Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

JMK Expresses Shock After Finally Receiving Gift From Fans. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JMK Expresses Shock After Finally Receiving Gift From Fans. (342 Views)

Man Jubilates In Betting Centre After Finally Winning Money To Clear His........ / Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) / Lady Expresses Shock As She Wears The Same Outfit As Her Uber Driver (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JMK Expresses Shock After Finally Receiving Gift From Fans. by Jenniferchuma10: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Former housemate of the Big Brother Naija reality show, JMK has expressed shock after receiving loads of gift items from fans for the first time.

Since the conclusion of the reality show, fans have showered their favorites with gift items worth millions of naira; the most recent was that of Cross who received a cheque of N1M and other gift items.

In a recent surprise treat, fans showered JMK with gifts that include a money cake, a photo frame, and other valuables.

Reacting to the surprise, JMK noted that it came as a shock as she never anticipated or is used to expecting anything.

“I never expected anything from anyone this came as a shock,” she wrote.

Copied from
https://www.trendinghub.ng/i-didnt-expect-it-jmk-expresses-shock-after-finally-receiving-gift-items-from-fans/

Re: JMK Expresses Shock After Finally Receiving Gift From Fans. by ActuaRise696969: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
The color photocopier ink has ran out

1 Like

Re: JMK Expresses Shock After Finally Receiving Gift From Fans. by sammybest889(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
As dis message no concerns me

I want use dis opportunity to say..

Dear person reading this(I no know u,u no known me) bt as you go out,this week to hustle ur daily bread to chop...wati go chop u,u no go see am oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNN Nigeria: Matters Arising Again As Two UNN Were Caught Fighting Over A Nigga / Watch Davido Cooking A Delicious Meal For Himself / Video Editors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.