Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,986 members, 7,956,681 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Hair Brakes When It Gets To A Particular Level What Can I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Hair Brakes When It Gets To A Particular Level What Can I Do? (334 Views)

High Sugar Level; What Are The Food To Avoid / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / How Can I Make My Hair Grow Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hair Brakes When It Gets To A Particular Level What Can I Do? by IsaacRocks(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders, I like keeping Afro Soo much then atimes I blend the side to look nice but the fact is that when it gets to a particular height it starts breaking.

1. What medication do I need?

Note: My hair is the strong type of hair, when I was small my hair form those wrappy kind of look even after being combed don't know how to put it.

Please both female and male I need your good advice will post a picture below if I see any.
Re: My Hair Brakes When It Gets To A Particular Level What Can I Do? by IsaacRocks(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
That My hair few months ago but it's far shorter than this right now

Re: My Hair Brakes When It Gets To A Particular Level What Can I Do? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Our hair is like a plant, feed it and it'll grow. Your hair is lacking some nutrients.
You can do the LOC or LCO method
L- liquid
O- oil
C- Conditione/cream.

I'm sure you understand the LCO method.

You can make fenugreek water your liquid. Fenugreek contains so much nutrients that promote hair growth, stronger hair and clear skin but consistency is key. Purchase some fenugreek seeds, take a mason jar, pour in a tablespoon of the seed into it and add some warm or cold water. Leave it for at least 2 hours and drink (I leave mine overnight when I make it in the evening). Drink it like you drink normal water, you can drink any time.of the day. Do not dispose of the seeds when you drink the water, it tastes funny to some people but eat sha. Get a spray bottle and spray the water into your hair (I also add some oil seeds sometimes), apply a good hair cream. I use Shea butter mixed with virgin hair fertilizer and some oils/essential oils then I add a good hair oil. I make my own hair oil with( some drops of carrot oil, neem oil, Jamaican Black Castor oil aka JBCO, a bit of onion oil etc).
The above is the LCO method but like I said, you can do the LOC method.
You can also blend the soft seed and apply to your hair as deep conditioner.
Get a good satin or silk hair bonnet to wear at night so it can reduce friction, friction causes hair breakage.
Get a good hair shampoo, I use black soap mixed with some stuff.
Drink enough water daily.
Take multivitamins!
Get MSM powder: It's expensive but works. If you purchase it, start with a tiny bit, add some vitamin c powder and water, stir and drink. Start by taking twice a week then when you're used to it you'll increase it. Ensure you drink at least a litre of water daily when you take MSM powder otherwise you might have reactions.
Biotin oil works as well.
When you start taking care of your hair, you'll see changes. Know your hair and work with it. Reduce manipulation.
Here are some essentials I wrote. I call them
Hairssentials.

Ignore the ticks in the picture attached, I was ticking as I was purchasing. I have most of them if not all even though they aren't ticked.

These are some stuff that can help. If you need more help or clarifications, please let me know. If you be woman now I for talk say keep your hair in protective styles.

Re: My Hair Brakes When It Gets To A Particular Level What Can I Do? by VEXT: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Make I no show show you my afro make you jealous...
Re: My Hair Brakes When It Gets To A Particular Level What Can I Do? by IsaacRocks(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Our hair is like a plant, feed it and it'll grow. Your hair is lacking some nutrients.
You can do the LOC or LCO method
L- liquid
O- oil
C- Conditione/cream.

I'm sure you understand the LCO method.

You can make fenugreek water your liquid. Fenugreek contains so much nutrients that promote hair growth, stronger hair and clear skin but consistency is key. Purchase some fenugreek seeds, take a mason jar, pour in a tablespoon of the seed into it and add some warm or cold water. Leave it for at least 2 hours and drink (I leave mine overnight when I make it in the evening). Drink it like you drink normal water, you can drink any time.of the day. Do not dispose of the seeds when you drink the water, it tastes funny to some people but eat sha. Get a spray bottle and spray the water into your hair (I also add some oil seeds sometimes), apply a good hair cream. I use Shea butter mixed with virgin hair fertilizer and some oils/essential oils then I add a good hair oil. I make my own hair oil with( some drops of carrot oil, neem oil, Jamaican Black Castor oil aka JBCO, a bit of onion oil etc).
The above is the LCO method but like I said, you can do the LOC method.
You can also blend the soft seed and apply to your hair as deep conditioner.
Get a good satin or silk hair bonnet to wear at night so it can reduce friction, friction causes hair breakage.
Get a good hair shampoo, I use black soap mixed with some stuff.
Drink enough water daily.
Take multivitamins!
Get MSM powder: It's expensive but works. If you purchase it, start with a tiny bit, add some vitamin c powder and water, stir and drink. Start by taking twice a week then when you're used to it you'll increase it. Ensure you drink at least a litre of water daily when you take MSM powder otherwise you might have reactions.
Biotin oil works as well.
When you start taking care of your hair, you'll see changes. Know your hair and work with it. Reduce manipulation.
Here are some essentials I wrote. I call them
Hairssentials.

Ignore the ticks in the picture attached, I was ticking as I was purchasing. I have most of them if not all even though they aren't ticked.

These are some stuff that can help. If you need more help or clarifications, please let me know. If you be woman now I for talk say keep your hair in protective styles.

You are such a darling, thanks so so much, will swing to action.
Re: My Hair Brakes When It Gets To A Particular Level What Can I Do? by IsaacRocks(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
VEXT:
Make I no show show you my afro make you jealous...

grin grin grin see you abeg make we see, I need motivation.

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why You Should Drink Water First Thing In The Morning / Uwell Caliburn G2 Review - Upgraded Version Of Caliburn G / Buy Diazepam 10mg For Sale: Used To Treat Muscle Spasms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.