Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. (21869 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Governor Ambode Appoints Asisat Oshoala As Lagos State Sports Ambassador. / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Kalubolt(m): 12:59am On Oct 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
Africans lack ambitions she should be striving for balloon do or because she is in the best team in women football but madam is only after money. Come Nigeria dey play like who carry belle

Our coach should stop inviting her and look for a better option

Her African player of d year done tire us. We need baloon do or

Honestly, you observed what I have been observing too. Playing rubbish when she comes to Nigeria. Even in the Barca sef I think those stars are helping her

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Xbs1: 1:14am On Oct 19, 2021
Really
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by jagorinho: 1:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Kalubolt:

Honestly, you observed what I have been observing too. Playing rubbish when she comes to Nigeria. Even in the Barca sef I think those stars are helping her

From your moniker, we all know where you come from and your stupid comment is expected.
but let it be clear to you, oshoala is the best ever female Nigerian footballer, you are a nobody and your opinion does not matter, I just hope one day you will not choke on the hate you dish out.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by greypencils: 2:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Faber:
This is the only Nija babe that is really making waves. I started following her since the EndSars days. Babe is so consistent and humble...

Not the idiots, Tonto and co who are disturbing the cyberspace with fighting over one alaye's dick...and the other mad one who flashed her hairy smelling pucci on National TV...thunder go fire them one by one

Congrats Oshoala
Yes o! She is making her own money not the clitocurrency the other girls dey do.
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by greypencils: 3:05am On Oct 19, 2021
Kalubolt:

So when nobody is feeding her passes when she plays for 9ja she is to go to midfield, collect ball, dribble from there and score? Yeye!
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by zedegit: 3:36am On Oct 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Let me be the first to Congratulate my Yoruba sister

More wins sis

Tribalist.

She's my girlfriend at that.
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Chochovini: 4:47am On Oct 19, 2021
ThickSharon123:
Yesssss women power kiss kiss kiss
. Na im you come dey show us big fat nyash wey no even be ya own?
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Is04970: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
Africans lack ambitions she should be striving for balloon do or because she is in the best team in women football but madam is only after money. Come Nigeria dey play like who carry belle

Don't you have any sister that can win us balloon do or?

1 Like

Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by dfrost: 6:57am On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations AO. More appointments to follow.

Nice one naptu2
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by tadezky(m): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2021
Asisat football career is not over but she is making impacts already in football from are well organised football clinics for young talented female footballers and now to a bit part of football advisory, I see her going into football administration at the end of her career
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by GABRIEL6036: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2021
kenzysmith:

Another bad mouth spotted. What have you achieve in your own life better than her? You no get sense

1 Like

Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Kalubolt(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2021
jagorinho:

From your moniker, we all know where you come from and your stupid comment is unexpected.
but let it be clear to you, oshoala is the best ever female Nigerian footballer, you are a nobody and your opinion does not matter, I just hope one day you will not choke on the hate you dish out.
My friend sharap and carry your tribalistic sef away from here. You think my annoyance with our male and female teams stops with only Oshoala. All of them are wack, to think 80% of our female players now plays abroad and yet they can't show themselves with the national team against other countries of the world. FYI I don't hate Oshoala, I use her as an example for all our female players. If you must know my most hated among them is Oparanozie, I guess that will quench your tribalistic view
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by Kalubolt(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2021
greypencils:
So when nobody is feeding her passes when she plays for 9ja she is to go to midfield, collect ball, dribble from there and score? Yeye!
She and all the nobody's in our female team should getat. To think majority of them now ply their trade abroad still they can't bring that into the national team, playing abysmally every now and then
Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by naptu2: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2021
There are a few very ignorant people on this thread (but thankfully they are being schooled by better informed people). Where were these people when players were making huge sacrifice to play for Nigeria and yet these players were being frustrated at every turn by the NFF? What have these people done for Nigeria? Have they sustained potential career ending injury, like Francisca Ordega did, and yet the NFF abandoned them? Have they been raked in the face on two occasions and had to have their faced stitched?

These not so clever people say that the players are doing well at their clubs but not performing for Nigeria. For God's sake! Have their clubs gone one year without playing a single match or having a single training session?! Have their clubs gone almost a full year without having a coach?! How do you expect that they will replicate their performance with well run clubs in a national team that is just an afterthought to the NFF?

The problem is that most of these people do not really follow football, they just appear when they hear that there is a match on TV.

Where were they when the Super Falcons were protesting on the streets of Abuja in order to get what they worked for? Have they heard of Barcelona, Dijon or Atletico Madrid players protesting on the streets? Where were they when Oparanozie and Oshoala were winning highest goal scorer awards at the Nations Cup despite poor preparations, shoddy travel arrangements and being stuck in foreign countries because the NFF did not realise that they would have to bring the players back to Nigeria?

Re: FIFA Appoints Asisat Oshoala To Technical Advisory Group. by 1F30M4(f): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations Asisat, we love to see it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race / Uk Football Pools Week 39 Red Coupon Xx22xx / 2017 Uefa Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus , All The Build-up In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.