Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Infinix Hot 11 Vs Infinix Hot 11 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 11 Vs Infinix Hot 11 Pro (466 Views)

Iphone 11 Vs Iphone Xs Max: Which Offers More Value For Money? / My New Infinix Hot 11 Phone And The Gift I Received / Infinix Hot 11 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 11 Vs Infinix Hot 11 Pro by replybbot(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Although Infinix Hot 11 has yet appear in Nigeria market, there are rumours that Infinix Hot 11 Pro will appear in Nigeria market around December later this year according to the rumour which also detailed Infinix Hot 11 rumoured specs, price and other details which are linked here.

Also from the same source but in another article, there is a detailed comparison putting Infinix Hot 11 and Infinix Hot 11 Pro side by side.

If you care to know, here is the link to the post that compares Infinix Hot 11 and Infinix Hot 11 Pro.

If you are a member of Infinix fan fam just like me, I bet you are already preparing for an upgrade. And that's a way to go.

See you there.
Re: Infinix Hot 11 Vs Infinix Hot 11 Pro by Flamees(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2021

Re: Infinix Hot 11 Vs Infinix Hot 11 Pro by Flamees(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2021
replybbot:

If you are a member of Infinix fan fam just like me, I bet you are already preparing for an upgrade. And that's a way to go.

See you there.
Nothing like upgrade When it comes to Transsion

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Compact With 8+28 Hours Playtime, The New Oraimo Freepods 3 Defies All Limits / Redmi Note 8 Not Starting / MIUI 13 Roll Out Is Almost Ready For Redmi Note 10 Pro And Note 8 (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.