Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

EPL: Man Utd Take Decision On Solskjaer If They Lose To Liverpool, Man City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Man Utd Take Decision On Solskjaer If They Lose To Liverpool, Man City (467 Views)

Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement / "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players / Carabao Cup: Chelsea Host Everton As Man Utd Take On Swansea Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Man Utd Take Decision On Solskjaer If They Lose To Liverpool, Man City by EvenBlogger: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2021
Manchester United will not fire manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer even if they lose to Liverpool and Manchester City, Daily Star reports.

Solskjaer’s men have won only one of their last five matches in all competitions.

United will now face a nightmare run of fixtures in the Premier League and Champions League.

After the 4-2 loss at Leicester City on Saturday, senior officials at the club told Solskjaer they have “complete faith in him”.

United take Liverpool, Tottenham, City and Atalanta twice, before an away trip to Watford in November.

And after that, they face Villarreal, Chelsea and Arsenal.

If results don’t go United’s way, they could find themselves out of the Champions League and several points behind their title rivals.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/19/epl-man-utd-take-decision-on-solskjaer-if-they-lose-to-liverpool-man-city/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: EPL: Man Utd Take Decision On Solskjaer If They Lose To Liverpool, Man City by dawnomike(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2021
He can not survive it...
Re: EPL: Man Utd Take Decision On Solskjaer If They Lose To Liverpool, Man City by NoSentiment: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2021
If Solskyaer again rests CR7 he is a goner. That's a disrespect to the GOAT. GOATs are not benched unless they themselves want to for one reason or another.
Re: EPL: Man Utd Take Decision On Solskjaer If They Lose To Liverpool, Man City by Joebayo217: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2021
Stupid board u still dey wait still man city game God which kind of sufferness be dis we man u fans we don suffered since last 3yrs angry
Re: EPL: Man Utd Take Decision On Solskjaer If They Lose To Liverpool, Man City by paulolee(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2021
NoSentiment:
If Solskyaer again rests CR7 he is a goner. That's a disrespect to the GOAT. GOATs are not benched unless they themselves want to for one reason or another.
my gee calm down....d cr7 played against Leicester n had a very poor performance....benching him n leo is not a big deal bcox dey are aged n need rest
assuming cr7 signed for city, he would start some games from d bench bcoz pep would always rest him
Re: EPL: Man Utd Take Decision On Solskjaer If They Lose To Liverpool, Man City by paulolee(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2021
looking at the list of wicked fixtures.....clubs would hardly sack a coach bcox d new coach would need time to adapt n may endup losing all of those key games
new coach go lead united for Europa
Re: EPL: Man Utd Take Decision On Solskjaer If They Lose To Liverpool, Man City by Kingcalls: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2021
The coach has the players but can't play them to their strength.... no be this same ole wey relegate Cardiff?? There must b something going on in old Trafford that the fans don't know... its deeper than we see

I have said it time and time b4 that wissaka is not a RB... again Ronaldo is not a centre forward... ole can't say he does not know these things...even a rookie or mid class coach should perform better ... in Portugal, Ronaldo plays with another striker upfront...either jota, Andre silver or Guedes... in Madrid it was benzema , in juve , it was morata ... the game against Villarreal, he was isolated till cavani was subbed in, it created space for him... Greenwood is another major problem they have there... he doesn't play for the team , he just shoots and shoots without checking if there's any player around him that might be in a better position to score... Greenwood hardly gets invited to play for the national team, wissaka will never get invited .... check out foden and compare him with Greenwood... Forden don't just shoot at every chance....he looks up... now the Leicester game, maguire caused the first goal, maguire caused the second goal, wissaka caused the 3rd goal, wissaka and maguire combined for the 4th goal... another option is play Ronaldo on the wings so that he can draw 2 defenders to free up space, and leave cavani as the center man ... Ronaldo remains the best crosser of the ball till date... he is a pin point crosser ... once he crosses the ball, it goes straight to his target... only those that really watch his games know this ... u cant hv a Greenwood, wissaka from the right that has made the right side dead ... 2 right wingers that will never put a cross to the box... the only 2 crosses he met since he joined, came from Bruno and the both resulted in goals ... 3.5.2, 4.3.3, 4.4.2 with the right selection will turn man u around... 4.2.4 that ole has adopted is crap

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Man Utd Take Decision On Solskjaer If They Lose To Liverpool, Man City by vanida6: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2021
make I speak this loud, they will surely loss to Liverpool in next coming Sunday I bet my phone on it.

make den sack em now !!
Re: EPL: Man Utd Take Decision On Solskjaer If They Lose To Liverpool, Man City by Ayoleeboy007: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2021
I'm speaking on behalf of all Manu fans, ole till 2023. If you think he should be sacked from work remember he has wife and a daughter he is taking care of in England.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Man Utd Take Decision On Solskjaer If They Lose To Liverpool, Man City by ojaysam25(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Ole knows how to invade the sack if not he would have been sacked years ago. I see united going on a run from now.
Re: EPL: Man Utd Take Decision On Solskjaer If They Lose To Liverpool, Man City by haffaze777(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
I'm speaking on behalf of all Manu fans, ole till 2023. If you think he should be sacked from work remember he has wife and a daughter he is taking care of in England.

Supported by real zebra United fans world wide

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Done Better Than Eguavoen – Rohr / Official: Manchester City Announce The Signing Of Erling Haaland / Chelsea Football Club Announce Departure Of 4 More Players (see Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.