Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. (1178 Views)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife / Happy 4th Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by teekitiara(f): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
We hope you have a wonderful birthday, and that the year ahead is full of many blessings. Love from Mom and Dad.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by greenie77: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Beautiful. May she grow to fulfill her purpose in life.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by Xscape1993(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Happy blessed birthday beautiful angel. May your years on earth be beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by VlamesIffect(f): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
But this isn't necessary tho.....

Anyway happy birthday to her.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by Longsleeve: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Happy birthday baby girl..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by chii8(f): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
VlamesIffect:
But this isn't necessary tho.....

Anyway happy birthday to her.

Explain, please....
Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by daddytime(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
teekitiara:
We hope you have a wonderful birthday, and that the year ahead is full of many blessings. Love from Mom and Dad.

Happy birthday cutie....

She's my daughter's birthday mate...

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by ststyreal(f): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Happy Birthday small sister.... God bless you and make his face shine upon thee forever amennnnn

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by Ifyjos(f): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Happy birthday princess

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by dahmie2013: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Happy birthday princess... Congratulations..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by Olumighty123(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2021
teekitiara:

Such beauty wink Happy birthday little angel, Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by mariahAngel(f): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2021
teekitiara:

Your daughter is precious.
May God bless her.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by chatinent: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2021
A special kind of brown.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by Candidlady: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:

She'll be very wicked I can see it on her eyes
smh! An inocent kid who doesnt even know you!
men get wahala!
happy birthday to her! Shes pretty
Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by 1F30M4(f): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:

She'll be very wicked I can see it in her eyes. ensure you beat her often for no reasons. thank me later

She should beat her often for no reason haba na you wicked pass oo

Belated happy birthday dear, you'll live to manifest God's glory.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter. by Gandollar(f): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
chatinent:
A special kind of brown.
Because her mother is bleaching her. Hmmm

Happy birthday sweetheart.

(1) (Reply)

Relocate With Your Family Through Student Visa / How Do I Address This? / What Should I Do To Restore My Happiness Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.