Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

.....()hizzy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .....()hizzy (288 Views)

My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help / Itching After A Shower: Why It Happens And How To Treat It / My Mom Has Been Diagnosed With Spinal Stenosis With Radiculopathy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.....()hizzy by Gwapiick: 3:43am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: .....()hizzy by ZaRuleOfLaw: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2021
Gwapiick:
My mom got an egg size fibroid in her and has been in pains for months now. She’s tried some ways like herbs and stuffs but she’s still in pain.

Pls if you know or can suggest the best way to cure this I will highly appreciate. Thanks
I'm not a doctor, but to preserve her life, maybe the womb should be removed. unless she still wants to have more kids. this stuff is a real killer

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Nursing Schools, Midwifery, Get First Full Accreditation In 45years / The Harmful Effects Of Placing Laptop On Your Lap / German Cockroaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.