Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ooni Of Ife Celebrates Daughter He Had When He Was 19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife Celebrates Daughter He Had When He Was 19 (626 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: I Won My First Car When I Was 19, I Did Bricklayer / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) / Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Celebrates Daughter He Had When He Was 19 by mdsne(m): 6:36am On Oct 19, 2021
The Ooni of Ife has gone on Instagram to celebrate the daughter he had when he was 19 years old.

He shared photos he took with his daughter, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi, at different points in their lives, and explained that being a young father was a huge responsibility for him.

He said being a single parent” to a young daughter was a “daunting” journey but the experience taught him a lot.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates Daughter He Had When He Was 19 by Untainted007: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2021
Lovely
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates Daughter He Had When He Was 19 by dawnomike(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2021
That is what i call being a responsible father.. .If you impregnate another man's daughter, take responsibility for your actions!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates Daughter He Had When He Was 19 by OkuFaba(m): 7:04am On Oct 19, 2021
I dey find who I go impregnate oo, all these rubbish wey I dey see for marriage, abeg let me be a baby dada
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates Daughter He Had When He Was 19 by Vulcanheph(m): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2021
I have a feeling this will make FP... Someone should contact me when it does.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Celebrates Daughter He Had When He Was 19 by PENNYSWAP: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2021
the king impregnated some one when he was 19 .... hmmmmmmmm.

If a boy of 19 does such now, every body will come for his head . Is ok Ooooooo.
Long live the king

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Fried Potato And Yam Business With Me / Moment Singer Poco Lee Kissed An Unidentified Fan On Stage • Nigerians React / Maduka Okoye Seen Singing High By Adekunle Gold. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.