Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help (1056 Views)

A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Prostate Cancer!!! Please Get In. / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help by Deathtk: 1:16am On Jul 02, 2021
My mom has stage 3 breast cancer please help. Please any Cancer doctor here
Re: My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help by rottennaija(m): 1:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Deathtk:

Sorry bro, don't know how this might help but I think it's worth a look. Take some time, go through his videos, you might find some useful suggestions.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVLP-bhbxACZrlNxweeOGDHzh6SCmczbW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aURWFBtZRs
Re: My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help by missjekyll: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Deathtk:

I am so so sorry Your Mother is going through this. May I suggest the nearest teaching hospital to you? You will get the best treatment available in the country. or if they can't,they will refer you to another tertiary centre.
Your Mother will be fine By God's grace

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help by GenyEbere(f): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
I can feel your pain,let her start treatment as soon as possible,my mum was diagnosed at stage 3 too and was managed at FMC Owerri,she had chemotherapy and total mastectomy there. She was Hale and hearty until she went to National Hospital Abuja for Radiotherapy (worst decision ever, machine was sooooo down, patients contributed money for repair yet no good result,by the time it was ok she had to start chemotherapy all over again which dealt with her seriously) they said there are two types of chemotherapy (live and the other one I don't know the name). Check northern hospital that there Radiotherapy machine is good and with good cancer management. Ask questions all the time as in anything you don't understand ask about it. We lost mum last year though but I have faith your mum will be fine.
Re: My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help by rottennaija(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2021
Deathtk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiGVsUtCZwI

This man in this video had stage 4 cancer. He also had diabetes, BP and others ailments. After going through hospitals, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

He fasted and increased his fasting to induced autophagy. He also went on low carbohydrates and low sugar diet. Cancer lives on sugar to staff of the cancer. He also eat natural cancer killing nutrient.

Watch video for yourself and make an inform decision. Also, watch the other ones I posted above. You can beat this thing. Chemotherapy is good but will also destroy both the good and the bad cells.

Re: My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help by Deathtk: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2021
rottennaija:

Sorry bro, don't know how this might help but I think it's worth a look. Take some time, go through his videos, you might find some useful suggestions.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVLP-bhbxACZrlNxweeOGDHzh6SCmczbW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aURWFBtZRs
please can I get your contact or post out medicine to buy
Re: My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help by rottennaija(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Deathtk:
please can I get your contact or post out medicine to buy

There is no medicine, it's just things we can get in the market.
Re: My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help by Deathtk: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
rottennaija:

There is no medicine, it's just things we can get in the market.

Can you please list them out
Re: My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help by rottennaija(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Deathtk:

Can you please list them out

It takes determination and had work, but your mum can beat it. Study everything he could on cancer.

She needs to go on fasting. She should start small, 16hrs a day and prolonged to 18hrs, 20hrs and most importantly, she needs to be o stay away from carbohydrate foods and sugar. Which means, garri, rice, bread, fast food, cakes, etc.

There are two key takeaways:
1. Prolonged fasting helps induce autophagy. Autophagy is the body's way of cleaning out damaged cells, in order to regenerate newer, healthier cells. Autophagy starts after 14-16hrs of fasting. The longer you fast, the better. Please, it's dry fasting oo. You take in nutrient and minerals.
2. Low or no-calorie nutrients and herbs are vital along the way to increase the cancer-killing power of fasting

Guy consumed:
• Green tea
• Ginger
• Turmeric
• Pepper
• Salt
• Protein supplements
• Vegetables
• Garlic (whole and supplements)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiGVsUtCZwI

Go through the comment section in the video above. You will find encouraging comments. You mum can beat this thing, it take determination.
Re: My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help by tamzy123(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2021
There is nothing God can not do. Make sure you give her the best memories... Good food.. travel for vacation.. visit loved ones... she needs that more right now while you do other medical recommended therapy.

I lost my single mum 3yrs ago to breast cancer.
Re: My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help by Dustbinbint(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
Are you still there? If so, please call me 0906 330 9675.
I can help you. I will help you.
Let me know you are interested, and we will talk more.
Re: My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help by Dustbinbint(m): 12:03am On Apr 27
Re: My Mom Has Stage 3 breast Cancer Please Help by victor08(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27
Soursop juice then water + lemon every day.
Tell her to avoid sugar completely.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Face / Pls Who Can Help Me Find This Doctor? / Hiv Scarce I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.