralmind: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Yemmyteespeed007:

How much ?
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 1:15am On Feb 02, 2023
neutralmind:

How much ?
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 1:18am On Feb 02, 2023
neutralmind:
What do I need to power the following items;

Tv.. 50 watts

Fan.. 20 watts

Decoder.. 20 watts

Bulbs.. 30 watts

Total.. 120 watts.

Kindly recommend and ideal solution
the 660whr is sufficient for your need, it will run the above loads for about 7hrs

1 Like

Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2023
varieties of power station for different needs

1 Like

Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Ulrich01(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Yemmyteespeed007:
varieties of power station for different needs

Is this still available?
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ulrich01:

Is this still available?
yes boss. I have opened my WhatsApp door grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Esope6320: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yemmyteespeed007:
the 660whr is sufficient for your need, it will run the above loads for about 7hrs
How much is the 660whr, pls urgent
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Esope6320:

How much is the 660whr, pls urgent
160k sir
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Esope6320: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yemmyteespeed007:
160k sir
I’m in your WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by kunyeo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vandavoe:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Can you send me the pictures and price pls.Thanks
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by guydangerous(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Can these power bank be charged with nepa light or with generator, if yes with generator does it select Gen, can I better pass my neighbor charge it? I don't know much about these stuff but I want to learn.
Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
guydangerous:
Can these power bank be charged with nepa light or with generator, if yes with generator does it select Gen, can I better pass my neighbor charge it? I don't know much about these stuff but I want to learn.
these are just mini backup power devices, the charging is regulated and doesn't affect generator, even small generator (I pass my neighbor) can charge it.

recharging power for these mini devices is between 65watts and 200watts depending on 5he zize

1 Like

Re: Super Laptop Powerbank For Extended Runtime by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PATRONAGE, DO WELL TO DROP SOME FEEDBACK FOR US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zealot Portable Warehouse Speakers Wholesales / Hp Folio 9470m (corei5, 500gb, 8gb Ram, Keyboard backlit) / Hp Probook 6530b Core2 duo 160 or 250gb/4gb ram @ 30,000/35,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.