Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas (378 Views)

African Fashion Designs For Ladies: Best Ankara Designs To Slay / Afriklabel -tie And Dye Fashion designs / A Woman's Weird Christmas Themed Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by BluntCrazeMan: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
E Don Set..
New Fashion Trend Don Start

Re: Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by BluntCrazeMan: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Cool Fashion Ideas..
Time to make money with
“The Rising Sun”..

Re: Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by BluntCrazeMan: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Let's Wait For The Time They Saturate The Markets..
The Colours Are:
Green
Black
Red
Yellow

Re: Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by amzee(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Craze man

1 Like

Re: Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by BluntCrazeMan: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Thanks to Chiwetalu Agu For opening the eyes of thoughtful fashion designers
Re: Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by BluntCrazeMan: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
amzee:
Craze man
Thankioo
Re: Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by amzee(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin
BluntCrazeMan:
Thankioo
grin
BluntCrazeMan:
Thankioo
Re: Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by Coly2012(m): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
I like the Short
Re: Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by shigishege: 12:21am On Oct 19, 2021
Hehehe see them, you people should wait for your country oo. Make wna no try shit for nija oo
Re: Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by BluntCrazeMan: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2021
shigishege:
Hehehe see them, you people should wait for your country oo. Make wna no try shit for nija oo
What have ever happened to people that are wearing Ghanian clothes inside Nigeria??
Is there anything wrong with someone wearing Brazilian clothes inside Nigeria??
See Oga, anybody has the choice to wear whichever type of clothes they like.
Nobody breaks any Laws or Rules by wearing clothes.
Re: Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by shigishege: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
What have ever happened to people that are wearing Ghanian clothes inside Nigeria??
Is there anything wrong with someone wearing Brazilian clothes inside Nigeria??
See Oga, anybody has the choice to wear whichever type of clothes they like.
Nobody breaks any Laws or Rules by wearing clothes.
But is it that you guys intentionally refused to have sense or it's sense that refuse to have you. You are mentioning Ghana and Brazil, you are comparing a sovereign nations to abrakadabra BIAFRA??

1. Oga for you information those are recorgnised countries with specific boundaries and territories and not affiliated or under any other country but your BIAFRA is under Nigeria, I mean a part and parcel of this country. So as Nigerian can wear our symbols in thier country so as thier citizens in our country too can wear their symbols here, that's called international relations.

2. Noone says you people should not wear you Identity and symbols but what comes first is your intentions. Is your wearing this symbols a delibrate and calculated attempt to uphold another country within Nigeria?? Was it a deliberate attempt to create secession awarnes about another country within Nigeria?? If yes, it's a big crime for you to wear such clothes around and that's the reason why you too will never wear that clothes in public places. You can only rant here but you too can't wear it.
Re: Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by BluntCrazeMan: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
shigishege:
But is it that you guys intentionally refused to have sense or it's sense that refuse to have you. You are mentioning Ghana and Brazil, you are comparing a sovereign nations to abrakadabra BIAFRA??

1. Oga for you information those are recorgnised countries with specific boundaries and territories and not affiliated or under any other country but your BIAFRA is under Nigeria, I mean a part and parcel of this country. So as Nigerian can wear our symbols in thier country so as thier citizens in our country too can wear their symbols here, that's called international relations.

2. Noone says you people should not wear you Identity and symbols but what comes first is your intentions. Is your wearing this symbols a delibrate and calculated attempt to uphold another country within Nigeria?? Was it a deliberate attempt to create secession awarnes about another country within Nigeria?? If yes, it's a big crime for you to wear such clothes around and that's the reason why you too will never wear that clothes in public places. You can only rant here but you too can't wear it.
Nonsense Comment.!!
So, if I wear nice-coloured clothes, you will come and start imposing it on me that I have some hidden intentions for wearing nice clothes or what??
So now,, if I wear a clothing material that has the inscriptions of:
“TIMBERLAND... The land of strong trees”
The military will come and arrest me for having the intention of creating a new nation called TIMBERLAND?? Since there is no existing country yet called Timberland., And that I am promoting it inside Nigeria naa??
If I wear clothes that has the Anambra Logo boldly printed on it, the military will arrest me naa..
Because I have the intention of creating Anambra Country out of Nigeria??
Wait..
So, if I create any logo in my head and print it on a clothing material with colour combinations of Green, Red, Black and Yellow, the Military will just rush to arrest me??
See Mista-Man,, GET LOST..
Don't let me call you a fool with this your biased submission
Re: Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by BluntCrazeMan: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
shigishege:
.... that's the reason why you too will never wear that clothes in public places. You can only rant here but you too can't wear it...
Don't choose for me..
Let these sweet designs enter market first.
Then, lots of Nigerians go sue the military taaya.
Re: Check Out These “Land Of The Rising Sun” Themed Fashion Designs And Ideas by tk4rd: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lalasticlala,
Seun

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Tell The Difference Between A Wig And Real Hair? / 7 Shocking Reasons Why Your Ready To Wear Collection Is Not Selling. / Dua Lipa, Kim Kardashian And Bella Hadid Walks For Balenciaga Haute Couture Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.