Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ago Palace House Experience For About Two Months - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ago Palace House Experience For About Two Months (328 Views)

Your Annual Rent Shouldn't Exceed Your Two Months Salary. If It Does / To Let: Decent 2 B/r Flat @ Divine Estate, Amuwo-odofin Just After Ago - Palace / Self Contained,mini Flat,2 & 3 Bedroom For Rent At Ago Palace Way, Okota-lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ago Palace House Experience For About Two Months by Lhorveth(f): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hey guys I have been reading threads about haunted houses on naira land.I packed in some months ago into this house at ago palace in an estate.I noticed sounds from the front door,I would open thinking someone is knocking and no one would be at the door when I open.My husband had an unexplainable money reversal from his account close to 105m.My business has been dwindling for couple months now.We barely eat three square meals and my husband is about to sell his car now.The rats in the house are very destructive,we bought poison to eliminate them but they wouldn’t go near the traps,they will scatter the whole kitchen and open containers.I also noticed our master bedroom door at a time would open on its own severally if Jam it,this lasted for two weeks and stopped on it’s own.Two of my Neighbors have no car again,one of them will come to my husband to borrow his car if he wants to go out meanwhile this same person parked in with a Lexus RX 350 2010 model but he has disposed it for a while now.Another occupant of the house even came to my apartment begging for food today.We pay almost 2m rent and it’s a very beautiful house with a remote controlled gate.Pls help guys I don’t know what’s going on,I have never for once believed in superstitions or myths so it’s hard to take this in ��
Re: Ago Palace House Experience For About Two Months by hisgrace090: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
People who disbelieve reality suffers most in this life.

Small money making one to believe theres neither God or satan is total madness because you must face them knowingly or unkowingly one day.

1 Like

Re: Ago Palace House Experience For About Two Months by Kwamecron(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
This things are so real ooh. We have ritualistic who uses and destroy their tenants destiny, I work under a woman in Lekki Phase1 she has lots of build apartments across streets in Ajah and some in Egbeda area. The only business this woman and her husband his doing is selling Ankara Material in lagos Island (Akpogbon) to cut story shot, this woman and her husband has a shrine in their compound that they sacrifice Ram to every month end.

They have but either 2bed room or 3 or 4 join together which is over 100 apartments and a school to secondary level. If you see this two couples, you can never believe they have such properties.

Mostly their tenants always complain not been able to continue paying house rent because ever since they got into the house their sources of income have been diminished and most of them will have to sell their cars and valuable to pay house rent and even lost their Jobs.

She received this complaint on everyday from different tenant. And the couple will be happily making hurst of them.

He will latter sell the whole building if ppl has catch up and deserted and they can recruit mew tenant to the building.

They are all over Lagos dear. I really understand what you have gotten into.

Is better you go for deliverance oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ago Palace House Experience For About Two Months by Acrobatics01: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sorry for all you have passed through!

I have heard of similar stories and how they have made people retched in life. Happily, you found out early enough. Now that your mind is towards it and you have man evidences to believe it, it's hard to believe otherwise.
I would advise you to pack and go while you still have money to do so. These days are really bad. Keep praying till get it right
Re: Ago Palace House Experience For About Two Months by Lhorveth(f): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kwamecron:
This things are so real ooh. We have ritualistic who uses and destroy their tenants destiny, I work under a woman in Lekki Phase1 she has lots of build apartments across streets in Ajah and some in Egbeda area. The only business this woman and her husband his doing is selling Ankara Material in lagos Island (Akpogbon) to cut story shot, this woman and her husband has a shrine in their compound that they sacrifice Ram to every month end.

They have but either 2bed room or 3 or 4 join together which is over 100 apartments and a school to secondary level. If you see this two couples, you can never believe they have such properties.

Mostly their tenants always complain not been able to continue paying house rent because ever since they got into the house their sources of income have been diminished and most of them will have to sell their cars and valuable to pay house rent and even lost their Jobs.

She received this complaint on everyday from different tenant. And the couple will be happily making hurst of them.

He will latter sell the whole building if ppl has catch up and deserted and they can recruit mew tenant to the building.

They are all over Lagos dear. I really understand what you have gotten into.

Is better you go for deliverance oh

Thanks so much. My biggest fear is moving to another ritualist house.
Re: Ago Palace House Experience For About Two Months by Lhorveth(f): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Acrobatics01:
Sorry for all you have passed through!

I have heard of similar stories and how they have made people retched in life. Happily, you found out early enough. Now that your mind is towards it and you have man evidences to believe it, it's hard to believe otherwise.
I would advise you to pack and go while you still have money to do so. These days are really bad. Keep praying till get it right

Thank u so much �

(1) (Reply)

How To Insulate A House? / House For Rent In Ibadan / Self Con For 250 Lugbe Car Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.